Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Nest is cool and interesting but my wife is home with two little kids all day so we just have the thermostat set to hold 73 in the house all day. I'd go lower but the little ones get cold. We're in a rambler and have 2x6 exterior walls and blown in insulation. Highest power bill last year was $150. $3 a day to chill myself and 4100 sqft? Dollars well spent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
More pictures of pressure cooker burns if you're so inclined. Kind of interesting to see the progression of the burns day-to-day.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

RE: manual Roadmasters... it's a swap job sure, but go ahead and do it, you won't regret it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooFWD5w6pXA

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I just put the wheels in motion to gently caress up a motherfuckers life hardcore. Like, this could ruin his career prospects it would be a big enough of a black mark.

Some dipshit I don't even loving know has been talking poo poo about me for weeks and weeks. Taking shots at me, my job, my store, you name it. He works at a competing store doing marketing and social media and is part of some local marketing firm, went to college just for marketing and communications. Come to find out his poo poo talking is because he has a deranged obsession with my girlfriend! Turns out they had a single class in college together. I got some hard info tonight that he's made some comments that I physically abused her and he was stupid enough to say this in front of customers who shop at both stores.
So I contacted both of his bosses. One of them is someone I have known for 14 years and he's pissed. Hopefully the other boss takes this very seriously and he gets fired.
And if nothing happens I will hire a homeless guy to go into that store and beat him half to death.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Jesus loving tittyfucking christ, I'm so loving annoyed with Time Warner.

They called me yesterday. Is your service of cable working yet Mr Seen? "No, they never connected the cable to the house. It won't work until someone comes out and actually hooks it up."
An hour later...
2 hours later...
An hour after that....

SIX loving TIMES TODAY THEY CALLED. I feel a little bad about it (only a little), but I went off on the last guy guy. Told him they've called 10 times in 24 hours, and that the problem won't fix itfuckingself until someone comes out, because nobody ever hooked up the house to the cable network, and would you please loving stop calling me every hour?!

"I apologize Mr Seen, I will note your account to not contact you until after our tech has arrived, thank you for being a loyal Time Warner customer *click*"

I don't consider myself a loving customer until I actually get service. I did take the TV back outside and rescan - it picks up 15 Cable DTV channels, but when I tune to them, the TV shows no signal. So if anything IS hooked up, they didn't remove the trap from when we had just internet. And that's kind of installer 101. They didn't even bother connecting the coax to the house itself (assuming they came out at some point, which I doubt they did).

NitroSpazzz posted:

I've been looking at AAA lately since my insurance towing is more for short distance towing and they're being a pain in the rear end to deal with on the last tow. The M's are good with the collector insurance towing but the rest of the stuff is kind of questionable.

I went ahead with the insurance roadside rescue option. Basically all the benefits of AAA Plus, and I got another discount added on, so it's only an extra $2/month.

edit:: Nationwide gives discounts simply for having some sort of affiliation with The Human Rights Campaign, including just being on their mailing list. I already get mailers every few months from Nationwide inviting me to ask for an HRC discount, so I did that. Between the discount and adding the premium roadside rescue, it made a difference of +$5 every 6 months. :stare: They did ask if I could scan a copy of the mailer and email it (the rep I've been dealing with is pretty new; thankfully I hadn't thrown it away); I did that and also managed to dig up a photo of some stuff HRC sent me for a donation years ago (with their letterhead, with my name and Denton address on it).

kastein posted:

Not sure if the onstar part involves the ECU, I'd have to look up the wiring diagrams and read up on the general architecture of your vehicle electrical system and CAN bus + firmware to answer that.

However, I can tell you that 99% of the time, accident data reconstruction is based on data logged in the ACU (airbag control unit.) The ACU logs almost all the stuff you mentioned plus a bit more. ECU really only cares about the engine. If it's a combined engine/trans control system, it's generally termed a PCM (powertrain control module) or VCM (vehicle control module) and does all the same stuff as an ECU, TCU, and sometimes ABS HCU, combined.

