Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

MancXVI posted:

When I was a kid we'd always go to Tortoise Island for trick-or-treating. Those bourgeois fucks couldn't be bothered to stay at their houses, so we'd roll up on their unattended buckets with TAKE ONE signs and dump all the loving candy into out bags. Redistribution of wealth at its finest.

Oh god.. You grew up in Satellite Beach?

Tell me no.. Tell me I don't actually know you..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Genocide Tendency posted:

Oh god.. You grew up in Satellite Beach?

Tell me no.. Tell me I don't actually know you..

Yup. Satellite High, class of 2002.

If we don't know each other personally then we probably know a few of the same people.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

A new chapter of goon love unfolding right here in GIP??!?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Two Finger posted:

who the gently caress is chris evans? apparently he's gonna be hosting dead gear from now on

he was on a couple times, once as the star in a car, and once he allowed May to drive his Ferrari GTO

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

he was on a couple times, once as the star in a car, and once he allowed May to drive his Ferrari GTO

I have no idea who this is, so I kind of confused as to why Captain America would be hosting a dying British tv show about cars.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

i'm watching soldier now film loving owns

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

MancXVI posted:

Yup. Satellite High, class of 2002.

If we don't know each other personally then we probably know a few of the same people.

Hah!

I'm too old motherfucker...

Fake Edit: Unless you were on the wrestling team your freshman year. Then I was one of your coaches.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Hah!

Fake Edit: Unless you were on the wrestling team your freshman year. Then I was one of your coaches.

Dennis Hastert????

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

lol vas, if you only truly knew.

Just lol.

What's the deets?

It's not very exciting. We issued them a pre-training knowledge test, then the training, then a post test. We explained to them that they really, really need to answer honestly and that everything was anonymous. You can literally get a 0 on both exams and still get your CME credits.

Several AF officers then proceed to change their answers on the pretest after the fact, then do not do the post test, then leave official feedback that they did not learn anything because they were already masters on the subject.

Fuckers.

edit: oh and they wrote their names on the top and their unit

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Very Air Force.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I wanna grow some peppers & tomatoes & poo poo so I can make my own salsa. School me on salsa making GiP dads.

1. Dice up some tomatoes and onions and peppers
2. Add salt and tequila
3. ???

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Hah!

Whew. Guess we both dodged a bullet there.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

dadchat
made coq au vin a while ago
two chickens are in this pot below all the mushrooms and onions

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
I used to live in Boca Raton, Boynton Beach and Lantana. They all sucked because cottonheads in their late 100's would occupy the passing lane and passing nothing but the time. At least I never paid the $500 "impact fee" when I lived there. gently caress Florida....though no state income tax is pretty cool

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Two Finger posted:

dadchat
made coq au vin a while ago
two chickens are in this pot below all the mushrooms and onions

Do you want the coq au vin? Yes, yes you do.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

also it was probably like a year ago it came up but holy poo poo sailor is an amazing series
i don't think i've seen any NCO in any film who compares to the navy chief in this
'you drink a man's drink and you act like a man my son'
incredible

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Reign Of Pain posted:

I used to live in Boca Raton, Boynton Beach and Lantana. They all sucked because cottonheads in their late 100's would occupy the passing lane and passing nothing but the time. At least I never paid the $500 "impact fee" when I lived there. gently caress Florida....though no state income tax is pretty cool

Oh look the IRS guy doesn't like taxes

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Doing Holly Bloops' pot roast recipe, except it sat in a crock pot for 11 hours on low.My house smells awesome.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
What did you do for a dry rub? I'm gonna make a second pot roast here probably Friday or Saturday.This time with 3.5 pounds of chuck roast. :getin:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Oh look the IRS guy doesn't like taxes

State taxes are unnecessary bullshit riddled with corruption(see Illinois). US Treasury Dept. should control all the money.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Reign Of Pain posted:

State taxes are unnecessary bullshit riddled with corruption(see Illinois). US Treasury Dept. should control all the money.

The IRS loving sucks and should be put up against a wall

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Flat tax rate for everyone, no more loopholes and no more special clauses and deductions. You made X? You pay 30% of X. The IRS is no longer necessary and my accountant can go live under a bridge where he belongs.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Flat tax rate for everyone, no more loopholes and no more special clauses and deductions. You made X? You pay 30% of X. The IRS is no longer necessary and my accountant can go live under a bridge where he belongs.

Look at these paranoid John Forbes mathematicians motherfuckers thinking taxpayer dollars make it into their bank accounts with some sparkly IT magic n poo poo.

Flat tax is still gonnna need someone to make sure it goes where it's supposed to go and who pays what they're supposed to pay. Still gonna need peeps to take care of ACA while the repubtards fart around for the next 50 years trying to repeal it. Still gonna need the IRS no matter how anyone wants to rebrand it. DEATH AND TAXES FOREVER MOTHERFUCKERS!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Reign Of Pain fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Jun 17, 2015

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Na, cause gently caress you is why.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Slim Pickens posted:

Doing Holly Bloops' pot roast recipe, except it sat in a crock pot for 11 hours on low.My house smells awesome.

slow cooking loving owns
the way it makes your house smell is the best part

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

you're still a tax bitch

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Flat tax is stupid and fucks over us poors, you're dumb

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Two Finger posted:

also it was probably like a year ago it came up but holy poo poo sailor is an amazing series
i don't think i've seen any NCO in any film who compares to the navy chief in this
'you drink a man's drink and you act like a man my son'
incredible

The Last Detail starring a young Jack Nicholson, and you can thank me later.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

blue squares posted:

Flat tax is stupid and fucks over us poors, you're dumb

lol like I care about poors

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Rad Lieutenant posted:

lol like I care about poors

Better not vote for that dirty pinko Bernie then

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

blue squares posted:

$6.50? Go to the IMAX, dude. Worth it.

Vasadus got my rear end in gear and I landed a gig working with a creative writing summer camp for kids. Gonna help set up, work there every day from 9-12 and help the kids, and then help make the publication of their stories at the end. This is the kind of internship stuff I should have been doing since 2013. Thanks for the brutal honesty, dude.

That's pretty loving cool. Have fun, teach the kids poo poo that you wished you'd known 20 years earlier (ie don't enlist)

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

holocaust bloopers posted:

What did you do for a dry rub? I'm gonna make a second pot roast here probably Friday or Saturday.This time with 3.5 pounds of chuck roast. :getin:

Same ingredients you listed for your last one on page 17, mostly chili powder with dashes of everything else. It turned delicious

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Not an army of a recognized nation state and they are all unlawful constants. Let it rip. :getin:.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

What I imagine working at an Old Country Buffet is like.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

What I imagine working at an Old Country Buffet is like.

That pool probably has less salmonella.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

bengy81
May 8, 2010

:o:

Huh, so it turns out that eating like a normal human being and getting exercise is not the correct way to lose weight...

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
"Impurities"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Two Finger posted:

slow cooking loving owns
the way it makes your house smell is the best part

For me it's the "plug it in, go to work, come home to a fully cooked meal" part.

• Locked thread