Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aksuur
Nov 9, 2003

sick nasty. and lol reg date chat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
http://gfycat.com/ElatedInsistentHalicore

So how much amphetamine has Pimp taken??

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

dex_sda posted:

unplayable

Oh my god

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

aksuur posted:

sick nasty. and lol reg date chat

Someone gave me a gift certificate for this account when I was a teenager. I didn't know better

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Jeza posted:

http://gfycat.com/ElatedInsistentHalicore

So how much amphetamine has Pimp taken??

fuckin lmao

heres a vid of freakazoid tweaking the gently caress out lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfRZ2290OJM

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

:holymoley:

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Necc0 posted:

Adding this to the OP, thanks

Cool. As you can see from the image below things are really starting to pop off:

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Make group announcements and they will come

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Aite. I'm quitting csgo COLD loving TURKEY on doom4's release day. It's written. It will be done.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Mandator posted:

Cool. As you can see from the image below things are really starting to pop off:

Port GP to 1.6

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
There's a bunch of existing pug plugins for 1.6

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Xenaero posted:

Aite. I'm quitting csgo COLD loving TURKEY on doom4's release day. It's written. It will be done.

it will never be as good as doom2 or any of the quake games

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I have learned not to play Nuke anymore, as my first match had three people actively trying to derank and the second had a guy who constantly berated me for not doing what he asked.

:shepicide:

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Don't let a single bad experience spoil the best map in the whole game for you, my friend

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

trying to jack off posted:

it will never be as good as doom2 or any of the quake games

Don't I know it, I'm all about those games. But it'll still own. Everyone knows it. Everyone feels it.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bohemian Nights posted:

Don't let a single bad experience spoil the best map in the whole game for you, my friend
I never mentioned Inferno though?

Phosphene
Aug 11, 2008
I'M NOT TRYING TO GET BIG AND BULKY OKAY WE ALL FAIL DIFFERENT GOALS

UltraVariant posted:

You spell cache really weird

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

Phosphene posted:

You spell cache really weird

cæsj, because it's a gross map

UltraVariant posted:

Gotta admit, as much as I like and shill for nuke, I've barely played it since it was taken out of rotation and inferno has probably replaced it as my map of choice. I just love banana, best corridor in cs history

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

astr0man posted:

There's a bunch of existing pug plugins for 1.6

Yeah but it's not GP!

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Xenaero posted:

Don't I know it, I'm all about those games. But it'll still own. Everyone knows it. Everyone feels it.

*kills xen and he explodes into a shower of hp and ammo(?)*

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Xenaero posted:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
dear valve if my mission requires me to be on the CT team on a map please stop auto dropping me into games where the CT team is full. it shouldn't be that hard, really

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Luna Was Here posted:

dear valve if my mission requires me to be on the CT team on a map please stop auto dropping me into games where the CT team is full. it shouldn't be that hard, really

I figured out an easy way around this. Don't do missions.

Snod.
Oct 3, 2014

fennesz posted:

I figured out an easy way around this. Don't do missions.

Just don't play Counter Strike.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Snod. posted:

Just don't play Counter Strike.

Peggle 2 or bust.

Also I got my AK tonight. Master Elite Supreme Global Knight here I come.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
I did the kill Sergei/Jackson missions back to back. Both games only had a few real players in them, and we worked together to easily get everyone their mission completions. :toot:

Ahdinko
Oct 27, 2007

WHAT A LOVELY DAY
I did the Sergei one over 4 games of militia, the games were full and everyone was a bunch of ruthless cunts. Sergei suiciding/quitting every 4-5 rounds, if he didn't he was always the last guy left hiding in a corner somewhere. Always had three russians screaming "SERGEI GO TUNNELS, TUNNELS SERGEI GO TUNNELS" over and over.
Three times I did 70+ damage and got an assist, then on the second round of the 4th game I got Sergei. I then made it my mission to kill him as much as possible for the rest of the game just to deny everyone else and keep them in the hellhole that is "Kill Sergei"

I didn't bother trying the Jackson mission

Ahdinko fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Jun 15, 2015

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
I didn't have much trouble with those. I just made sure I rushed the same place every round first and hoped he was there, which he was.

