Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lancelot
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
What trade bill? The TPPA?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

man if we only owe China $1.3B let's just pay them off, drat.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Hahaha. He'll bring back our jobs and our money!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

america is truly the greatest nation on earth, for no other nation will ever have Donald Trump as its president

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

If President, Trump will appoint smart people, rather than dumb people!

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
CNBC is just making fun of him coming down the escalators so dramatically lol

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

if only it weren't for russia and....other stuff....we wouldnt let china devalue their currency

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

Kurt_Cobain posted:

Love this tweet from the donald

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Everyone knows I am right that Robert Pattinson should dump Kristen Stewart. In a couple of years, he will thank me. Be smart, Robert.
1:48 PM - 22 Oct 2012

Can't wait for the republican primaries, so much free entertainment.

Well, he was right, wasn't he?

Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

No loving way Donald Trump has two friends. I'm calling bullshit on this speech, you guys.

Skeevy Mcgee
Feb 17, 2007

How long can he "run" before he has to sign back on to The Apprentice?

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
If you guys elect this parody of a human being I'm taking that one way shuttle to mars, no joke.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Trump declares war on Mexico China Japan and Russia

Beforehand
Oct 14, 2012
I demand that they reschedule the first debate to right now. Just fly everyone to Trump Tower and I will watch all week.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Holy poo poo.

Successfully trolling Trump into running for president may turn out to be Obama's greatest legacy. Enjoy your debates, RNC.

Kurt_Cobain
Jul 9, 2001
Get your facts together while the blowhard blows

http://www.informationweek.com/it-strategy/trump-to-outsourcing-critics-youre-fired!/d/d-id/1035603

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

This guy is totally off his rocker. holy poo poo.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Donald Trump on the issues

http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Qurnah posted:

If you guys elect this parody of a human being I'm taking that one way shuttle to mars, no joke.

There's no chance Donald Trump will actually win the nomination, let alone the presidency.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
So did he declare or not? Also did he finish a sentence or an idea?

:suspense:

Skeevy Mcgee
Feb 17, 2007

Qurnah posted:

Have fun with President Gingrich.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
The answer is always more Trump, all the time.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Yes, No.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Yes

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

"we would never build an ocean"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The US can't build an island in the middle of the ocean because the EPA won't let us. :munch:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

China bigger problem than ISIS

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Internet Webguy posted:

Holy poo poo.

Successfully trolling Trump into running for president may turn out to be Obama's greatest legacy. Enjoy your debates, RNC.

I might be wrong about this but my gut feeling tells me there's no way The Donald™ doesn't poll in the top ten candidates during the early debate schedule :getin:

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I sincerely thought that he was going to ad-lib over his announcement and forget that he didn't actually announce his candidacy.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

China bigger problem than ISIS

Mexico: the new China

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Malloreon posted:

Mexico: the new China

What is the new Mexico?

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
Remember that the presence of this man means that Fiorina and one of Perry or Santorum cannot be in the Fox News debate this fall.

Kurt_Cobain
Jul 9, 2001
This guy......

Outsourcing Creates Jobs in the Long Run

by Donald J. Trump
Chairman, Trump University

We hear terrible things about outsourcing jobs--how sending work outside of our companies is contributing to the demise of American businesses. But in this instance I have to take the unpopular stance that it is not always a terrible thing.

I understand that outsourcing means that employees lose jobs. Because work is often outsourced to other countries, it means Americans lose jobs. In other cases, nonunion employees get the work. Losing jobs is never a good thing, but we have to look at the bigger picture.

Last year, Nobel Prize-winning economist Dr. Lawrence R. Klein, the founder of Wharton Econometric Forecasting Associates, co-authored a study that showed how global outsourcing actually creates more jobs and increases wages, at least for IT workers. The study found that outsourcing helped companies be more competitive and more productive. That means they make more money, which means they funnel more into the economy, thereby, creating more jobs.

I know that doesn't make it any easier for people whose jobs have been outsourced overseas, but if a company's only means of survival is by farming jobs outside its walls, then sometimes it's a necessary step. The other option might be to close its doors for good.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

What is the new Mexico?

:911:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Double post

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

He would appoint a skilled negotiator to deal with each country on behalf of the United States. Has anyone else thought of this idea before?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Remember that the presence of this man means that Fiorina and one of Perry or Santorum cannot be in the Fox News debate this fall.

Trump will crucify Fiorina for her business history

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

He did. He actually did. This is a thing that happened. I did not wake up right before he said it. I am still amazed.

Improper Umlaut
Jun 8, 2009

CBSN just cut him off, what's that Politico link again?

Beforehand
Oct 14, 2012

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Any person who polls behind Trump at any point is immediately expelled from the race, with or without their cooperation/willingness.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

FadingChord posted:

I might be wrong about this but my gut feeling tells me there's no way The Donald™ doesn't poll in the top ten candidates during the early debate schedule :getin:

Considering he's only the 12th to announce and he polls around 9th already, probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
"Under President Trump"

My heart just skipped a couple of beats....

• Locked thread