Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

The Warszawa posted:

man he got taken alive too

at a routine traffic stop

nc state troopers don't gently caress around if you speed outside busy interstates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Berke Negri posted:

you know what is cooler than the death penalty

actual justice for affected minority communities

I suggest marching the shooter through Charleston like Cersei was marched through Kings Landing.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

joeburz posted:

HE HAS A CONFED FLAG LICENSE PLATE

suck on that scalia et al.

It was a vanity plate though. SC doesn't have license plates for the front of the car.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

R. Mute posted:

Im Against The Death Penalty But This Guy Went Across The Line

- quotes from the book of liberalism

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Crain posted:

I suggest marching the shooter through Charleston like Cersei was marched through Kings Landing.

Barefoot down King Street? No one itt seems big on torture.

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

joeburz posted:

awkward day for alito imo

also

Berke Negri posted:

you know what is cooler than the death penalty

actual justice for affected minority communities

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

The Warszawa posted:

man he got taken alive too

well yeah he's a white disturbed individual honor student blah blah misunderstood blah blah

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

its def going hate crime as apparently according to witnesses before starting killing everyone roofer yelled out that he has to kill them because they're taking over the country and raping white women

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
scare quotes '"'""""hate crime"''""'' if such a thing can even be said to exist, experts disagree

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

The Warszawa posted:

truly the rapid descent into posters developing rube goldbergian misery fantasies for stroke material really is Good and Important

you mean the one dude that wanted him in solitary on a starvation diet?

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

actually that doesn't work at all

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.
chris cuomo is a brave soul, helping his brother shoulder the burden of being the biggest loving disgrace to a political legacy around

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
he retweeted a black guy once, myth busted

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

also the head ripping

and the general posturing

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

its kinda funny to watch half the chat thread pretend to be emotionless voids in grey robes running some sort of enlightened council.

Getting mad about people getting shot is a good thing, it means your humanity is still intact, I feel bad for all of you who think neutering your emotions is a proper human response. Plus, all yall still yell at barristas for loving up your coffee or dudes who cut you off in traffic, assigning artificial gravitas to yourselves for the purpose of the chat thread is kinda laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Berke Negri posted:

its def going hate crime as apparently according to witnesses before starting killing everyone roofer yelled out that he has to kill them because they're taking over the country and raping white women

beyond that apparently he asked for the pastor specifically, and sat next to him for an hour before shooting

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
paranoid randroid you're doing god's work making GBS threads on that gutbomb dude

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Good thing I brought extra

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

Spaceman Future! posted:

its kinda funny to watch half the chat thread pretend to be emotionless voids in grey robes running some sort of enlightened council.

Getting mad about people getting shot is a good thing, it means your humanity is still intact, I feel bad for all of you who think neutering your emotions is a proper human response. Plus, all yall still yell at barristas for loving up your coffee or dudes who cut you off in traffic, assigning artificial gravitas to yourselves for the purpose of the chat thread is kinda laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

as i am sure nutranurse will remind you, none of my gravitas is artificial

get mad sure but direct that anger productively imo

i am personally more sad than angry but that's just the day i am having

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Spaceman Future! posted:

you can disagree with the death penalty and still be mad about it you turd

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

joeburz posted:

lol

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Spaceman Future! posted:

:munch:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

paranoid randroid you're doing god's work making GBS threads on that gutbomb dude

he left and im sad now

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

The Warszawa posted:

also the head ripping

and the general posturing

okay in actuality the head ripping machine from the onion is too far and a relatively painless death should be applied but i'm not seeing how hyperbole makes us worse than the people that think walter scott and michael brown got what they deserved

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

comes along bort posted:

beyond that apparently he asked for the pastor specifically, and sat next to him for an hour before shooting

at what point does this become an assassination versus a spree killing?

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

you can get mad but stop short of calling for someone to have their head squeezed like grape

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

okay in actuality the head ripping machine from the onion is too far and a relatively painless death should be applied but i'm not seeing how hyperbole makes us worse than the people that think walter scott and michael brown got what they deserved

It makes you equally bad

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

The Warszawa posted:

it was confirmed he had sprees in his pocket during the massacre

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

joeburz posted:

you can disagree with the death penalty and still be mad about it you turd

I can also be mad and rabble about the death penalty because im not a judge, jury or in any position to affect that outcome so the moral posturing and superiority plays are really just ego stroking.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Crain posted:

i swear to god i will probate the next dumb motherfucker that tries to relate the Emanuel AME shooting to GoT

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

from the chat thread steam group that is

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Berke Negri posted:

i swear to god i will probate the next dumb motherfucker that tries to relate the Emanuel AME shooting to GoT

Wow Ramsay much?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

The Warszawa posted:

chris cuomo is a brave soul, helping his brother shoulder the burden of being the biggest loving disgrace to a political legacy around

i want to say that the one rfk son is pretty loving shameful, but yeah i think you're ruht

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Spaceman Future! posted:

I can also be mad and rabble about the death penalty because im not a judge, jury or in any position to affect that outcome so the moral posturing and superiority plays are really just ego stroking.

this is a p. good argument for never having any beliefs about anything

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

zoux posted:

It makes you equally bad

i think a spree killer should be given the dp = black people deserve to get gun downed for scaring an officer by existing

:thumbsup:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

R. Mute posted:

actually that doesn't work at all

:lol:With you it kinda does.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
i don't actually get mad at terrorists or vile politicians or other actually evil poo poo any more because its just going on constantly everywhere all the time

instead i get blindingly furious at completely inconsequential poo poo seemingly at random irl unless i am at work or otherwise actively policing my thoughts

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

The Warszawa posted:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
death penalty and solitary confinement are both bad tho ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Raskolnikov38 posted:

That'd be me. And it was mainly because I don't approve of the death penalty and general population wasn't going to happen anyway and since that is basically how the criminal justice system currently is...

However the way I had posted it did make it seem that I was salivating at the details.

• Locked thread