Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

You poors blue squares. You poors.

If you were half the gently caress machine, instead of three times the gently caress boy, that your writing portrays you'd know your only chances at this point for marrying good female money comes with hygiene and cat issues. Or you nairing up your boy boy pussy for some not so passive aggressive members of the Texas Gay Mafia to have another closet to hide (their rock hard cocks) in.

What's it like to be at a spot in life where getting hosed by a man in cowboy boots and rapists glasses in west Texas is a steep upward climb from your current trajectory?

Follow up: Do I primer or just base coat in these bathrooms my wife is makings repaint? Actually never mind, focus on your creative endeavors, I'll assail the nearest illegal immigrant in a Home Depot parking lot to get what I need.

God speed, Blue Squares. Failing to fail up is a complicated way to fall down, I'll give you that at least. Even your failings are flailing.

loving

El

Oh

El

this is dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

ugh i know i shouldn't get annoyed at retarded poo poo like this but thanks for calling all men rapists
http://viralwomen.com/post/definitely_tweet_of_the_day5
but then i guess all sex is rape

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

who cares what some nobody tweets

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Two Finger posted:

ugh i know i shouldn't get annoyed at retarded poo poo like this but thanks for calling all men rapists

She says that, but when you think about it for a moment, having a conversation with a guy who was Really Into Periods would be way weirder than talking to one who was grossed out by them.

VVV Agreed.

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Jun 18, 2015

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Dead Reckoning posted:

She says that, but when you think about it for a moment, having a conversation with a guy who was Really Into Periods would be way weirder than talking to one who was grossed out by them.

also period sex is nothing major so i think it's fair to say i'm more disgusted by rape than i am by periods
bitch didn't think of that

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Twitter user cutequeer96, who isn't old enough to drink and probably doesn't get laid, schools us all on what men's opinions of periods are. Nevermind the fact that looking like you just killed somebody with your dick is pretty funny.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
dick murder but only on her bed.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Don't act like y'all too good to put a towel down.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

This Sunday I embark on a journey to Alaska with the wife. 8 days of pimping it up in the great state which brought us Sarah Palin and that sweet sweet oil that we shed blood for.

The downside? Probably gonna have to abstain from drinking for 8 days. Still worth it. Gonna fly fish and see if I can wrestle a grizzly bear/gay bear.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

DownByTheWooter posted:

Thing about being married for a long time is that getting the towel, showering afterwards, washing the towel seems like too much effort so you just 69 and go to sleep.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Stultus Maximus posted:

Thing about being married for a long time is that getting the towel, showering afterwards, washing the towel seems like too much effort so you just 69 and go to sleep.

Sup red wings bro

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

DownByTheWooter posted:

Sup red wings bro

Menstrual cups are the best goddamn thing.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Alaska seems dope, I'm thinking I want to learn to fly fish this year.

My vacation ends in 12 days. Going home to a brand new city and starting school full time for the first time next month. So scared.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

DownByTheWooter posted:

Red-brown sheets.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Red-brown sheets.

Chocolate sauce stains

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Yeah Idk who's bothered by periods. Maybe middle school aged kids and below? I guess having sisters and always finding a tampon in the toilet you just don't care

Period sex with a random is gross but anyone you're exclusive with poo poo lets jump in the shower

Or as I dub in bj week

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

DownByTheWooter posted:

Chocolate sauce stains
Please don't kinkshame tia

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Two Finger posted:

You really buried the lede on that one. That twittererer is MtF. It doesn't even get a period.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

My hearing has been all weird since I woke up this morning, and I can't figure out how to describe it.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

SperginMcBadposter posted:

My hearing has been all weird since I woke up this morning, and I can't figure out how to describe it.

Someone came in your ear lastnight

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

get one of those 'ear cleaning kits' from wallgreens. has a solution and a bulb syringe to blast water into your ear and get the wax out

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Booblord Zagats posted:

Someone came in your ear lastnight

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

MurderBot posted:

This Sunday I embark on a journey to Alaska with the wife. 8 days of pimping it up in the great state which brought us Sarah Palin and that sweet sweet oil that we shed blood for.

The downside? Probably gonna have to abstain from drinking for 8 days. Still worth it. Gonna fly fish and see if I can wrestle a grizzly bear/gay bear.

Alaska is beautiful this time of year. Bring a camera, for sure.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Whip Slagcheek posted:

You really buried the lede on that one. That twittererer is MtF. It doesn't even get a period.

HahahahahahahahahahahahHhHHHHHHHHHHHHHahahahahahahahaaha

Also alaska loving rules drink alaskan white

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

holocaust bloopers posted:

Alaska is beautiful this time of year. Bring a camera, for sure.

It sure is

I took a ton more but :effort:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

hey Netflix suddenly looks less like rear end

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

ded posted:

get one of those 'ear cleaning kits' from wallgreens. has a solution and a bulb syringe to blast water into your ear and get the wax out

Yeah I already tried cleaning them with a little bit of peroxide and q-tips.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

:chloe:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

:chloe:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

THIS IS A SAFE SPACE YOU MOTHER FUCKER.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Yeah I already tried cleaning them with a little bit of peroxide and q-tips.

Don't use q-tips in your ear canal bro (the box even says this on the back)

Just get some peroxide and warm water in there and irrigate it in the shower or with any kind of pressure. Not sure if there's over the counter ear wax softeners but we used colace

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Whip Slagcheek posted:

THIS IS A SAFE SPACE YOU MOTHER FUCKER.

Wow don't period shame #radvag

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

:barf:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Actually I was gap tooth shaming.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
The ugly gap teeth, the stupid glasses, the poo poo looking hair dye color, the smug "i love the smell of my own farts" look.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mike-o posted:

The ugly gap teeth, the stupid glasses, the poo poo looking hair dye color, the smug "i love the smell of my own farts" look.

That's a lot of words for retardation.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

:mad: I was promised that "freebleeding" was a 4chan hoax like "bikini bridge"

e: nevermind, that image is the original that 4chan used to start the hoax

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004