Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
hater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

JakeP posted:

Sup plebs OK cupid just informed me that I am elite tier hotness

:smug:

everyone gets that

youre still ugly inside and out lol

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
i never got that email

im also not sad enough to use an internet dating site

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Flo Cytometer posted:

i never got that email

im also not sad enough to use an internet dating site

but u use somethingawzful.com ?????

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

but u use somethingawzful.com ?????

not to gently caress other people, only to gently caress WITH other people

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Lawman 0 posted:

how far are you guys willing to drive for a date?
(I live in the middle of nowhere)

I've been seeing a girl that lives 45 minutes away from me, but I met her irl at a concert and had wicked crazy good sex with her I wouldn't drive 45 minutes with a blind first date from Internet strangers or Internet date at all hth

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Flo Cytometer posted:

not to gently caress other people, only to gently caress WITH other people

time to flip the script and gently caress a goon

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012

DisgracelandUSA posted:

I've been seeing a girl that lives 45 minutes away from me, but I met her irl at a concert and had wicked crazy good sex with her I wouldn't drive 45 minutes with a blind first date from Internet strangers or Internet date at all hth

Doesn't it depend on where you live for a 45-minute rule tho? I mean, out in a small city or the country, 45 minutes could mean 100km away and three counties over. In a big city, 45 minutes could be just 10km or easily just half your commute to work, which you do everyday so it's not a big deal.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

The B_36 posted:

Doesn't it depend on where you live for a 45-minute rule tho? I mean, out in a small city or the country, 45 minutes could mean 100km away and three counties over. In a big city, 45 minutes could be just 10km or easily just half your commute to work, which you do everyday so it's not a big deal.

Who cares if your walking, driving or flying a Cessna? 45 minutes is 45 minutes.

Fake edit: 45 minutes by Rollerblade for me

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Who cares if your walking, driving or flying a Cessna? 45 minutes is 45 minutes.

Fake edit: 45 minutes by Rollerblade for me

Where you live changes how long you think 45 minutes travelling time is. I grew up in the country, 45 minutes then was a long loving way to go anywhere. Now that I'm in a city, 45 minutes is how long it takes me to get to work everyday on the bus. There's a difference.

If it takes you 45 minutes by rollerblade to get there, then it would be significantly less time via car, taxi or bus (depending on if it's on a bus route). I'm just saying, a hard and fast 45-minute rule seems unneccesarily restrictive.

The B_36 fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Jun 15, 2015

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
if you need to drive more than 45 minutes to meet a blind internet date, you need to move loving immediately before you die alone or are forced into suicide via depression

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The okcuties for attractive women - the ladies there are actually gorgeous (not just a bunch of 6's and 7's with inflated egos) and they actually reply it's like when you move into a new tax bracket or something

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol we go to the 7/11 to get condoms and also I am craving Whoppers. I'm searching for the Whoppers and the dude behind the counter is like "You're a pretty girl, is that your brother do you have a boyfriend?"

Keep in mind I'm dressed like a uber gay homo, female booty shorts, midriff revealing tank top and cowboy boots. Obvs I must be her gay friend/bro.
She just ignores him and asks for condoms. Dude gets mad incensed, he like "Those are for him?" like I can't hear him in the precious candies aisle.
He brings up the normal ones and she's like "No the big ones."
This dude getting even more pissed, like some penis envy/hating on my extremely gay flamboyant heterosexuality, face red as gently caress, boy gonna pop a gasket. He's like "What, seriously?" and just grabs three individual Magnums and tosses them on the counter in a petulant rage and is staring daggers at me as I walk up to the counter ALSO BITCHES DID NOT HAVE THE WHOPPERS!
We leave and she's looking mortified and I'm like lmao.
Then we got to her apartment and she put an ice cube in her vagina.

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
i, too, have a big penis that i use for fuckign

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

strap on revenge posted:

i, too, have a big penis that i use for fuckign

No you don't and also your a stupid bitch who looks like that retarded dog from Dark Crystal

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
thoroughly owned again

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

TenementFunster posted:

if you need to drive more than 45 minutes to meet a blind internet date, you need to move loving immediately before you die alone or are forced into suicide via depression

:(

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Really what we've learned itt is that suicide is a decent option.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Sheep-Goats posted:

Really what we've learned itt is that suicide is a decent option.

I've learned that there are a billion idiots on something awful that think The Clap is Chlamydia.

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012

Paul Zuvella posted:

I've learned that there are a billion idiots on something awful that think The Clap is Chlamydia.

Sorry not everyone apparently has your in depth knowledge of the differences between the various STD's. Maybe stop sleeping with prostitutes quite so much?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Paul Zuvella posted:

Goons are dumb and uneducated about sex I'm shocked

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Paul Zuvella posted:

Back in my day, we used to call it Gone To Korea. :haw:

RIP GRAMPS

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
update on my two dates yesterday, date one in the morning that i had high hopes for was just no chemistry and awkward because of that, evening date that i didnt have high hopes for went amazing, tons of chemistry and also i learned that the italian accent is hot as hell and that italians are great kissers, im all about italians now. this is why you need to keep options open imo, if i was to cancel either of those dates to make room it would have been the date that went fantastic. seeing her again this week!

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
was it awkward when your mustaches got stuck together?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Flo Cytometer posted:

was it awkward when your mustaches got stuck together?

haha no she didnt have a moustache or if she did at least shaved it pre date

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Shirley Crabtree posted:

haha no she didnt have a moustache or if she did at least shaved it pre date

dude you loving scored

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Flo Cytometer posted:

dude you loving scored

shes got a gorgeous huge arse as well, win

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

vyst posted:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

"I havent gotten my period"

"nevermind."

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Praise you all my life.
Praise you all my life.
Praise you all my nights.
Praise Jesus Christ

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

vyst posted:

I mean you've had multiple people in here admit to having got STDs more than once in the year 2015.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Groovelord Neato posted:

I mean you've had multiple people in here admit to having got STDs more than once in the year 2015.

They don't even call them loving STDs anymore, some are STIs like that abysmal Subaru.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Front page match: 0% friend/ 83% enemy.

Everyone else is 70%+ so wtf OKC :psyduck:

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

LethalGeek posted:

Front page match: 0% friend/ 83% enemy.

Everyone else is 70%+ so wtf OKC :psyduck:

Front page is now literally 10 or whatever randomly selected people from within 500 miles of you. I keep getting conservative single moms from Ohio in that stupid thing 80% of the time and then like one cute 90% who thinks that astrology is a science and that kids should learn about intelligent design in biology class.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Yawgmoth posted:

Front page is now literally 10 or whatever randomly selected people from within 500 miles of you. I keep getting conservative single moms from Ohio in that stupid thing 80% of the time and then like one cute 90% who thinks that astrology is a science and that kids should learn about intelligent design in biology class.

Yeah those can be deal-breakers for me.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

is it rape if a girl asked me to roofie her on a date? but wanted it to be random so she could feel how being date raped was.

I dont think im going to do this

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.

LeoMarr posted:

is it rape if a girl asked me to roofie her on a date? but wanted it to be random so she could feel how being date raped was.

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012

LeoMarr posted:

You should definitely do this, I dont see how it could go wrong.

Check back in here with a trip report by Wednesday.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

LeoMarr posted:

But how will you know what date raping feels like unless she didn't ask already?

Inconsiderate woman IMHO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
if a woman puts a picture of her underage niece in one of her okcupid profile pics is she stupid or is this an fbi sting for pedos?

• Locked thread