Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Based as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Today is the best day.

I love my new avatar so much, the fact that someone dropped tenbux on it has made my day

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

That's a lot of requests for a title.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Holy moly. Magres, you might actually own.

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

Holy poo poo someone is mad at you :lol:

What you did was actually pretty great though, so I think you got a net gain out of this

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Filthy Frank avatar, 10/10

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Oh my god. :allears: At first I saw the av and was like, who the hell did you piss off or what awful poo poo did you say to get that?

Oh no. It was that you pissed off a bunch of Gamergater Redditors. Yes. Yesssssss.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Apparently it's spilling over to 4chan (and here :v:)

MBisonYes.gif

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
A good Magres.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
for you, magres

:respek:

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
In light of Magresgate, I would like to point out something I brought up last year:

quote:

I just discovered something very disturbing about one of our fellow Goonscapers:

Magres isn't who he says he is. His name is an anagram.

That's right. This nerd's true SA name is gaMers.

Tar and feather this nerd.

Magresgate -> gaMersgate

Coincidence?

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

btw, from mondays patch notes:

quote:

The World Event contribution cap has been increased.

Stabbing Tuska will now reset your gathering limit on Tuska's back.

The first Tuska spearing will gives you 1000 points like usual, the next 2 spearings will give 250 each and then you get 50 points per stab the rest of the day.

Also stabbing her doesn't reset fragments, only exp.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Themata posted:

In light of Magresgate, I would like to point out something I brought up last year:

Magresgate -> gaMersgate

Coincidence?

I hope you feel bad for besmirching the good name of this good goon.

I do. :negative:

allta
Mar 28, 2011
In related runescape news, one of the only good runescape YouTubers (RIP runeshark before you got hired by jagex and took down every video where you bashed jagex for being a bad company) A Friend got drafted by the Lithuanian military and posted about his plans to flee the country on his youtube channel:

Noted achievements include playing on his ironman mode account an average of 14 hours a day since October and also being actually entertaining.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

allta posted:

Noted achievements include playing on his ironman mode account an average of 14 hours a day

define achievement

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

allta posted:

In related runescape news, one of the only good runescape YouTubers (RIP runeshark before you got hired by jagex and took down every video where you bashed jagex for being a bad company) A Friend got drafted by the Lithuanian military and posted about his plans to flee the country on his youtube channel:

Noted achievements include playing on his ironman mode account an average of 14 hours a day since October and also being actually entertaining.

And testing tedious poo poo out so the rest of us understand the drop rates (like treasure trail rerolls.) This is by far his greatest contribution to humanity.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Is that a real quick chat option? If so, I need the keys so I can quicktype it. tia

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Jun 10, 2015

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
Well, Godwars told me to gently caress off with 19 shards in a row and a steam battlestaff, but the ascension dungeon was nice to me...kind of.

Edit:

followed by...

Professor Oak fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Jun 11, 2015

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Trying to decide what to spend my money (62m) on / do next.
Range Gear: RCB, Arma, Archer's Ring, Fury, Kiln Cape.
Mage Gear: ABS, Subj, Seer's Ring, Dragon Rider Amulet, Kiln Cape
Melee Gear: BGS, Bandos, Warrior Ring, Fury, Fire Cape

At the moment I'm thinking either buy 95 pray (that'll cost me basically all my money) or get Pernix and try to farm QBD for $$$.

Any thoughts?

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
You can't really go wrong with buying prayer/summ/herb XP, they're all really worth it

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Okay cool :>, I would try for ovls but they're way out of my price range still and I don't have the charms to get up to Yak yet which is my next Summ goal.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Read posted:

Okay cool :>, I would try for ovls but they're way out of my price range still and I don't have the charms to get up to Yak yet which is my next Summ goal.

Prayer is the most important, followed very closely by herblore, with summoning in the distance. Yaks are more so a convenience and not a door opener like 95pray/overloads.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
Just to let everyone know what I just found out- They doubled the xp you receive from doing EVERYTHING in the Tuska event, whether it's on her back or on the islands. :boom:

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Professor Oak posted:

Just to let everyone know what I just found out- They doubled the xp you receive from doing EVERYTHING in the Tuska event, whether it's on her back or on the islands. :boom:

Still not enough to get people interested in avoiding the aporkalypse though, judging by the daily winners for the event so far. Betting we see some double damage event or Tuska HP nerfing so actual long-term event consequences can be avoided.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
I check the Steam Monster game today to see how everyone is doing and:

:catstare: What the gently caress.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Do Not Play The Steam Monster Game

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Poonerman posted:

Do Not Play The Steam Monster Game

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
He's a master of karate and friendship, for everyone

NamePolice
Feb 26, 2011

Themata posted:

I check the Steam Monster game today to see how everyone is doing and:

:catstare: What the gently caress.

I exploited le reddit army to do the grinding for me, I have no regrets :btroll:

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

literally admitted to being a zoophile

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
"pirated ableton" =/= "edm producer"

also dungeoneering is pretty cool and I just hit 35. Still haven't caught up to the floors I've opened but that should happen soon, right? When should I start looking for groups to run large ones with?

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
I'd say do it with a group a lot since it's more fun and better xp/points but dealing with publords is unbearable.

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
I am loving in love with this Tuska Agility XP

sisterSyzygy
Sep 5, 2013

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.
Tuska agi xp has been my only strive to actually get my requirements for Plague's End there. Not enough to participate in saving RuneScape every day, though :v:

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Rosettas posted:

Tuska agi xp has been my only strive to actually get my requirements for Plague's End there. Not enough to participate in saving RuneScape every day, though :v:

There's some grande Div exp to be gained on the four broken islands, though.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010

Spergminer posted:

There's some grande Div exp to be gained on the four broken islands, though.

Not to mention the 20-50k hunter xp I get every time I'm on the lightning island.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
How long is this tusks thing supposed to last?

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
It finally happened to me, people doing stupid buy orders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

CashEnsign posted:

How long is this tusks thing supposed to last?

The entire month I thought.

Swicky posted:

It finally happened to me, people doing stupid buy orders

Pro mil