The OnStar module is completely separate from the ECU, and generally lives toward the back of the vehicle (in cars anyway, no idea on trucks - it seems to live fairly close to wherever the antenna is mounted). It can be completely removed from the car with no ill effect, except it may or may not ever work again when hooked back up - it has its own internal battery that powers the stereo and OnStar system if you're in an accident severe enough to destroy the electrical system. Hell, you can kill the module by disconnecting the battery with the ignition key in the run position and the engine off; it switches over to its backup battery, and it's a non-rechargeable lithium battery (you or I could replace it, but dealers won't open the module, and they're NLA for a lot of cars). The battery also generally craps out after 8-10 years; I was starting to get an error light when I still had OnStar active on my car, so either the battery was going, or (common issue) the antenna connection for it was loose. Since they kept raising their rates, I didn't care enough to fix it.

I still have the module in the car, but I don't have the stock stereo in it, and I removed the OnStar mirror (actually managed to find another that still had the compass and outside temp without the OnStar stuff) - so there's no microphone, no speakers, and no buttons for the system. There's still enough there that I can call and get it reactivated if it's stolen, and cops can then use the GPS tracker.

On older models like mine, it's tied into enough stuff to know the mileage on the car, the calculated remaining oil life (since some models, like mine, don't have a way to display remaining oil life on the DIC), know if airbags have deployed, lock and unlock doors, sound the horn, etc - you can also call OnStar if the check engine light is on and (sometimes) find out why it's on; if they can't give you a code, they can at least tell you what subsystem is causing it. So it's very much tied into the GM LAN to the point that it can communicate with all of the modules in the car. I got a monthly status email showing how long until my next oil change, if any faults were detected with any subsystems in the car, etc.

Newer versions of OnStar are compatible with an app that lets you start the car remotely (among a lot of other features), and law enforcement can sort of kill the car by calling OnStar during, say, a high speed chase. It doesn't shut the engine off (since you'd lose power steering, power brakes, etc), but it shuts off the throttle entirely, and announces over the radio that the car has gone into a reduced power mode at the request of law enforcement.

Thanks for the clarification, I've just always called the ECU an ECU, even though GM (and a lot of other car makers) calls it a PCM.

BrokenKnucklez posted:

OnStar and the ECU do talk, if you are driving and the check engine pops on, OnStar can run the codes. Now how far it dives in, I am not sure.

Partly depends on the year, at least in terms of how much they talk. When I had OnStar active, they could only tell me what subsystem was causing the check engine light, and couldn't give me an actual code. The first time, they said it was something to do with the evap system (wound up being a corroded plug to an evap pressure sensor). Second time they said "all I can find out is it's emissions related" (wound up being good ol' P0420 - catalytic converter - gave it an Italian Tuneup, never came back). But mine was the first year of the CDMA version for my model (some models switched over as early as 04 or 05, mine is an early 06 built in 05).

Galler posted:

Earlier this week I passed a (v6) Mustang on some curvy roads in my Fit and got honked at. Pretty sure it is no one's fault but your own if you get passed by a Fit.

4 or 5 years back, I took off from a red light a bit quick. About 5 seconds later a Fit blows past me, honks, and throws on their hazards, acting like they'd just won a race. I pulled up next to the guy at the next light and said "uh, dude, no offense, I didn't know we were racing". He laughed and said "sure you didn't, you're just pissed that I kicked your rear end." I offered to prove it, he took me up on my offer. :getin:

He realized I wasn't kidding before I made it out of 1st gear. :haw: I wonder how much poo poo his friends gave him over getting his rear end handed to him on a tray by a beat up 90s Altima...

Motronic posted:

Rather than rushing into the purchase and finance of what is probably the largest asset and liability you will own you may want to consider renting a drat car for a few days/weeks.

Adding to that, it's often way, way cheaper to do a rental for an entire week instead of 2-3 days.

They do get pissy if you keep it a full month though.

Super Aggro Crag posted:

And I refuse to get a boring rear end car. I can do that when I am old and have kids. Manual and semi-quick or bust. My life sucks balls and the only happiness I get is from driving around so I can't drive something boring. I will turn into an even bigger rear end in a top hat shithead than I am now.

