Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Scyron posted:

Your jokes should get you on the comic meltdown in L.A. you might even impress Chris Hardwick with your passive-agreesive nerd rage.

Wanna do races and get some money with me? They pay a solid 1690 each, and I only need to do 5000 of them to get the new plane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Somewhat disappointed reading but I guess I cant blame you all. 70 hours just about logged in online and I just hit level 50, unlocked the MG! I'll never play it long enough to grind out what I want. All I really want is the minigun to go on rampages, level 120 is fuckin ridiculous. I'm trying to debate buying the insurgent or saving up a couple hundred more thousand to get the tank, meanwhile everyone else is running around asking hackers to drop money.

Truly the most realistic thing in this game is a honest man is still a poor man.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Fun off-road locations!

Area on Map: Sandy Shores Mine Trail
Type of offroading: Hill Climbing/Dirt Road Riding

This fun location involves a bit of skill and a lot of fun riding up a dusty trail from the base of Sandy Shores all the way up to the forested highway. Although it's pretty quick it's a fun little drive and you can branch out onto other dirt roads if you please. Excellent and difficult if it's rainy out, fun and light if it's dry. Best done with friends who can give you a bit of a challenge uphill. Be careful not to roll down though if you miss a turn! Brakes probably won't save you. Race brakes would be key for this area of the map and it's a good time for all.

Area on Map: Sandy Shores Construction Zone
Type of offroading: Mud racin'!

Fibe effort post
Excellent little course that has jumps, highly banked curves, and unfortunate security guards and construction personnel during the day. This track will test your endurance as a driver, and will test your poor car's rollover potential. It can be not very pretty hitting a highly banked turn at 50MPH then flying into a tree, blowing out all your windows and making your doors look a tad bit janky. It's once again a pretty easy drive but if you want to have a relaxing time you need to go sub 30 MPH or you will begin to need to take an active role. Great way to put mud on your tires if you'd like and an excellent way to test out your offroading skills!

Area on Map: Zancudo River/Mt. Chilliad River Valley/Mt. Chilliad
Type of Offroading: Difficult scenic route

Exercise caution here as your driving will require a bit more stamina and hopefully a grippy vehicle that will test you as you drive up the tallest mountain out there (which you can climb to the summit in a vehicle with torque and a bit of driving skill!) or drive in the river and test your vehicle's strongest wheels and hopefully a suitable engine. Don't rollover here or you will either
A. Kill your engine
B. Mess up your body work
C. Mess up YOUR body.
Still a lot of fun and if you can handle it it's a good time, and GTA is at it's prettiest here. Have fun offroading and good luck!

Thank you to Mike_NLN for the assist.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:

theguybro posted:

Wanna do races and get some money with me? They pay a solid 1690 each, and I only need to do 5000 of them to get the new plane.

I already have 168 wins, gently caress off loser. I don't need to hack to kickass and take names. Or is this some stick it to the man pissed off teenage emo poo poo?

Seriously, you of all people have ruined this thread by not posting in the proper modding/hacking GTA5 thread, so can you can gently caress off? I'm still having fun legit playing the game. It isn't like I need millions to make me happy, I'm not some child that has some sort of entitlement with some obtuse economy based on fun and time invested.

The only time I ever bitched hardcore was grinding to 100 but that was from April of 2014 to like August 2014 when I got my platinum for getting to level 100. I would have gotten it by then anyways, given how much I play for fun. It was just time before my ps3 was going to die and when it actually happened that made me think outside of the box and get the xp in under 4 hours.

Scyron fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Jun 14, 2015

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
Fine effort post. Also, Robobalboa (gta name) made an awesome race map in the quarry called Mud and Muscle. You have to play it in the rain. And with muscle cars. It is drat good fun.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Scyron posted:

I already have 168 wins, gently caress off loser. I don't need to hack to kickass and take names. Or is this some stick it to the man pissed off teenage emo poo poo?

Seriously, you of all people have ruined this thread by not posting in the proper modding/hacking GTA5 thread, so can you can gently caress off? I'm still having fun legit playing the game. It isn't like I need millions to make me happy, I'm not some child that has some sort of entitlement with some obtuse economy based on fun and time invested.

The only time I ever bitched hardcore was grinding to 100 but that was from April of 2014 to like August 2014 when I got my platinum for getting to level 100. I would have gotten it by then anyways, given how much I play for fun. It was just time before my ps3 was going to die and when it actually happened that made me think outside of the box and get the xp in under 4 hours.

So would you be interested in doing 4832 races with me instead?

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

Fine effort post. Also, Robobalboa (gta name) made an awesome race map in the quarry called Mud and Muscle. You have to play it in the rain. And with muscle cars. It is drat good fun.

