Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

SeANMcBAY posted:

That bundle isn't discounted in any way. It's the same price as if you bought everything separate anyways.

Bundling the two systems is a hella discount.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

TheKingofSprings posted:

I'm hopping to Roy

My power is increasing

Yes but can your fire math the fire of Ryu's spirit, the first tournament banned character for Super Smash Brothers for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U?

Speaking of I broke through the barriers and am now in possession of him and many more characters...that I won't get to play til I am back from the convention 4-5 hours from now.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

jivjov posted:

Bundling the two systems is a hella discount.

That's true. I meant the bundle for all the DLC together for just Wii U.

I keep forgetting the 3DS version still exists.

SeANMcBAY fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Jun 14, 2015

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

"Your servers must defeat my dragon punch to stand a chance."

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

absolutely anything posted:

Thankfully this is an impossible barrier for Smash Bros players to overcome

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Lol Roy lags on literally everything. Him jumping and not attacking has landing lag.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Lol Roy lags on literally everything. Him jumping and not attacking has landing lag.

Good, as you should always be attacking.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

So I only bought the Wii U bundle but it says I have all the 3DS DLC too now. It definitely only charged me for the Wii U bundle. Weird.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

mabels big day posted:

Good, as you should always be attacking.

His attacks all lag like poo poo too. Roys junk.

Ryu's collarbone breaker shatters shields in ONE loving HIT. Lmao.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Lucas has the hoo-hah now. He stole it from diddy.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm glad I'm not playing this for a while.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Trip report: Ryu owns. Thank you this has been my hot take.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Diddy has been nerfed again

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Ryu's collarbone breaker shatters shields in ONE loving HIT. Lmao.

This sounds cool and feels like something more characters should have access to.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Ruggington posted:

I respect his ability to fight against the odds and I will gladly use his Five Knuckle Shuffle to defeat many powerful foes

The Cination will not tolerate you stealing one of their secret moves.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Collarbone breaker is just his strong sidetilt, right?
Crazy if it breaks shields that easily.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
my plan is in motion

everyone get excited for your boy luc-- oh. oh... :smith:

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

I hope Ryu ends up like every smash character everyone thinks is broken, and is instead just good or above average. Also, Luigi was nerfed this patch, which is really messed up.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

A cool drat horse posted:

I hope Ryu ends up like every smash character everyone thinks is broken, and is instead just good or above average. Also, Luigi was nerfed this patch, which is really messed up.

Link? Is there a numerated list of patch changes people are grinding out on smashboards or something?

e: something to read would be nice while I wait for the servers to unfuck themselves, because they're getting annihilated right now.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

RIP Diddy, his upair's hit box is shrunken beyond reason.

Lucas stole it all from him.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

The Bee posted:

The Cination will not tolerate you stealing one of their secret moves.

Let's go Cina.

MykonosFan
Sep 9, 2012

Hows my homies training
going? Whaa? Hey! What
are you doing Ronald?

Diddy is getting more and more nrefed to make way for Dixie, Christmas 2015

#BonsiBuddy

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

man nurse posted:

So I only bought the Wii U bundle but it says I have all the 3DS DLC too now. It definitely only charged me for the Wii U bundle. Weird.

Same, plus it says it downloaded 1mb or so worth of stuff but I got nothing in game and going back to get it to redownload is murder right now.

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

RIP Diddy, his upair's hit box is shrunken beyond reason.

Lucas stole it all from him.

I am surprisingly okay with this.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Disguising yourself as Isabelle to commit acts of violence is extremely rude and illegal

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I'm having the same problem in buying stuff but it not actually downloading, it's lame. I want to play with my boy Roy! And with Ryu in Wii U! And Lucas too, I guess.

Also for some reason it won't let me send Miiverse screenshots. It says "You cannot send this data". Is this happening to anyone else?

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Ryu can recover with his focus attack in midair. What the gently caress is this character.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Ryu can recover with his focus attack in midair. What the gently caress is this character.
Balanced.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
I hope you've learned a valuable lesson today Gerald from Hey Arnold. Don't make videos about leaks when YouTube is your career. Don't just, don't.

(It wasn't even a strike they hit you with I can still see what they did here it was was a block.)

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

That's why he's the most expensive. Pay-2-win, motha fucker

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Viewtiful Jew posted:

I hope you've learned a valuable lesson today Gerald from Hey Arnold. Don't make videos about leaks when YouTube is your career. Don't just, don't.

(It wasn't even a strike they hit you with I can still see what they did here it was was a block.)

Dude is dumb as hell

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

ALRIGHT, so I was inaccurate, and Nintendo DIDN'T give us copyright strikes, they just blocked the video from being seen. I was NOT aware that was possible. They DID have integrity, and did not disregard our lives. I'm sorry for not realizing it earlier.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Bottom Liner posted:

Dude is dumb as hell

I understand why GameXplain would be upset since they're one of the few who have connections with NOA about this sort of thing so they were probably expecting an e-mail or something asking them to make the videos private or something instead of suddenly getting smacked on a Sunday morning. Still it's leaked video and sound footage from a company who was already taking down the direct streams and VODs before dinner on the East Coast yesterday why would you take the chance, just the chance of doing something that risky when the risk period would have been over in less than 24 hours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

i'm glad etika is safe

• Locked thread