So rent a loving car so you can keep your job so you can get a not boring rear end car? Seriously, renting an econobox for a week really isn't much compared to losing your job.

IOwnCalculus posted:

Yup, and that was after sitting in a spot where it was effectively facing the sun for a solid few hours before I hopped in. With that said, it does cool down to ambient pretty quickly once you get moving... and I never saw it below 113 on the 30 mile drive home at freeway speeds. I'm using about twice as much electricity per day at home than I was a month ago since the end of May / beginning of June was so wonderfully mild.

That reminds me, I need to sign up for the smart meter portal that the state has setup. It supposedly gives you all sorts of metrics, including close to real time usage, when you use the most electricity, etc.

Geirskogul posted:

This is going to seem crazy, but I bought one of those Nest thermostats a year or maybe two (?) years ago, and switched to APS's "expensive from noon to 1900 but super loving cheap every other time" plan (24c/kwh 1200-1900, 5-6c/kwh all other times, versus 10c/kwh 24/7), and taught the nest about the time differential, and it's pretty awesome. Pre-cools the house before noon hits, even if precooling goes lower than our set temp by a little, and does some other things. We have our bill normalized to average year-round, and before it was normalized at over $200/month, but now it's down to $105/month. I know 105 sounds expensive to some people and cheap to others depending on location, and I know that a fancier programmable thermostat would have probably done almost as good of a job, but I really like the features. Plus, I can change the temp from the couch on my phone, or in bed at night upstairs, which is baller.

We have a Nest as well (for almost.. 3 years I think?), they're badass.

Unfortunately, our a/c barely maintains temp during the day (turning it off means it takes several hours to drop even 2 degrees again), and that's with a ton of blown-in insulation, and we replaced the coils and outside unit several years ago. 5.5 ton unit, I may as well get a bucket of electricity and a shovel anytime it runs (which is all day in the summer). It keeps the house comfortable (73-74 - 80-82 before the added insulation), but you don't dare turn it off while the sun is out. This house would really do better with two smaller units instead of one single big unit.

My stepdad got into some MLM power company thing, so we're only paying about 5-6c/kWh (24/7), which has helped a lot (you can choose who bills you for your electricity here.. it still comes from Oncor and TXU though).

IOwnCalculus posted:

I want to love Nest, but the fact that their loving first-gen Protects started spamming me with false alarms within 8 hours of me landing in Hawaii for a vacation has burned me (and the wife) on them as a product for a good long while.

They've released several firmware updates for them to address falses (also to disable the "wave to shut the gently caress up" part, since I guess that didn't comply with local codes in some places).

But if you don't want them, I could "recycle" them for you. :v:

We still have the original (21 years old now) smoke detectors in this house. New enough to be interconnected, old enough that if you so much as sneeze in the general direction of one while someone's cooking they all go off.

ilkhan posted:

Don't they get paid per delivery?
Give um half for a not home notice and the rest when they deliver.
Only pay mileage once.

Or some such. That sort of thing really should be easy to discourage.

Former UPS employee here. The package car drivers are hourly - and union.

Same goes for loaders, unloaders, and sorters. You have to gently caress up REALLY loving BAD to even get an rear end chewing. I didn't show up (or bother calling) for 2 weeks, showed up to get my check, and they asked if I wanted to clock in and work. No writeup, no "where the gently caress have you been?", though I did get a couple of phone calls in those two weeks asking me to resign if I didn't plan to come back.

... followed a few weeks later by the union calling me and asking me to let them know if I had quit, since they'd noticed my union dues hadn't shown up.

kastein posted:

Yep, not surprised. The best I can offer is the time our chucklefuck UPS guy at work handed me a package for the biotech firm two docks down. I happened to notice before he got away so I went out and gave it back and told him to bring it to the place it belonged. He is known for dropping our poo poo at the wrong dock about 1/3rd of the time.

His answer? "Oh sorry man, musta screwed that one up, normally all the mcmaster orders are for you guys!"

Fucknuts, there is a TO address on that package. When DELIVERING poo poo, use the loving TO address. Jesus tap dancing christ this is literally the most important thing about your god drat job how do you not understand this?