That race is actually good. All goon made races have been good so far.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Scyron posted:

*signals sniper to blow your jaw off with a high calibre round from half a mile away*

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
Welp, I told the teacher guys!?! I screencap his post, along with the vids and most other goons apart of the pc ring, gently caress off. YOU HAVE YOUR OWN GODDAMN THREAD.

If you hate me, I will love every second of the nerd rage about entitlement and grinding. I'll be the martyr for the few of us that like the game the way it is. FIGHT THE POWER MY HACKER GOONZ!!! WE ARE MANY WE ARE LEGION?!?! that is the 4chan thing, right?

Lol, have fun when you find your $60 game doesn't go online or works with only hackers. Ain't my problem.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Scyron posted:

Welp, I told the teacher guys!?! I screencap his post, along with the vids and most other goons apart of the pc ring, gently caress off. YOU HAVE YOUR OWN GODDAMN THREAD.

If you hate me, I will love every second of the nerd rage about entitlement and grinding. I'll be the martyr for the few of us that like the game the way it is. FIGHT THE POWER MY HACKER GOONZ!!! WE ARE MANY WE ARE LEGION?!?! that is the 4chan thing, right?

Lol, have fun when you find your $60 game doesn't go online or works with only hackers. Ain't my problem.

This guy goes to 4chan?

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
you both sound like whiney turds to be quite honest.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

i flunked out posted:

you both sound like whiney turds to be quite honest.

Not sure what I am whining about, that there is a dedicated thread to talk about cheats and mods? Backseat modding?

Honestly I didn't have a problem and still wouldn't if the shitheel knew how to read and post in the day of the loving lord 2015 when even FallInTheBlak posted where to talk about mods and hacks. Or maybe the private games forum?

But yes, please making passive aggressive posts that don't contribute to discussion!

FallinInTheBlak posted:

There is already a dedicated thread for modding/hacking with regards to GTA V. Why can't all of the hacking talk take place in the thread that was created for it (including director mode)?

Geeves just close this thread or let it get gassed and let the fuckwads deal with information. :google: certainly exists for these neanderthals.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Scyron posted:

wait, we have our own thread now?

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

Jose Mengelez posted:

wait, we have our own thread now?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3716767
HERE
:siren: or here here :siren:
or even here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3716767

loving astonishing, right?

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Scyron posted:

Not sure what I am whining about, that there is a dedicated thread to talk about cheats and mods? Backseat modding?

How is this contributing to the thread, and not acting like a whiney little turd:

Scyron posted:

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

i flunked out posted:

How is this contributing to the thread, and not acting like a whiney little turd:

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

So in actually discussing GTA instead of the habits of Something Awful posters.....

Anyone else have trouble actually getting proximity mines to detonate on cars? I think they might just be driving too fast.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
This is all top hat's fault for posting about offroading without including my Stanier.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I don't want to follow another thread.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Scyron posted:

Just so I get this right: you sent multiple screenshots of this forum to Rockstar support?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Scyron posted:

Honestly I didn't have a problem and still wouldn't if the shitheel knew how to read and post in the day of the loving lord 2015 when even FallInTheBlak posted where to talk about mods and hacks. Or maybe the private games forum?

But yes, please making passive aggressive posts that don't contribute to discussion!

Geeves just close this thread or let it get gassed and let the fuckwads deal with information. :google: certainly exists for these neanderthals.

:nsa:
:goku:

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

I'm rubber- you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you :P

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Fun off-road locations!

Area on Map: Sandy Shores Mine Trail
Type of offroading: Hill Climbing/Dirt Road Riding

This fun location involves a bit of skill and a lot of fun riding up a dusty trail from the base of Sandy Shores all the way up to the forested highway. Although it's pretty quick it's a fun little drive and you can branch out onto other dirt roads if you please. Excellent and difficult if it's rainy out, fun and light if it's dry. Best done with friends who can give you a bit of a challenge uphill. Be careful not to roll down though if you miss a turn! Brakes probably won't save you. Race brakes would be key for this area of the map and it's a good time for all.

Area on Map: Sandy Shores Construction Zone
Type of offroading: Mud racin'!

Excellent little course that has jumps, highly banked curves, and unfortunate security guards and construction personnel during the day. This track will test your endurance as a driver, and will test your poor car's rollover potential. It can be not very pretty hitting a highly banked turn at 50MPH then flying into a tree, blowing out all your windows and making your doors look a tad bit janky. It's once again a pretty easy drive but if you want to have a relaxing time you need to go sub 30 MPH or you will begin to need to take an active role. Great way to put mud on your tires if you'd like and an excellent way to test out your offroading skills!

