Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Not to my knowledge, I think it was only just uploaded with the previews so it'll be a while, if ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Someone on /a/ has actually just finished them up:

http://pastebin.com/PgHbTbjU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Komatsu Fuminori posted:

What are your impressions of the character you played? Do you have any message for him/her?
He's an impertinent guy, he has his clumsy moments, but he has a certain kind of purity that makes him impossible to dislike. I think that he's loved by everyone and that he is truly happy. He has truly grown, hasn't he! Good job on defeating Vanilla!
:unsmith:

Komatsu Fuminori posted:

Please tell us how you feel now that all the recording sessions are complete.
It's over... It's over... That's my mental state right now. The more I look back and the more lonely I get, but watching Polnareff's last smile I can't help but feel that there's a bright future waiting ahead for him.
:smith:

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

Maybe he'll be back if they do part 5?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2015/06/19/88673.html

New EoH screens. There's the new trailer tomorrow and I guess the demo might even be up tomorrow too.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
cant believe it'll all be over in just a few more hours. :smith:

its been such a wild ride

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

what araki did to polly in part 5 is unfuckingbelievable

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Hey, Polnareff is now a powerful man in the Italian Mafia, and he never has to use a toilet again!

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
all I know is, anime fans will be in for rude awakening if we ever reach part 5

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Hey, Polnareff is now a powerful man in the Italian Mafia, and he never has to use a toilet again!

Yeah, I can't be TOO sad about Polnareff's fate in Part V since he's still in contact with Jotaro, apparently, and has another Jojo as a friend.

Knowing that Diavolo rips off his legs and makes him wheelchair-bound for a few years is kind of a sting, though.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
its like

what the gently caress araki?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

"That Dio bastard... Finally the time for payback has come. Jotaro! I ask that you unleash the ultimate ORAORA on him! sincerely, Avdol."

I kinda hope he shows up as a ghost and says this. :allears:

Also, Joseph's VA sounds like a cool guy.

Fukuen Misato posted:

When we did our first recording, we snapped a picture all together. In the same pose as the one that shows up in the series. And on the last day of my role, we were asked to take the same picture in the same poses. In this last picture it's clear how our relationships have grown over the past months. Everytime I look at it I get a painful feeling in my heart and I feel like I'm about to cry.

:smith:

...Wait, does that mean Iggy's VA got on Joseph's VA's lap?

Koyasu Takehito posted:

I, DIO, want to express my gratitude to I, DIO, who allowed me (Dio) to spend such fulfilling hours as a voice actor.

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Jun 19, 2015

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Fukuen Misato is a young woman and Ishizuka Unsho is Joseph Joestar. It wouldn't surprise me.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

There are new graphics added to the OP again.

Roadroller DA was PERFECT
Stardust Crusader theme plays when he dies.
Censor wasn't actually that bad

No Part 4 Teaser :negative:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
you had ONE JOB davidpro

youtube stream anyone?

let me know if this isn't allowed here and the anime thread. i'll gladly remove it from the post

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Jun 19, 2015

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Aurain posted:

There are new graphics added to the OP again.

Roadroller DA was PERFECT
Stardust Crusader theme plays when he dies.
Censor wasn't actually that bad

Oh gently caress I forgot it's finallyfriday.jpg :getin:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Pretty bummed at no teaser, but I'm still holding out hope that maybe they'll add one in the BDs...A man can dream.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Aurain posted:

:smithicide:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It's been like 35 minutes now since I found out and I'm still bummed as hell about it.

David, all you needed to do was draw one tiny bit of Morioh. :smith:

Stupidly, I'm letting it take the shine off of a sensational episode.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

no part 4 teaser?

gg no re

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Holy poo poo, shut up about the part 4 teaser and talk about how loving good this ep is. I'm like 8 minutes in and it's already amazing and all I see is a bunch of dorks whining about there being no confirmation of a loving teaser.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Maybe Some People Haven't Watched The Episode Yet. Makes You Think.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I absolutely do not care, if you have time to bitch and moan about this you have time to watch the episode.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Isn't bitching and moaning a prerequisite of being a goon? :v:

I'm going to wait until the people I usually watch it with are on. Can't wait to see Star Platinum: The World.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
What a great episode, holy poo poo.

No teaser isn't surprising, Part III didn't segue into Part IV originally either.

Kurtofan fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Jun 19, 2015

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It really is an amazing episode.

The only thing I would have maybe changed is the homage to the cover of the final volume to happen earlier in the fight so it would match up outfit wise with the volume, but that's like the most minor of complaints ever.

Koyasu's voice acting was really, really on point too.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I like how Kakyoin's reading a book titled Vento Aureo Golden Wind in the ED.

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

Kurtofan posted:

What a great episode, holy poo poo.

No teaser isn't surprising, Part III didn't segue into Part IV originally either.

To me what was offputting was the bigass "THE END" on the final screen

but yeah episode owned

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HOLY poo poo THAT WAS SO FUCKIN G GOODl;kasjdflkadhfklahdf

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

People are talking about a part 4 "teaser" in today's episode, what are they talking about? I didn't catch anything, unless they meant the picture (which has been around since the beginning of egypt sooo).

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

people were bitch that there wasn't one. my stance on it is that HOLY poo poo THAT WA S A GOOD ANIME

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:
The bow and arrow are hanging in DIO's mansion. That's the teaser they're talking about.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Enourmo posted:

People are talking about a part 4 "teaser" in today's episode, what are they talking about? I didn't catch anything, unless they meant the picture (which has been around since the beginning of egypt sooo).
Somewhere between the fight with Vanilla Ice and beginning of DIO, the Stand Bow and Arrow are hanging on the wall in the mansion.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Joseph trolling Jotaro was everything I could have hoped for animated.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Moltrey posted:

Somewhere between the fight with Vanilla Ice and beginning of DIO, the Stand Bow and Arrow are hanging on the wall in the mansion.

Showed up last week when Nukesaku tried to frag DIO too. Much more clearly, in fact.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Moltrey posted:

Oh ok, I did catch that one.

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Joseph trolling Jotaro was everything I could have hoped for animated.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Cx32QbZ00

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I'll never get over that Joseph came back from death and, within an instant of grasping the situation, he decides "I am going to gently caress with my grandson so goddamn hard."

LordLeckie
Nov 14, 2009
Well thats the end of that weird missing gap for me, i got introduced with part 1 and 2 getting animated and read parts 4-8 about midway through season one of Stardust Crusaders, i knew the basic spoilers about what happens in a general sense but never the specifics and i decided to just watch part 3 to the end rather than reading it because of how good a job David has done. So drat good especially the sound effects for the world being summoned and time stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I'll never get over that Joseph came back from death and, within an instant of grasping the situation, he decides "I am going to gently caress with my grandson so goddamn hard."
The ambulance scene is Joseph's crowning achievement.

The sins of the original OVA are many, but none more heinous than the cutting of that scene.