Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
DLC purchased from the Steam store is refundable within fourteen days of purchase, and if the underlying title has been played for less than two hours since the DLC was purchased, so long as the DLC has not been consumed, modified or transferred. Please note that in some cases, Steam will be unable to give refunds for some third party DLC (for example, if the DLC irreversibly levels up a game character). These exceptions will be clearly marked as nonrefundable on the Store page prior to purchase.

Its probably just the Payday 2 dlc system but idk they just seem to deny and approve refunds randomly atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

DLC purchased from the Steam store is refundable within fourteen days of purchase, and if the underlying title has been played for less than two hours since the DLC was purchased, so long as the DLC has not been consumed, modified or transferred. Please note that in some cases, Steam will be unable to give refunds for some third party DLC (for example, if the DLC irreversibly levels up a game character). These exceptions will be clearly marked as nonrefundable on the Store page prior to purchase.

Its probably just the Payday 2 dlc system but idk they just seem to deny and approve refunds randomly atm

It went off my payday 2 played time so i'd apparently been playing that dlc for 90+ hours.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Fail on valves end

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

StabMasterArson posted:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/326460
this scorched earth clone with like 200 guns looks cool

I've been waiting for a good modern remake of SE. Probably gonna pick this up when I get home.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Bobnumerotres posted:

i tried to refund wolfenstein the new order. i played about an hour of it and it wasnt really my thing. plus i have splatoon taking up most of my freetime

then i discovered that when i closed it, it didn't actually loving exit and stayed running in the background. i magically have 20 hours in it. refund denied
Literally owned.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i'm going to buy kof98um and 2k2um for 6 dollars total in the hopes that this 6 dollars will help snk playmore another mobile f2p rhythm game or korean pachinko machine using beloved snk characters .

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

buy luftrausers for 2.50 if you dont have it yet

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Things for sale on Steam's front page

Reign of Kings: Struggle to survive in a harsh medieval world. Hunt wildlife, mine resources, build structures, and craft weapons and armor in order to protect yourself.

How to Survive: “A real Gem” – Destructoid at E3 “Offers a different experience for zombie game veterans” – Co-Optimus “Has a lot more going for it than smashing brains and gory, red goo ... With a surprisingly deep crafting system” – GamesRadar

7 Days to Die: Building on survivalist and horror themes, players in 7 Days to Die can scavenge the abandoned cities of the buildable and destructible voxel world for supplies or explore the wilderness to gather raw materials to build their own tools, weapons, traps, fortifications and shelters.

State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition Day One Edition: Delivered in beautifully remastered 1080p, along with improved lighting, textures, animations, and combat mechanics, State of Decay: Year-One pulls you even deeper into the post-outbreak world.

H1Z1: Offering a total sandbox experience, H1Z1 is a zombie survival MMO set in a post-apocalyptic world. NOTICE: H1Z1 is in EARLY ACCESS which means you should expect bugs and disruptions in service. Purchase if you'd like to help us build the next great survival MMO.

Survivalist: It's one year after the collapse of civilization and self-centered hedge fund manager Joe Wheeler emerges from his specially constructed bunker in search of food. This is a huge open-world RPG where you have the freedom to play how you want - but your choices have consequences.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
how to survive is a top-down action rpg like diablo, but you also have the ability to build a fort

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
plus, it's $1 for the edition with all the dlc

the sale goes until the 21st so i hope they're just frontloading it with lovely deals and we get the good ones later

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I bought Prison Architect for $4.50, even though it's still in early access after like 3 years. God Save My Corrupted Soul.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
oh knoooo kof2k2um isn't 75% off anymore oops

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

Things for sale on Steam's front page

Reign of Kings: Struggle to survive in a harsh medieval world. Hunt wildlife, mine resources, build structures, and craft weapons and armor in order to protect yourself.

How to Survive: “A real Gem” – Destructoid at E3 “Offers a different experience for zombie game veterans” – Co-Optimus “Has a lot more going for it than smashing brains and gory, red goo ... With a surprisingly deep crafting system” – GamesRadar

7 Days to Die: Building on survivalist and horror themes, players in 7 Days to Die can scavenge the abandoned cities of the buildable and destructible voxel world for supplies or explore the wilderness to gather raw materials to build their own tools, weapons, traps, fortifications and shelters.

