Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I feel like this amazing cat noise should've been posted in the thread, but I don't recall seeing it here. It's amazing. :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
http://i.imgur.com/VK9ubeT.webm

majestic:kimchi:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Flipping channels, caught this on Cartoon Network from the start of that Gumball cartoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9DNtBkJwBY

E: also old school from Rather Good - music, kittens, puppies, flash animation, general weirdness!

http://www.rathergood.com/punk_kittens

http://www.rathergood.com/gaybar

BOOTY-ADE has a new favorite as of 21:17 on Jun 13, 2015

BurroughsBane
May 21, 2007

I mean to know before I go how come the devil smiles.

Their wrinkly, all-black eyes are just... to die for!

Nevermind their straight-line mouths.

I'm dying... I'm dead.

BurroughsBane
May 21, 2007

I mean to know before I go how come the devil smiles.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Is this what an anime convention sounds like?

Content:

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
So, if ya'll have nothing better to do for the next three hours

More similar videos in the playlist too.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Not gonna watch three hours of it, I'm just glad this video exists.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

"Zzz...Hnh? Aww, what the gently caress"

corax
Jan 21, 2002

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

So that's what Nito, first of the Dead originally looked like.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
So my fiancee just started volunteering with the SPCA, she agreed to foster some kittens. As you may imagine, this is the best.

Let me introduce you all to the gang, they are 7 weeks old, and our current treatment goal for them is to get them to 2 pounds they are sooooo weeeee :kimchi:

We even got to name them!

Charlie:

Mac:

Dee:

Dennis:

And here's an unremarkable, shaky video, of all of them doing their kitten business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI5ecVrK1YE

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

:kimchi: OH MY THOSE BABIES.

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

Chili posted:

So my fiancee just started volunteering with the SPCA, she agreed to foster some kittens. As you may imagine, this is the best.

Let me introduce you all to the gang, they are 7 weeks old, and our current treatment goal for them is to get them to 2 pounds they are sooooo weeeee :kimchi:

Charlie:

Mac:

Dee:

Dennis:

And here's an unremarkable, shaky video, of all of them doing their kitten business.

A++ names.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Chili posted:

Charlie:

Mac:

Dee:

Dennis:

As someone whohas named their cat Charlie after Charlie Kelly, I definitely approve of these names

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

I hereby proclaim Dennis to be the best because he is derpy and has the number '4' on his face.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

But that one's a bird? :confused:

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.

Gorilla Salad posted:

I hereby proclaim Dennis to be the best because he is derpy and has the number '4' on his face.

I see a hand giving someone the finger in the black nose smudge. An excellent marking for a cat.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Gorilla Salad posted:

I propose that Dennis be renamed Frank, as he clearly has donkey brain.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
We actually already fostered a Frank, we named him that because he ended up hiding in a couch. He's since found a good home though.

Anyway:

The funny thing about these kittens is just how crazy different they are from one another. I mean, apart from how they look they all have remarkably distinct temperaments and presentations. This is probably a given to most, but I'm still fairly new to cats so I'm finding it fascinating, and adorable. Equally fascinating to me is that we've had a bunch of people over to visit them and so far each kitten has been someone's favorite.

I'll run down their stats:

Charlie, named because he is the easy favorite. He's playful, friendly, wants lots of attention and meows/sings a ton. Incidentally he also smelt the most like poo poo when we got him. He's also the softest/fluffiest by a pretty comfortable margin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZl2pTTFxSM

Dee is the most curious and clever of all of the kittens, she was the first one to figure out how all of the toys work, and when the kittens found a mirror, she started at it for a good long while and then promptly hid under some furniture. Her and Charlie are the most fearless, and they're constantly trying to bumrush past our ankles when we open the kitten room door. Clever girl.

Mac is, far and away, my favorite. He's just a little sweetheart. He's definitely the runt of the litter, his siblings make sure that he eats last. Mac, over all the others likes to be handled by people the most.

And then there's Dennis. Dennis gives no fucks. When we opened up their little room that we've been keeping them secluded in (away from out full grown cat) the other three bolted out and began exploring. When I went to check where Dennis was, I walked into the room and he greeted me with a similar expression that you see here. Whenever a new toy, or blanket is introduced, Dennis is drat well sure to ignore it and not let us know that he's not interested. I caught him using a toy once and when he noticed me looking at him, the look of shame on his face was amazing.

Charlie and Dennis eat first, they seem to be the alphas (if that's a thing with cats).

I will probably keep on posting about these little guys until someone tells me to stop. Also, if anyone is in the Baltimore, MD area and is interested, they'll be looking for a home within the next month or so!

Chili has a new favorite as of 17:47 on Jun 14, 2015

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Gorilla Salad posted:

Derpy? '4'?

He's a five star cat!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

He looks like he needs a small top hat and a monocle, cause dammit there's gonna be pie and that's just amazing.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Chili posted:

I will probably keep on posting about these little guys until someone tells me to stop. Also, if anyone is in the Baltimore, MD area and is interested, they'll be looking for a home within the next month or so!

Oh god. I am, and Mac is just adorable :ohdear:. I don't need another cat, I've already got these two assholes to contend with:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Crow Jane posted:

Oh god. I am, and Mac is just adorable :ohdear:. I don't need another cat, I've already got these two assholes to contend with:

Both of these cats hate you.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

VendaGoat posted:

Both of these cats hate you.

Of course they do, they're cats. They're currently blaming me personally for how stupidly hot it is.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

He looks like he needs a small top hat and a monocle, cause dammit there's gonna be pie and that's just amazing.

I can't help but feel he's going to try to sell me insurance

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

Kajeesus posted:

I feel like this amazing cat noise should've been posted in the thread, but I don't recall seeing it here. It's amazing. :kimchi:

This cat is upset and I love it.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

This needs more love.

This looks like someone royally hosed up the Shroedinger's Cat experiment in real life with the best results.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Crow Jane posted:

Well PM me if you'reinterested! They're only 20 dollars to adopt from the SPCA!

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Overload at the Maru Factory

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Azhais posted:

I can't help but feel he's going to try to sell me insurance

His little hands look like he's feeling around for a card to hand out. Either that or he's covering up little lizard nipples.

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?

tribbledirigible posted:

This needs more love.

This looks like someone royally hosed up the Shroedinger's Cat experiment in real life with the best results.

The potential energy in the Maru field approaches infinity in the vicinity of cardboard boxes, so if you add infinite cat energy to this system you get infinite Maru.

Late Unpleasantness
Mar 26, 2008

s m o k e d

Hungry Computer posted:

The potential energy in the Maru field approaches infinity in the vicinity of cardboard boxes, so if you add infinite cat energy to this system you get infinite Maru.

Write a story about it: "We Can Regen Maru For You Wholesale"

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer
How do you go about learning if your cat likes being in water? Do you just....toss them in the bathtub and pray that you make it out of the bathroom alive? :ohdear:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Rabbit Hill posted:

How do you go about learning if your cat likes being in water? Do you just....toss them in the bathtub and pray that you make it out of the bathroom alive? :ohdear:

Acclimate them as kittens. Or get a breed that loves water, like Savannahs (for $2K a pop).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

flosofl posted:

Acclimate them as kittens.

Any tips on how to do this? Do I just put them in paw-high water every day or something? Frequent baths?

• Locked thread