Area on Map: Zancudo River/Mt. Chilliad River Valley/Mt. Chilliad
Type of Offroading: Difficult scenic route

Exercise caution here as your driving will require a bit more stamina and hopefully a grippy vehicle that will test you as you drive up the tallest mountain out there (which you can climb to the summit in a vehicle with torque and a bit of driving skill!) or drive in the river and test your vehicle's strongest wheels and hopefully a suitable engine. Don't rollover here or you will either
A. Kill your engine
B. Mess up your body work
C. Mess up YOUR body.
Still a lot of fun and if you can handle it it's a good time, and GTA is at it's prettiest here. Have fun offroading and good luck!

Thank you to Mike_NLN for the assist.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

gently caress off to Fark or reddit already, seriously. Or at least :wrongful:

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

Just so I get this right: you sent multiple screenshots of this forum to Rockstar support?

I love this quote for way more than one reason. :)

I'm on ps4 chilling on the beach in Vespucci with my lifegard blazer.

CitrusFrog posted:

gently caress off to Fark or reddit already, seriously. Or at least :wrongful:

Love the hate, feed into it, you'll become a better goon because of it. YES RAGE, RAGE!!!! Nothing says gently caress off with emotes than really showing how you feel about pixels and your ill gotten gains!

net cafe scandal posted:

Those reasons being?

Why should I tell you, those are personal and for me alone. I found a lot of enjoyment in your post. So keep it up!

Scyron fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Jun 14, 2015

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy.
You're all kind of annoying.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Scyron posted:

I love this quote for way more than one reason. :)

Those reasons being?

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

Managed to just get a crate while replying to the hilarious posts in this thread. Good game goons, keep trying to post hard. It made that "10 hours" fly by.

Also RENEGADE with Lorenzo Lamas, has been my best role playing experience in this game.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Scyron posted:

Managed to just get a crate while replying to the hilarious posts in this thread. Good game goons, keep trying to post hard. It made that "10 hours" fly by.

Also RENEGADE with Lorenzo Lamas, has been my best role playing experience in this game.

Nice! Crate drops are important and needed

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Scyron posted:

i bet you're actually qqing hardcore right now

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

theguybro posted:

Nice! Crate drops are important and needed

I found my first crate tonight and the fight over it and the subsequent minigun cleansing was way better than the bad tshirt.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

Well, they are a sort of a once in a life time thing, other than hackers that find the code and spawn that material on a player gracing them with the ability to have not played at that particular time or take part in that specific event.

I mean, legit it is fun, hectic, and rewarding, but I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? The means to the ends doesn't matter, just so long as you got to plow that puss. Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff.

Or am I mistaken in the the fun and goon laughs when it comes to work?

i love you too.

i flunked out posted:

i bet you're actually qqing hardcore right now

I am not sure what that is, but if it makes you sleep better at night, I am QQ my dick so hard with my right palm, it :hertz:. In some sense my dick is saying no, but my palm is saying yes, so sure?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

Devilish...

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I found my first crate tonight and the fight over it and the subsequent minigun cleansing was way better than the bad tshirt.

The tshirts are wack and the xp doesn't matter after you've unlocked everything

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Scyron posted:

Well, they are a sort of a once in a life time thing, other than hackers that find the code and spawn that material on a player gracing them with the ability to have not played at that particular time or take part in that specific event.

I mean, legit it is fun, hectic, and rewarding, but I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? The means to the ends doesn't matter, just so long as you got to plow that puss. Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff.

i love you too.

Shut the gently caress up, retard.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Scyron posted:

i love you too.

Youre having a psychotic break my man. Lol.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Youre having a psychotic break my man. Lol.

lmao goonquotes.jpg

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

theguybro posted:

The tshirts are wack and the xp doesn't matter after you've unlocked everything

I don't think I've ever cared about xp...except maybe now thatI'm almost level 90 and Gold paint is getting closer.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
This is great guys because because now thatguybro is going to circlejerk with himself repeating his version of witticisms over and over in response to this donnybrook.

Do you see what greed has done to us?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I know, it is hilarious, let us all laugh at me. I love the attention, this is after all, all I will ever be getting. No girls like me like, Thatguybro, who is tearing up the pussy every night, 24/7.

poo poo I actually saw him on some daredorms vid when they had that one guy in the corner on his PC showing the chicks all this modding and hacking stuff, and they were all about this guys cock, like LOL COCK*, so INVENTIVE?!?! Free money in a virtual game, that is still level locked for content, sign me up to deep throat that fucker!

I love the responses, as I said I would. Keep them coming, you PC guys are painting a better picture than I ever could.

Scyron fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Jun 14, 2015

• Locked thread