Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
Nintendo Almost Ended my Life Over Simply TALKING About Leaks. The Law Doesn't Mean Anything Here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

Lord help anyone that plays Lucina on the Miiverse stage

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Guy A. Person posted:

ALRIGHT, so I was inaccurate, and Nintendo DIDN'T give us copyright strikes, they just blocked the video from being seen. I was NOT aware that was possible. They DID have integrity, and did not disregard our lives. I'm sorry for not realizing it earlier.

I'm glad your ballsack is going to be okay.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
youtube is literally my life, I will die without it. I have no other marketable skills or value as a human being

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

CharlestonJew posted:

youtube is literally my life, I will die without it. I have no other marketable skills or value as a human being

Same.

MykonosFan
Sep 9, 2012

Hows my homies training
going? Whaa? Hey! What
are you doing Ronald?

Smash U was kicking me out before letting me add payment, but everything has been a breeze using the 3DS version's shop. So if you have both and are having issues, go the 3DS route, then get the download codes from your receipts

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Viewtiful Jew posted:

I hope you've learned a valuable lesson today Gerald from Hey Arnold. Don't make videos about leaks when YouTube is your career. Don't just, don't.

(It wasn't even a strike they hit you with I can still see what they did here it was was a block.)

Good, I hate this guy anyway. One video he was covering a glitch in Smash Bros and the first five mins was him talking about how he my look different because he got a new hair cut and how he couldn't test the glitch himself because he didn't even own a Wii U.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

lol roy's neutral air is a kill move

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Cicadas! posted:

Link? Is there a numerated list of patch changes people are grinding out on smashboards or something?

e: something to read would be nice while I wait for the servers to unfuck themselves, because they're getting annihilated right now.

People are doing it on reddit dot com. They made Luigi's down throw knockback scale with damage, and I'm loving disgusted.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

CharlestonJew posted:

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
Haha ryus walk on stage intro is just him appearing out of thin air haha

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

If you play through Classic Mode as Ryu, you have to break the Master Core with a traditional-input shoryuken or you die IRL.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

If you're wondering you can play the DLC stages if your friend has them and selects them.

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

Spectral Debt posted:

Haha ryus walk on stage intro is just him appearing out of thin air haha

See what I would've done is have his SF2 character select portrait appear with the "character selected" noise, then Ryu shatters it from behind with a punch and ties up his headband.

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Hopeful I can come back from work today and then I download Smash Bros DLC #2.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

If you're wondering you can play the DLC stages if your friend has them and selects them.

Does this include miiverse? I've heard people say you cant play miiverse online at all.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

I'm praying for Etika's safety.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses
We can't play the Miiverse stage. it's just grayed out. Do we have to do something to enable it?

Ryu rules.

kefkafloyd fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jun 14, 2015

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

You can't block the focus attack, it just ignores shields.

Lmao Ryu why.

mabels big day posted:

Does this include miiverse? I've heard people say you cant play miiverse online at all.

Nope, friends online can't play miiverse.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Roy is great
Lucas is great
Ryu is great

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Seshoho Cian posted:

Roy is great
Lucas is great
Ryu is great

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Really love that Ryu's A-Type song sounds like it was recorded right off of a drat arcade machine.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

You can't block the focus attack, it just ignores shields.

Instead of reducing defensive options, Sakurai just released a character that completely negates that. Genius.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
hi I would like to play on miiverse stage online

why can't I play miiverse stage online

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Ollie's windup punch (sidetilt) feels faster. Also the first hit of his jab doesn't obnoxiously knock people away from the second anymore.
Can somebody with an old version corroborate this?

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

TheKingofSprings posted:

I assume it's because they want the same miiverse posts to show up for everyone and somehow couldn't figure that out. That and after you play a match on the stage it tells you to write about the winner.

Also both DLC stages work on 8 player if you're curious.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Viewtiful Jew posted:

I hope you've learned a valuable lesson today Gerald from Hey Arnold. Don't make videos about leaks when YouTube is your career. Don't just, don't.

(It wasn't even a strike they hit you with I can still see what they did here it was was a block.)

I love this guy and was wondering when I'd see him again, he loves his Smash. Can somebody post the picture of him crying over the fake Ridley or whatever it was?

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Hey, uh, did PSI Magnet always launch people who are close to you when you release the B button?

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Yes.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
You learn new things every day.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Mii Brawlers Helicopter kick now kills 15% earlier. It's over.

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Spent an entire forty minutes before work just trying to buy the stuff to play with after work :smith:
Can I buy dlc on the webshop like I can prebuy games. Or no?

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Lucas seems REALLY strong.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

TheKingofSprings posted:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Cicadas! posted:

Lucas seems REALLY strong.

He's been through a lot.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Viewtiful Jew posted:

imagine being this guy lol

blaming nintendo lol

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I only play the 3DS version but it's a no brainer to buy the bundle. Anybody want to go halvsies with me?

E: or are the codes attached to your NNID? I own both versions.

MykonosFan
Sep 9, 2012

Hows my homies training
going? Whaa? Hey! What
are you doing Ronald?

Louisgod posted:

I only play the 3DS version but it's a no brainer to buy the bundle. Anybody want to go halvsies with me?

E: or are the codes attached to your NNID? I own both versions.

Wii U download codes show on your digital receipt on the 3DS eShop so that's totally doable if anyone's interested

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I would buy your Wii U half if you want to do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Roy is what Lucina and Marth should have been from the beginning

• Locked thread