The hostage pickup mission is the worst one yet. I don't get how you can progress from missions that take 1 map, like get 10 awp kills or win 6 rounds on cache, to spend 3 hours playing assault until you pick up a hostage 10 times.

Didn't help either than the CTs wouldn't work together and for a good hour of that time spiidi was on the terrorist team.

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT
Jun 30, 2008

Bohemian Nights posted:

Give the steyr aug an underslung grenade launcher like that and I'll start using it

thats a SAR-21

Ahdinko posted:

I did the Sergei one over 4 games of militia, the games were full and everyone was a bunch of ruthless cunts. Sergei suiciding/quitting every 4-5 rounds, if he didn't he was always the last guy left hiding in a corner somewhere. Always had three russians screaming "SERGEI GO TUNNELS, TUNNELS SERGEI GO TUNNELS" over and over.
Three times I did 70+ damage and got an assist, then on the second round of the 4th game I got Sergei. I then made it my mission to kill him as much as possible for the rest of the game just to deny everyone else and keep them in the hellhole that is "Kill Sergei"

The correct way is to get a relatively empty server, get your friend to join the other team, then meet up somewhere random

then after you get the kill join T side and go full on army of two and wreck all the pubbies trying to kill him

Ahdinko
Oct 27, 2007

WHAT A LOVELY DAY

kcer posted:

The hostage pickup mission is the worst one yet. I don't get how you can progress from missions that take 1 map, like get 10 awp kills or win 6 rounds on cache, to spend 3 hours playing assault until you pick up a hostage 10 times.

Didn't help either than the CTs wouldn't work together and for a good hour of that time spiidi was on the terrorist team.

Actually I found this one alot better, I was playing some assault with a friend doing his 10 awp kills mission, and i got the hostage 4 times in a game by going into vent, up the ladder and dropping down into the hostage room. Pubbies seem really bad at watching vents or covering the upper hostage room, they just love all camping by the two small doors and waiting for someone to open them, with a few guys spaced around the warehouse. Sometimes they'd have an awp peeking vents who would kill me but it was open most of the time.

If there isn't a spot on the right team, I just leave the game and requeue till I get one, normally doesnt take more than 2-3 goes.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
What's the point of doing missions? You get way more XP just playing competitive and that's actually fun.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

Bohemian Nights posted:

I feel like Nuke could be amazing if they could make a couple tiny changes to make it easier for Ts.

prom candy posted:

What's the point of doing missions? You get way more XP just playing competitive and that's actually fun.

I do missions when the alternative is solo queuing MM due to none of my friends being on, or when I want to warm up for MM.

I also like learning the new maps, just in case any of them are any good. And I like getting the coins.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Friberg really needs to step up. He's been just dead weight for most of 2015.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

prom candy posted:

There's no point unless you want the gold operation coin. In the past you'd get drops for completing the missions. Now it's just 1 per week + random drops. The operation just gives you access to the new drop collections.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
I think Valve broke something... I just got the old no HUD/crosshair bug from ages ago.

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

Sorry I'm new to watching CS competitive but who is the guy who is 2 inches from his screen?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Cobbles considered a slightly T sided map now, right?

Raioner posted:

Sorry I'm new to watching CS competitive but who is the guy who is 2 inches from his screen?

Gotta be more specific :v:

mcvey fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Jun 15, 2015

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

mcvey posted:

Cobbles considered a slightly T sided map now, right?

Gotta be more specific :v:

not a 10-1 T sided map, this first map is already over.

vvvv http://www.twitch.tv/dreamhackcs

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

World's dumbest question: where are you guys watching these?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logan 5
Jan 29, 2007

Bash -> To the Cop

Buck Turgidson posted:

I think Valve broke something... I just got the old no HUD/crosshair bug from ages ago.

old? Man pretty much every other time I play casual for these stupid missions I've heard somebody asking what to do about that.

• Locked thread