Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

wRONg because who is obama going to use to take your guns? Us, the new federal department of police. Congratulations you killed freedom.

haha like 9/10 copgoons itt would love to come take your poo poo, not me though, I'm the 10th guy who loves freedom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Vahakyla posted:

Using everything that I have ever learned from everyone that has ever instructed me in the use of firearms, I will wholeheartedly recommend not only firing at steel objects with rifles, but to also do it from a close range to ensure accuracy. Quote me on this one.

Stack ons are pretty thin steel. I bet an fmj 5.56 would pass through front and back no problem

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
I hate freedom but love guns

What are my chances that I'll get to keep my guns if I lick enough boot heel of our overlords?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

ZixTheYeti posted:

If you're going to own more than one firearm, you need something with style to store them in, not some piddly gun safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pYqquG27pg

That is loving badass.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

haha like 9/10 copgoons itt would love to come take your poo poo, not me though, I'm the 10th guy who loves freedom

i meant you in a general fashion not you specficially, don't worry there will be a safe place for you among the liberation army when we free you from a reeducation camp. As for vahakyla, whip, smiling jack, and n4i, it's up against the wall for them.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
notice how I wasn't on the wall list and i'm a literal communist. A little decency goes a long way you poo poo lords.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

As for vahakyla, whip, smiling jack, and n4i, it's up against the wall for them.

I'm pretty sure I'm more heavily armed than you are Shep.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Smiling Jack posted:

I'm pretty sure I'm more heavily armed than you are Shep.

You can stop a man but you can't stop an idea.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Branis posted:

notice how I wasn't on the wall list and i'm a literal communist. A little decency goes a long way you poo poo lords.

:holymoley:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

You can stop a man but you can't stop an idea.

Please explain this to your austerity minded overlords TIA

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
another New Orleans officer killed today. Did they ever figure anything out on the officer who was slain in his squad car beanie?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I only want to seize Shep's guns. Everyone else can keep them. And like the communist I am ill redistribute them to those in need.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i have a gun you can seize big boy

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Branis posted:

another New Orleans officer killed today. Did they ever figure anything out on the officer who was slain in his squad car beanie?

There's a bolo out for the guy. The vehicle they've been looking for was found abandoned so there's a possible dead end. Sounds like it was a prisoner transport but I have no idea how he got ahold of the weapon :smith:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Rad Lieutenant posted:

There's a bolo out for the guy. The vehicle they've been looking for was found abandoned so there's a possible dead end. Sounds like it was a prisoner transport but I have no idea how he got ahold of the weapon :smith:

Says he slipped his cuffs and he got through a hole in the cage? How was there a hole in the cage :psyduck:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/20/manhunt-after-new-orleans-cop-fatally-shot-by-suspect-was-transporting-reports/

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I only want to seize Shep's guns. Everyone else can keep them. And like the communist I am ill redistribute them to those in need.

I'll be first on the gun welfare line.

But if you give someone free guns will they ever want to work to buy their own guns again? :ohdear:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Mods please change my name to cop gay. So what? Tia

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Reign Of Pain posted:

Says he slipped his cuffs and he got through a hole in the cage? How was there a hole in the cage :psyduck:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/20/manhunt-after-new-orleans-cop-fatally-shot-by-suspect-was-transporting-reports/

Most "modern" cages are actually plexiglass and steel partitions. Usually at least one part of the glass can be moved like a sliding window. While there is no slider knob in the back, if the window is already partially open you can just push it to slide it. It's not a stretch really.

Thank goodness all our new cars are getting half cages. No more window and no way to get to the driver.

Or you could go VA State Police and have no cages in any cruiser whatsoever. Because well, TRADITION.

Untagged fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jun 20, 2015

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
jamming fat people into a half cage is a pain and thats like 90% of america.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Mods please change my name to cop gay. So what? Tia

If this is a serious post please let me know I think we could arrange it.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

If this is a serious post please let me know I think we could arrange it.

Do it. It's ok. I'm with the government ma'am.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

I'd prefer his sn be at least GAY COP. Or GAY FOR COPS. Something like that. Cop Gay just isn't quite there. Needs a little something more.

Edit.

FAT AND GAY 4 CALLS FOR SERVICE

NOSTALGIA4COPDICK

Untagged fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Jun 20, 2015

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Do your worst!

I've beaten back the reapers and transcended yoomanity, I only have poo poo posting in GBS left to conquer.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
GAY CURES POLICE BRUTALITY

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I HUFF KOCH COCK AND IT TASTES LIKE FREEDOM

edit: thread is now all about new username / av / red text for Shep

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
someone please crop this to size for sheps new avatar

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Smiling Jack posted:

I HUFF KOCH COCK AND IT TASTES LIKE FREEDOM

edit: thread is now all about new username / av / red text for Shep

If it's good enough for the koch brothers it's good enough for merica

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

how about OBAMA CURED ROMNEY

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
if youre changing sheps name then i demand you change hekks name from whatever nostalgia4dumbshit it is now to gunny human being

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Do your worst!

I've beaten back the reapers and transcended yoomanity, I only have poo poo posting in GBS left to conquer.

okay, well make note of your login email and password or whatever. i'll make the call

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

okay, well make note of your login and password

Cardinals employee detected

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Working overtime. Jumped into my car seconds before a giant rear end thunderstorm unleashed hell on me.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

okay, well make note of your login email and password or whatever. i'll make the call

The fate of the world is in your hands.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Q8_QhLy3A

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
crackwenches

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I met a Moorish Law Sovereign Citizen today and they're even crazier than the vanilla version. :allears:

Yes, windows were smashed.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Smiling Jack posted:

I met a Moorish Law Sovereign Citizen today and they're even crazier than the vanilla version. :allears:

Yes, windows were smashed.

Was cannibalism also involved? Post pics

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Branis, you find your gun safe key?!

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I have the key but the lock doesn't turn past half way when I try to turn it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Branis posted:

I have the key but the lock doesn't turn past half way when I try to turn it.

You could punch or drill it out, but fitting a new lock will probably cost you as much as a new cabinet. This is just one of those sheet metal cabinets, right?

• Locked thread