Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
It's a riot, gents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

-edit lol

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
What's so special about this?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
City loves hockey dudes

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

^^
Also, winning 3 cups in 6 years is a really good stretch.
-

Watching Twitter blow up comparing the celebration in Chicago to the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore. :munch:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I'm on a rooftop watching the streets get flooded.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Watching Twitter blow up comparing the celebration in Chicago to the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore. :munch:

All those black hockey fans

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
I'm waiting for the end of the NBA Finals. Either way it goes, Cleveland and Oakland will burn, which will bet a net win for humanity.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
What's this vet to vet connect house thinggie?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Dudes are jumping on cars and hood riding down the street.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

bengy81 posted:

Denver is pretty cool, lots of hot chicks and close proximity to the mountains and fun stuff, lots of great beer and breweries, ok restaurants and bars otherwise. Its fairly easy to get around Denver, decent public transportation, and if you avoid the interstate during rush hour its not too terrible to drive anywhere. Also, its pretty easy to get really good dope if that's your thing. The bad things are the housing market is batshit crazy, rents are through the roof right now, and people are paying 20 to 30k over appraisal to buy houses in the popular neighborhoods. I fully expect the market to come crashing back down in the fall/winter, should be pretty entertaining to watch.

If I could move anywhere in the State, I would move into Denver proper, either the Highlands or RINO because I'm a massive human being, but also because I like gourmet donuts, and bacon tacos and food trucks. Barring that, I would move North of Denver, either to Fort Collins, maybe by Red Feather Lakes, or West of Boulder into the mountains.

If I wanted to have a mountain fortress though, and maybe a few sex slaves wives, I would buy a chunk of land on the western slope around Grand Junction, or maybe down by Durango or something like that.

It's been probably 20~25 years since I have been out there. But I remember the town that the earthquake center was in was pretty cool. I think that's Boulder.

I'll get around to checking out a couple cities. I don't really want to deal with a giant rear end metro. Basically I want a Starbucks or comparable with in 5 minutes and a decent theater in 20. Also trees. And I mean real trees, not loving palm trees.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

denver is a heap and the rest of colorado is worse, please dont come here

Dude. I live in Florida. To get worse I would have to move out of the country. Or did you miss the part where I was looking at Indiana as an upgrade?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Ew. Panhandle or what?

Edit: I feel like I've asked you this before and the answer is yes.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
New girlfriend suggested we go to an airshow on Father's day where they'll be flying a mustang, hellcat, tomahawk and a zero. poo poo's gonna own, dunno how I ended up with such a rad chick.

Garden has seeds for lettuce, carrots, spinach and zucchini now, I guess I'll have food sometime in August then.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Airshow in Seattle?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Indiana is the worst place ever. Don't do it.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Godholio posted:

Ew. Panhandle or what?

I think I'm the only person in here in the panhandle outside of those stationed in the pensacola or jax area.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Midwest is the worst place ever. Don't do it.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Earth is the worst place ever. Kill yourself.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Breaking this combo to say that, even though it's a little crazy, I really want a surplus M998.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mike-o posted:

Airshow in Seattle?

Everett, actually.

http://www.flyingheritage.com/

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Breaking this combo to say that, even though it's a little crazy, I really want a surplus M998.

Doug DeMuro, writer for Jalopnik, has one and does the occasional story about it and tweets videos and poo poo. It's pretty funny watching him drive through downtown Philly in this huge piss yellow beast.

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug
I'm so jaded towards airshows after working so many of them over the years. The week roll up beforehand is great since we see all practices and whatnot, but the actual event is such an enormous shitshow on the other side of it.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Mr. Nice! posted:

I think I'm the only person in here in the panhandle outside of those stationed in the pensacola or jax area.

That narrows it down. After being at Tyndall, I understand your pain. I like parts of Florida. Just not your part.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Godholio posted:

That narrows it down. After being at Tyndall, I understand your pain. I like parts of Florida. Just not your part.

Eh it's not that bad. I like tallahassee well enough.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

final top gear airing on the 22nd.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
So I'm doing some analysis on the training that I gave out in Alaska. I've identified some cheaters that are all Air Force officers. What the gently caress Air Force, this isn't even something that I figured you could even cheat on.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Godholio posted:

Ew. Panhandle or what?

Its rich white space people and retired Colonels here. Google Space Coast.

True story, We had some dude move to a gated community called Tortoise Island, and he tried to sue the county, state and national Governments because of the jet noise from Patrick AFB.

Tortoise Island literally sits on the rear end end of a runway that has been there since it was Naval Air Station Banana River.

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

I like the far Northeast corner of Indy. Have a bunch of family there. Nice weather and laid back. A little bit :haw: but not like wrong turn in Georgia :banjo:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Vasudus posted:

So I'm doing some analysis on the training that I gave out in Alaska. I've identified some cheaters that are all Air Force officers. What the gently caress Air Force, this isn't even something that I figured you could even cheat on.

Vasudus posted:

Vasudus posted:

lol vas, if you only truly knew.

Just lol.

What's the deets?

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Vasudus posted:

Dude, the Air Force cheats on everything. To the point that it took 4 years for someone to catch that the answer code to the Forecasting 5 level test was wrong.

Air Force wide.

On a more important note, my gift to GIP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlvh49vGy6w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is5tzGHyC2c

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Genocide Tendency posted:

I like the far Northeast corner of Indy. Have a bunch of family there. Nice weather and laid back. A little bit :haw: but not like wrong turn in Georgia :banjo:

People joke about taking a wrong turn in Georgia, but when I was looking for a particular rifle range one day I ended up in I really did take a wrong turn. It was so loving bad that my wife made sure her 9mm was close at hand. Literally burnt out poo poo hole full of rusted out abandoned cars with dead animals - shot or runover - on the side of the road, with toothless children and mange ridden dogs just wandering across the roadway, and overalls wearing inbred freaks bringing out a rifle to see what the sound a running car actually was.

My disney disability funbucks is funding my move to Boca Raton in Florida, pretty close to the beach so this is basically gonna be me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PkCJJH3IxY

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

True story, We had some dude move to a gated community called Tortoise Island, and he tried to sue the county, state and national Governments because of the jet noise from Patrick AFB.

Tortoise Island literally sits on the rear end end of a runway that has been there since it was Naval Air Station Banana River.

That poo poo happens everywhere. And I can deal with stupid self-righteous white Republicans. I've lived in Oklahoma and Utah for most of my life.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Welp I'm 28 now. Took my grandma out for a seafood lunch because we have the same b-day. She's 92 and an absolute hoot to be around. :3:

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Welp I'm 28 now. Took my grandma out for a seafood lunch because we have the same b-day. She's 92 and an absolute hoot to be around. :3:

Happy b-day man

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

who the gently caress is chris evans? apparently he's gonna be hosting dead gear from now on

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

When I was a kid we'd always go to Tortoise Island for trick-or-treating. Those bourgeois fucks couldn't be bothered to stay at their houses, so we'd roll up on their unattended buckets with TAKE ONE signs and dump all the loving candy into out bags. Redistribution of wealth at its finest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Two Finger posted:

who the gently caress is chris evans? apparently he's gonna be hosting dead gear from now on

• Locked thread