Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

sassassin posted:

He could have died of exposure/random Birmingham fan passing by.

Or a pikey.

Its liverpool fans who tend to murder random people in the street

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Byolante posted:

Its liverpool fans who tend to murder random people in the street

:drat:

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
nah it's usually italian or turkish fans who do that

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

quote:

Fulham: Ryan Tunnicliffe banned by FA for Patrick Bamford tweet

Fulham midfielder Ryan Tunnicliffe has been banned for two games for a derogatory comment on Twitter about Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford's sexuality.

The 22-year-old admitted a Football Association charge of aggravated misconduct by reference to sexual orientation.

The former Manchester United youth team player will miss the first two games of next season and was fined £5,000.

He must attend an education course.

Tunnicliffe's comments were made after Middlesbrough lost to Norwich in the Championship play-off final in May. Bamford was on loan at Riverside Stadium last season.

The Tweet was subsequently deleted.

Bamford, 21, scored 17 goals last season and was named Championship Player of the Year for 2014-15.

Tunnicliffe, meanwhile, moved from Old Trafford to Fulham in January 2014.

Rio Ferdinand was fined £25,000 and suspended for three games in October for comments he made on Twitter.

His misconduct charge was believed to have been related to his use of the word "sket" - meaning 'a promiscuous girl or woman'.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

It's just a bit of banter ffs.

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Even robots have feelings!
The lad just enjoys a Greggs from time to time.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

'sket' is a no-no word now?

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
I don' know, I enjoy sket shows like Kids in the Hall. What's wrong with that?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Crosspost from the Copa America thread: Arturo Vidal spent the night in jail because he wrecked his Ferrari while drunk.

Here's what his car looked like after the crash:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Vidal is a full mental and I love it

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March

quote:

Happy that Middlesbrough didn’t go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Troy Queef posted:

Crosspost from the Copa America thread: Arturo Vidal spent the night in jail because he wrecked his Ferrari while drunk.

Here's what his car looked like after the crash:

Bape Culture posted:

Vidal is a full mental and I love it

Here's some video of him telling cops (according to someone's translation, so maybe not) that if they cuff him, they gently caress Chile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOrtcsm4Cc

Vidal: How would I be driving this poo poo, how could I be so stupid, don't you think?

Police: Yes you hosed up sir, you hosed up.

Vidal: What, I hosed up? Stop talking bullshit.

Vidal: Are you going to handcuff me?

Police: Don't make things harder than they are...

Vidal: You can handcuff me, but you'll gently caress Chile over...

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

TheBigAristotle posted:

Here's some video of him telling cops (according to someone's translation, so maybe not) that if they cuff him, they gently caress Chile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOrtcsm4Cc

Vidal: How would I be driving this poo poo, how could I be so stupid, don't you think?

Police: Yes you hosed up sir, you hosed up.

Vidal: What, I hosed up? Stop talking bullshit.

Vidal: Are you going to handcuff me?

Police: Don't make things harder than they are...

Vidal: You can handcuff me, but you'll gently caress Chile over...

That loving owns.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Lmao owned

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Leicester have sacked the lads that made the sex tape.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
imagine getting your marching orders from your dad because he's seen you getting your arsehole cleaned by a third world prostitute

i mean, what are the chances

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Imagine having to sack your son because he did a racism while getting his arsehole cleaned by a third world prostitute on his holidays.

Perhaps one day I will know the pain Nigel Pearson has been through.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Imagine getting your marching orders from the son of a dad who has to sack his son for doing a racism while getting his bunghole eaten, and imagine those marching orders are in fact munching orders.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I really want to say that if you pay a prostitute to eat your rear end in a top hat while you scream racisms at her then that's your own drat business, but these idiots videotaped it and spread it around their friends.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

blue footed boobie posted:

I really want to say that if you pay a prostitute to eat your rear end in a top hat while you scream racisms at her then that's your own drat business, but these idiots videotaped it and spread it around their friends.

That's why it's the internet's business now sir :colbert:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

You don't get fired for the act itself, you get fired for being such a moron that you tape it and show it to everyone you know.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

vyelkin posted:

You don't get fired for the act itself, you get fired for being such a moron that you tape it and show it to everyone you know.

I cant blame them, hell, if I'd paid some thai bird to lick my shitoris while I shouted "me rikey" then you best believe I'd be sharing it with all my favourite forum posters

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
If they wanted the sack as well as the crack why didn't they pay her more?

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

The Big Taff Man posted:

I cant blame them, hell, if I'd paid some thai bird to lick my shitoris while I shouted "me rikey" then you best believe I'd be sharing it with all my favourite forum posters

Hell, I'd be honored to watch it. Thanks for thinking of me.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

Parody Threads posted:

Hell, I'd be honored to watch it. Thanks for thinking of me.

You'll get to watch too? Is it bring your child to work day?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Masonity posted:

Lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Masonity posted:

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Lmao

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

they were on a club tour as well, not on private holiday

a club tour to the club owners home country.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

excuse me lady posted:

they were on a club tour as well, not on private holiday

a club tour to the club owners home country.

To promote tourism in that country.

I suppose it will have succeeded in that at least.

The Clit Avoider
Aug 11, 2002

El Profesional
Thailand's worst tourists since David Carradine.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

The Clit Avoider posted:

:perfect:

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

The Clit Avoider posted:

I don't see how lowering the americans in the world count by 1 is anything other than a positive, that would make him a good tourist.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Byolante posted:

I don't see how lowering the americans in the world count by 1 is anything other than a positive, that would make him a good tourist.

He didn't check out by 2pm. Bad tourist.

Also if only he'd spent the money on a local prozzie. She could have licked his rear end while he strangled himself then resuscitated him when it all went wrong. After rinsing her mouth, obviously.

The Clit Avoider
Aug 11, 2002

El Profesional
Do you think it would have been more or less comfortable for Pearson if his son had died having a (non-racist) stranglewank?

Thai Tragedy Tears Foxes Apart.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Former England and Chelsea footballer Kerry Dixon has been jailed for nine months for punching and kicking a man who is said to have called him "fatso".

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
A drugs gang boss stopped on the A1 in Bedfordshire carrying crack cocaine rammed police cars in pursuit and flipped his car over, a court heard.

Marvin Douglas, 33, of Milton Keynes, was jailed for nine years and nine months at St Albans Crown Court for conspiracy to supply cocaine.

Another leading member of the gang, Lee Dixon, was caught with cash and cocaine when arrested at his home in Williamson Road, Kempston, on 15 October last year.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Frimpong was sent off with a straight red for reacting to a fan racially abusing him today against Spartak Moscow

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

trem_two posted:

Frimpong was sent off with a straight red for reacting to a fan racially abusing him today against Spartak Moscow

Couldn't stay dench.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Who's still paying him to play? He's complete poo poo