Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?

Tony Homo posted:

Is this something new? Does that mean that u will only get the items that your mines farmed prior to 5am if your mine goes over 5am AND your mines will reset at 5am so that there will be no active mines after 5am?

Mines change every week, mines are closed from 5 AM to 9 AM while it sorts everything out. I think it's tonight, based on timestamps, so if it's not feel free to blame me :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
They have the event where you do 10 Super Divinations and get back 2500 diamonds.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

I would rather they had less lovely bribes for spending irl money i.e. Dark Paladin gems. I have $10 of play credit that I'm not going to use until then.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Tony Homo posted:

They have the event where you do 10 Super Divinations and get back 2500 diamonds.

Yeah I'm rather annoyed by my summon as I pulled:
Grimbow(who I have)
and Atlanta chick

Yeah. Not pleased at all with that waste of Gems there as it, effecitvely, netted me a whopping 16 gems for people I am not focused on leveling.

Anywho anyone else notice/feel that Blitz seems to get you WAY less items for the most part than if you just auto'd the fights?

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Yeah I'm rather annoyed by my summon as I pulled:
Grimbow(who I have)
and Atlanta chick

Yeah. Not pleased at all with that waste of Gems there as it, effecitvely, netted me a whopping 16 gems for people I am not focused on leveling.

Anywho anyone else notice/feel that Blitz seems to get you WAY less items for the most part than if you just auto'd the fights?

My last 2 guaranteed 2* pulls have been Green Ranger. Only 9 days until I can get another!

That said, I got a free Grimbow from the gold gatcha, so that worked out.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
do the first 10x super pull where you're guaranteed a 3* hero and never do it again

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
My bonus 3* was Night Stalker, and while I wanted something I can't easily buy, I am ok with this.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Night Stalker is good and it takes awhile to get the arena point income to afford him anyways.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
I just got around to finally getting my first 10 pull for a guaranteed 3* which netted me Nereida as well as Grimbow. My roster now it's ad follows

Rose Knight
Atalanta
Berserker Claw
Nether Knight
Blood Baroness
Shadowraith

Pyrona
Mermaid
Nereida
Djinn

Green Archer
Grimbow

Glacia
Loralei
Vienna

What are my A B and C teams Who would be good to pursue next?

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Oh god, what. I just found out that if you hold down a hero/angel in training for long enough, potions get used on them rapidly. I've been tapping each potion out for this entire time. :negative:

Boozie
Feb 2, 2013

Tiny Chalupa posted:

I FINALLY managed to tank my Arena defense, I cracked sub 1000's and everyone was 55+ against me. I tanked myself down to 3000's so its just a laugher fighting everyone. At some point I'll push myself to the 1.5k's for some better daily arena points and slightly more challenging opponents
Can now farm all 50 floors of Angel Trial just waiting for 50, one level away, so I can grab myself Amora asap

Do you know when the daily rewards change after top 5000? I am comfortable at 4600, and could probably go lower (and still get 5 wins) but I don't want to bother if my daily reward won't change until top 1k.

padijun posted:

do the first 10x super pull where you're guaranteed a 3* hero and never do it again

What do you spend your gems on then? I wonder what the chances are on 10x pull for a 3 star normally.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

Can stop bumping guild slots. We have three extra spots.

Cotato
Mar 25, 2002

Schubalts posted:

Oh god, what. I just found out that if you hold down a hero/angel in training for long enough, potions get used on them rapidly. I've been tapping each potion out for this entire time. :negative:

This was me 2 days ago, after a month of playing. Haha

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Which research will benefit us the most so we can have a coordinated plan.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Big feast going up in ten minutes.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Boozie posted:

What do you spend your gems on then? I wonder what the chances are on 10x pull for a 3 star normally.

Upgrading training slots and buying stamina once per day. Sometimes refreshing the angel/guild stores when I have too many points stockpiled.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
I just got to nightwatch (h) and I need to 3* it so I can finally start picking up hecate stones

I can't do it goons :negative:

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
We believe!

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

..got any kibble?
I'm terrible, and I can do it!

Unrelatedly, the jump from 55 to 65 Hero Trials is so much more EXP. It's ridiculous. You're better off 1*ing 65 trials compared to 3* level 55.

Boozie
Feb 2, 2013

padijun posted:

Upgrading training slots and buying stamina once per day. Sometimes refreshing the angel/guild stores when I have too many points stockpiled.

Do you buy any of the Angel Trial chests? What about when it's 2x?