State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition Day One Edition: Delivered in beautifully remastered 1080p, along with improved lighting, textures, animations, and combat mechanics, State of Decay: Year-One pulls you even deeper into the post-outbreak world.

H1Z1: Offering a total sandbox experience, H1Z1 is a zombie survival MMO set in a post-apocalyptic world. NOTICE: H1Z1 is in EARLY ACCESS which means you should expect bugs and disruptions in service. Purchase if you'd like to help us build the next great survival MMO.

Survivalist: It's one year after the collapse of civilization and self-centered hedge fund manager Joe Wheeler emerges from his specially constructed bunker in search of food. This is a huge open-world RPG where you have the freedom to play how you want - but your choices have consequences.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TrueMetalDragon/recommended/237740/

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

THE PENETRATOR posted:

the sale goes until the 21st so i hope they're just frontloading it with lovely deals and we get the good ones later

They repeat the deals

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

oh knoooo kof2k2um isn't 75% off anymore oops

i bought it yesterday for 3 dollars and will prolly nevr play it for more than 30 minutes

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

bought lisa, valkyria chronicles and fallout 3 to play the tale of two toilets mod

good gaming

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

i bought it yesterday for 3 dollars and will prolly nevr play it for more than 30 minutes

2k2 is good

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Bought a bunch of >3$ games that looked really interesting but I'll probably never actually play.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

MinorLeagueAllstar posted:

I've been waiting for a good modern remake of SE. Probably gonna pick this up when I get home.

heads up I got it and the very tiny playerbase consists of insufferable elitists

i got the 4 pack so i can't even do a refund :(

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

StabMasterArson posted:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/326460
this scorched earth clone with like 200 guns looks cool
that does look cool

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

if there's a group going and we stuck to similar levels itd be good + balanced

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i bnought super meat boy for a dollar and i'm not ever going to play it. bye

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.
Is there a good scorched earth clone with local play?

Jarvisi fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jun 15, 2015

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Still hoping dirt rally gets a featured deal but I know it won't

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Sgt. Anime Pederast posted:

http://www.officegamespot.com/freegames/scorched_pods.htm

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

StabMasterArson posted:

heads up I got it and the very tiny playerbase consists of insufferable elitists

i got the 4 pack so i can't even do a refund :(

Messed around with single player yesterday and it's decent enough. With some friends it could be lots of fun.

MindSet
Dec 21, 2008

If this goes badly, and I make a crater, I want it named after me!

Sgt. Anime Pederast posted:

ussed to play this one a bunch in class

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Not the same without bonzibuddy64

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Not the same without bonzibuddy64

RIP

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That being said, I'm now accepting any and all gifts on steam

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I still have him on my friends list and if anyone buys me games I'll make sure to get them to him

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

i too will be sure he gets them...............in hell :twisted:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Lol.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Dumbass deals.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

i woudl like to buy games that i want, for cheap.. please don't destory my dreams. thanks.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i just want the games on my wishlist to go on daily so i can be disappointed with the discount and go "eh, maybe next year"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

i just want the games on my wishlist to go on daily so i can be disappointed with the discount and go "eh, maybe next year"

elfbutt
now owns 16 more games
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Nepgear's Beam Zapper ZERO | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Histy's Rescue Plans | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Additional Content Pack 3 | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Additional Content Pack 2 | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Additional Content Pack 1 | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Additional Content2 | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Additional Content1 | Crusader Kings II: Iberian Unit Pack | Crusader Kings II: Iberian Portraits | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Histoire Battle Entry | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Peashy Battle Entry | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Plutia Battle Entry | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Additional Content3 | Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

elfbutt
now owns 16 more games
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Nepgear's Beam Zapper ZERO | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Histy's Rescue Plans | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Additional Content Pack 3 | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Additional Content Pack 2 | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Additional Content Pack 1 | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Additional Content2 | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Additional Content1 | Crusader Kings II: Iberian Unit Pack | Crusader Kings II: Iberian Portraits | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Histoire Battle Entry | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Peashy Battle Entry | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Plutia Battle Entry | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Additional Content3 | Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne | Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lol you bought Charlemagne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

lol you bought Charlemagne

lol

• Locked thread