Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Or this

Now I'm just thinking about how throughout that entire story how obvious it was that Araki wanted people to know how much he enjoyed the film Paul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

In Araki's how to draw book, there's a picture of the chick from the start of JoJolion with her boobies out with really weird nipples which is gross, and then a super cool naked Gappy without nipples which is less gross.

He is wearing his hat though. I wonder if we'll ever see under it?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Aurain posted:

In Araki's how to draw book, there's a picture of the chick from the start of JoJolion with her boobies out with really weird nipples which is gross, and then a super cool naked Gappy without nipples which is less gross.

You mention naked Gappy but you don't even say if he has a quad sack?

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Jojolion will be ruined as a story unless the final panel is Jo2uke's quadruple testicles in full frame, a la Boogie Nights.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

You mention naked Gappy but you don't even say if he has a quad sack?

It doesn't show the nuts. Upper body only.

Stacked or Side by Side is the JoJo question to end them all.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
I hope that once Gappy discovers the secret of the fruit, he starts using it to add more balls to his collection

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Aurain posted:

Stacked or Side by Side is the JoJo question to end them all.

Maybe they're in a triangular prism shape

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

If Josuke's extra balls aren't dangling from his regular balls i'm gonna be pissed

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Its balls all the way down

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Since we're back on this discussion.

Imagine four balls at the edge of a wang. Say a direct copy of the ball nearest the wang is sent to the back of the line of balls and takes the place of the first ball. The formerly first ball becomes the second, the second becomes the third, and the fourth falls off the wang. Gappy's scrotum works the same way.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cabinet posted:

If Josuke's extra balls aren't dangling from his regular balls i'm gonna be pissed

They're actually all dangling in one line

Gappy's got a weird looking scrotum.

Pomp fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Jun 16, 2015

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Normal scrotoms aren't supposed to look like that?

This is very unsettling.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Aurain posted:

His nipples are under the hat. Kira's too.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This is a very accurate tumblr post
http://cenavseverything.tumblr.com/post/67847830543/john-cena-vs-diavolo

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Cena vs. Everything posted:

Cena appears to be either immune to time.
Wrestling fans are the best but also the worst.

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

How immune is he to being turned into a donut?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Sekkira posted:

How immune is he to being turned into a donut?

I don't think you really understand John Cena.

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

Part 9 needs to be about professional wrestling with stands.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

This owns but the writer seems to use 5 moves of doom as a segue into the AA too much. I can't remember the last time Cena actually hit the AA after his 5 moves, it just doesn't happen. I'm questioning how much this guy actually knows about John Cena matches.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Sekkira posted:

Isn't that pretty much the Dio fight in part 3.

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

I mean actually WWE in the ring with crowds around.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

Sekkira posted:

I need to see JoJo Guerrero with「Beat the Champ」. I need it so much.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I know Part VIII Wham/Wamuu has been a thing for a while, but can I just mention I'm sad that his Stand isn't called 「Rock You Like a Hurricane」?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

SyntheticPolygon posted:

This owns but the writer seems to use 5 moves of doom as a segue into the AA too much. I can't remember the last time Cena actually hit the AA after his 5 moves, it just doesn't happen. I'm questioning how much this guy actually knows about John Cena matches.

The post is a couple of years old in fairness to the author.

I wish it was called RYLAH because there have been actual arguments over whether it's Doobie Wow or Wau.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

I started reading the JJBA manga when SDC Season 1 wrapped up and now I'm up to date. What am I supposed to do now?

Jojolion's pretty interesting. Any advances on the theory that Josuke is half Kira/half holy-corpse?

All up I'd say my favourite parts were either 2 or 4, I also really dug the Diego focused chapters in SBR.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Roach Warehouse posted:

I started reading the JJBA manga when SDC Season 1 wrapped up and now I'm up to date. What am I supposed to do now?

Jojolion's pretty interesting. Any advances on the theory that Josuke is half Kira/half holy-corpse?

All up I'd say my favourite parts were either 2 or 4, I also really dug the Diego focused chapters in SBR.

Jo2uke is half Kira half Aztec Vampire.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Roach Warehouse posted:

Considering that Karera knew "Secchan" and Jesus is sort of really dead, that theory is kaput.

It's more likely that the corpse having been buried in Morioh at some point created the walleyes, imo.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

jesus being buried there definitely will come into play, i'm sure of it. also i'm still invested in the whole 'king + queen = prince' theory for gappy's other half.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Aurain posted:

Considering that Karera knew "Secchan" and Jesus is sort of really dead, that theory is kaput.

It's more likely that the corpse having been buried in Morioh at some point created the walleyes, imo.

I got the idea, as I'm sure other people did, from the combination of standpowers, since the corpse's ability was retconned as the 'power to remove' and Kira could create explosive bubbles. But I agree that some other stuff seems to contradict it.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

New Eyes of Heaven trailer on Saturday.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I'd dig a part 9 wrestling jojo but only if it's a luchador.

Jose Vallejo's Bizarre Adventure

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this has nothing to do with anything but if part iv gets animated by david, would Psycho Killer not be the perfect ED for the kira half of the series?

Exercu
Dec 7, 2009

EAT WELL, SLEEP WELL, SHIT WELL! THERE'S YOUR ANSWER!!

minoru suzuki posted:

this has nothing to do with anything but if part iv gets animated by david, would Psycho Killer not be the perfect ED for the kira half of the series?

No. At least not if they're trying to do the same as they did in part 3

(part 3 takes place in 87, Last Train Home is from 87, Walk Like An Egyptian from 86, but was at the top of the billboard charts in 87)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i think you're overthinking that correlation since yes was around a couple years after 1887

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Killer Queen for Kira half ending. Bites the Dust for the final fight. Build me up Buttercup for the first half.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Yeah but now we're caught up to the era of "modern" pop music so it makes a bit more sense to use era-specific music.

Personally I'm still holding out hope for All Star for part 4's credits music.

Exercu
Dec 7, 2009

EAT WELL, SLEEP WELL, SHIT WELL! THERE'S YOUR ANSWER!!

minoru suzuki posted:

i think you're overthinking that correlation since yes was around a couple years after 1887

I doubt it's an accident that the two ending songs for part 3 are respectively the highest one on the billboard chart for 87 and a song from 87.

(this is also why the ending theme for part 4 should be Smash Mouth - All Star)

For a second half ending, joke guess is "Hands" by Jewel

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'd heard that Araki chose™ Last Train Home for them because he liked it and that's about it.

There's also the fact that Last Train Home's half of SDC takes place in '88.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Stand by REM and All Star are both amazing choices that fit the era and themes of DIU perfectly.