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Random thoughts as I hit 70 today: It takes about 2200 of the 1500 xp pots to go from 1 to 70 on an angel/hero.

e: It takes about 2.75m gold to bring 1 skill to 70.

Tsurupettan fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Jun 16, 2015

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

Tsurupettan posted:

Random thoughts as I hit 70 today: It takes about 2200 of the 1500 xp pots to go from 1 to 70 on an angel/hero.

:stare:

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Ehhh, with the island raiding and poo poo like that, it really isn't so bad. I stockpiled about 3,000 in 5(?) days, and that was with me still occasionally using htem.

Coolspaz
Feb 26, 2004
And so it came to pass, and so it was told, quoth the raven "never more"
I'm pretty sure I'm missing something, I have 3M gold at lv 37 and can't seem to find anything to spend it on, I only have 7 heroes and 2 angels and all their skills are maxed out, plus maxing out daily research in the guild hut, what am I missing?

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Speaking of Research, touching the hut doesn't do anything for me. Doesn't open any windows or anything.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Coolspaz posted:

I'm pretty sure I'm missing something, I have 3M gold at lv 37 and can't seem to find anything to spend it on, I only have 7 heroes and 2 angels and all their skills are maxed out, plus maxing out daily research in the guild hut, what am I missing?

You're going to have to level up a new angel eventually and that will cost most of what you've saved up. There are lulls where you're given a chance to save cash for a few days.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Nothing. Save your gold because it will disappear fast once you start leveling. For example: when you have enough soul shards to raise a hero or angel's star value, it's generally several hundred thousand gold. I forget how much at each level, but 4 to 5 stars is like 1.8 million gold.

When you start getting more heroes, you'll need a stockpile of gold to level up all of their skills as you catch them up to your actual league level or whatever it's called. It costs gold to do runes on your heroes as well.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
Is this game more interesting than pocket knights? I kind of stopped playing that around the guild merge and I'm looking for another mobile game besides PAD

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Boozie posted:

Do you buy any of the Angel Trial chests? What about when it's 2x?

I'll be honest, I haven't pulled any chests on 2x days because of how much I regret spending gems on pulls when I started out.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Not related to the phone game, but I opened up facebook and saw this:

Got a good laugh.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
I applied as GwyrSA

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My Rose Knight is 65, P+1 and almost 5*. When would you say I should shelve him in favor of my dwarf? :v:

gwrtheyrn posted:

I applied as GwyrSA

Got it.

FraudulentEconomics
Oct 14, 2007

Pst...
Server down?

Envgard
Jan 22, 2015

Tsurupettan posted:

My Rose Knight is 65, P+1 and almost 5*. When would you say I should shelve him in favor of my dwarf? :v:

I would just keep leveling him with the need for 3 teams in the wharf and the upcoming arena. I have RK at 71, 5* and purple+1(not P+2 tomorrow like I thought, that's at 74) and the dwarf at 71, 3* and P+2 and he's not quite as tanky yet. I'm sure at 5* I'll use him all the time but I switch them out for different things. However these are the only two tanks I have leveled up so you might have other options. I can't see your wharf teams at the moment.

Envgard fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Jun 17, 2015

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

I was talking shelve more in terms of my primary not-wharf teams, which I am working on still.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
I'm working towards shelving my Rose Knight in favor of the dwarf, but until then I am definitely planning on keeping RK leveled up with the rest of my team. He's a better tank than my Dark Paladin, my only other 5* tanky guy. The difference in stats between 4* and 5* and runes is wide enough that it's not really worth replacing him until I have the dwarf mostly caught up. I'm going to stop investing my loot in leveling up his runes, but that's about it.

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

..got any kibble?
Dwarf is really strong even at a lower star/rune level, especially compared to his peers, too. By the time he's caught up, he'll be the most tanky unit I have available to me by a long shot. His only weakness is that he only has 4 Rune slots - Agility isn't really worth it on him, because going last is an advantage in itself & he's so slow baseline.

Niton fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jun 17, 2015

Envgard
Jan 22, 2015
Oh yeah at equal stars I would replace RK with the dwarf. I would say there's no contest between the dwarf's heal and stun and RKs abilities.

Kalion
Jul 23, 2004

:gifttank:
Panzer vor!
So I got my first 5000 gems, should I wait for an event to get 2500 back or just do the 10 summons now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Kalion posted:

So I got my first 5000 gems, should I wait for an event to get 2500 back or just do the 10 summons now?

I would wait, we've seen like two in ten days. Or more.

• Locked thread