Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

mdemone posted:

"You know, hope is a mistake." - Max Rockatansky

As the debates began, each of us was in our own way broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Kor posted:

Does Trump have anything particular to shill, or is this just the ultimate in ego-stroking vanity runs? I don't see him being on the ground schmoozing it up with the proles the way other candidates do in the primaries, and at this point the debates are far away enough I see him taking his ball and going home way before he has to actually defend or stand for anything in more than 140 characters.

Exactly. As soon as anyone questions his dubious claims of billionairehood, he'll throw a tantrum and quit announce a new season of The Apprentice (is that show still on? I don't even know).

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the horror... the horror

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx
^^ the most jagged dildoes

FAUXTON posted:

Does O'Malley have a chicken farm to which he gave Drudge a key or something? This fawning is getting creepy.

Drudge is from Maryland (he actually went to the same high school as me, though not at the same time), so either it's local boy favoritism or he has friends working the campaign and is hoping for better access to the next administration by being part of O'Mentum.

Edit: Has O'Malley used the term O'Mentum yet? If not I hereby trademark it and will lease it to him for a very reasonable fee

Eschers Basement fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Jun 15, 2015

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jan 22, 2016

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Clinton bans the pool reporter from covering her event in Manchester, NH today. He shows up anyway, isn't let in, then asks to use the restroom, and gets told "hit the woods."

What a warm, friendly, and open campaign.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...l?event=event25

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Jeb's logo also comes in Spanish!

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
The only way to get him to run is to troll him by questioning his manhood. Tweet enough "I double-dog dare you, pussy"s at him, and maybe he'll run

Edit:

Arkane posted:

Clinton bans the pool reporter from covering her event.

He's the reporter from England's Daily Mail, which is barely a paper even by Murdoch standards.

The X-man cometh fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Jun 15, 2015

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Arkane posted:

quote:

The campaign team for Clinton, who is a former US secretary of state, is not allowing a reporter from the Daily Mail, a London news outlet, to have access to her events.
Hillary did nothing wrong.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Arkane posted:

Clinton bans the pool reporter from covering her event in Manchester, NH today. He shows up anyway, isn't let in, then asks to use the restroom, and gets told "hit the woods."

What a warm, friendly, and open campaign.

Eh, daily mail. If you're going to be a political agenda paper, you have to expect a price in access.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Jeb Bush speaking Spanish is always hilarious because he sounds like a voice-over guy. You're like "oh wow he had a guy dub his voice" then you realize that no, Bush speaking Spanish literally sounds like the guy in Spanish "we buy gold jewelry" radio ads.

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

The X-man cometh posted:

He's the reporter from England's Daily Mail, which is barely a paper even by Murdoch standards.

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Eh, daily mail. If you're going to be a political agenda paper, you have to expect a price in access.

GlyphGryph posted:

Hillary did nothing wrong.

He is the pool reporter...

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Woah, the Texas Land Commissioner is going to speak at Jeb!'s announcement today.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

I predict that Trump's announcement tomorrow will be that he's involving himself in the GOP primaries as a watchdog/gadfly, but ultimately won't be running for president. In other words, the status quo.

The announcement won't be "I'm not running for president," but rather, "I'm announcing that I'm heading a group of concerned individuals who want to make America great again by insuring that Republicans blah blah blah..."

Seconding this. Even going through the motions of running for president is a lot of work, you can't write it off like you can book tour expenses, and accepting donations from rubes for a presidential campaign makes your accounting more complicated.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
Jeb in Spanish would be Heb. Heb! 2016.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

A3th3r
Jul 27, 2013

success is a dream & achievements are the cream

Joementum posted:

Hasn't stopped being funny yet.

I know this shouldn't be the only characteristic people go by to choose their boss but dang that is one testosterone-loaded bull right there.. Cheeze louise!

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

Woah, the Texas Land Commissioner is going to speak at Jeb!'s announcement today.

Pee Bush AKA "Scott Walker with symmetrically placed eye sockets"

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

now THAT is fiscal responsibility

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

looks like a jumbled mess and has no indication that it's another language so it looks like a lower-case "i"

great work

iJeb! Obviously going for the hip, young, tech-savvy vote.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
So what time is Jeb's announcement taking place?

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

neonnoodle posted:

Jeb in Spanish would be Heb. Heb! 2016.

Nationwide HEB stores is something that I can get behind.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

They look like long white dildos.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

They look like long white dildos.

So do the things they're inflating.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

A photo that takes one's breath away. Does nobody on the campaign have access to an air compressor?

Interns are cheaper.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.

The X-man cometh posted:

It's The Daily Mail. They'll reword somebody else's coverage and pass it off as theirs.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ponzicar posted:

So do the things they're inflating.

nice

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Why would the campaign let someone take a picture of that?

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Neo Rasa posted:

As the debates began, each of us was in our own way broken.

Imperator Fioriosa

Joementum posted:

Jeb's logo also comes in Spanish!

Are there any other recent presidential campaigns where the candidate used his first name on campaign materials instead of his last? Because I can't think of one, and "Jeb!" is a lot like "Don't think of a polar bear".

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Joementum posted:

Hasn't stopped being funny yet.

I'm completely sure that guy sucks.

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The Insect Court posted:

Are there any other recent presidential campaigns where the candidate used his first name on campaign materials instead of his last?

You're kidding, right?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

The Insect Court posted:

Are there any other recent presidential campaigns where the candidate used his first name on campaign materials instead of his last? Because I can't think of one, and "Jeb!" is a lot like "Don't think of a polar bear".

Uh.....

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Vienna Circlejerk posted:

You're kidding, right?

Ok, there's the Clinton campaign, but Hillary's not trying to hide the Clinton name. She's been referred to by her first name by the media pretty often long before she started running, Bill's not going to be sitting out the campaign in a bunker in an undisclosed location somewhere, Dubya is almost certainly going to spend the rest of the campaign season clearing brush at home.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

The Insect Court posted:

Imperator Fioriosa

Dude, " Hillary"

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The Insect Court posted:

Ok, there's the Clinton campaign, but Hillary's not trying to hide the Clinton name. She's been referred to by her first name by the media pretty often long before she started running, Bill's not going to be sitting out the campaign in a bunker in an undisclosed location somewhere, Dubya is almost certainly going to spend the rest of the campaign season clearing brush at home.

Hillary, Bernie, Carly, Santorum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
If Hillary wins, what happens to Bill? Like, what is the male equivalent of First Lady?

• Locked thread