Several years ago (actually who am I kidding, early 2000s), UPS dropped off the paychecks for my store....

... to the manager's house in a neighboring city. He was expecting a delivery from someone else, but the amount of :wtc: it takes to pull THAT off, especially when the GM's name wasn't anywhere on the package, and it was a different driver/route entirely... just glad they wound up with someone that actually worked for us.

About 2 months ago, I was expecting a package via USPS. It was first class, but was sent from within DFW, with tracking. Tracking showed delivered, but it never was. There's a 2232 and a 2332 on my street, my mail carrier sometimes mixes them up, so I went to the other one. Nope, no package. Filed a lost package claim. Mailman shows up at my door the next day saying he distinctly remembered putting the box in our mailbox.

.. except there's no way it would have fit in the mailbox.

A few days later, my neighbor across the street brought the package over. The best part? Someone along the way had written "2233" (my neighbor's address) in really big numbers on the label, but the label had my name and address on it (and my carrier knows me by name). That someone was probably the carrier, he writes the house number on packages, and it was his handwriting. I just left a copy of the shipping label in my mailbox so he'd know what had happened (and maybe wake him up a little - I didn't want to get him into any further trouble, since he did say he got a massive rear end chewing over the lost package claim).

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Jun 20, 2015

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
I just know that later years is a little more in depth. I know that on star can download directions to the car for nav... But I think it all depends on the car and so on. My old trailblazer would tell on star how much oil life I had remaining and various other things.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

IOwnCalculus posted:

It would take a not-minor miracle for the blend doors to jam full hot since when they fail, they fall down and you get full cold. Which I actually had last winter! Blower plug melting, I believe, and the WJ's HVAC does not have enough airflow as it is.

I know. I owned one. That was hyperbole for the sake of humour.

And yes, by blend doors failed, my blower plug melted, and I had a window regulator fall apart...

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

BrokenKnucklez posted:

I just know that later years is a little more in depth. I know that on star can download directions to the car for nav... But I think it all depends on the car and so on. My old trailblazer would tell on star how much oil life I had remaining and various other things.

Even the earliest CDMA based OnStar systems can do navigation. The difference is it's just voice prompts over the normal OnStar cellular voice connection (comes through the stereo, so you can't listen to the radio, CD, etc) instead of showing anything on any kind of display.

The DIC on my car basically shows the odometer, if the engine is overheating, if you're low on coolant, if the trunk is open, if it's time to change the oil, if you're low on gas, and.... that's about it.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Chris Pratt, his Triumph, and Blue should be in the next installation of Mad Max. Just sayin'.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Well, looks like Verizon was a bit generous. Was watching TV, and the TV (just a few minutes ago - around 3:20am local) went blank, then popped up a "Subscription Required" screen. I can still get local channels, which is really weird. Everything except internet was supposed to go dead at midnight.

Landline has power, but no dial tone. Internet went out for about 10 minutes. :argh:

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Bape Culture posted:

I will post a trip report

Where do I get this? :stare:

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Rhyno posted:

I just put the wheels in motion to gently caress up a motherfuckers life hardcore. Like, this could ruin his career prospects it would be a big enough of a black mark.

Some dipshit I don't even loving know has been talking poo poo about me for weeks and weeks. Taking shots at me, my job, my store, you name it. He works at a competing store doing marketing and social media and is part of some local marketing firm, went to college just for marketing and communications. Come to find out his poo poo talking is because he has a deranged obsession with my girlfriend! Turns out they had a single class in college together. I got some hard info tonight that he's made some comments that I physically abused her and he was stupid enough to say this in front of customers who shop at both stores.
So I contacted both of his bosses. One of them is someone I have known for 14 years and he's pissed. Hopefully the other boss takes this very seriously and he gets fired.
And if nothing happens I will hire a homeless guy to go into that store and beat him half to death.

And now we know it's not just Rhyno's friends that are crazy. Aw hell, we've known it for a while.

Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 is on Steam's Flash Sale for $2.74 -- http://store.steampowered.com/app/270850/

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Jun 20, 2015

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Cakefool posted:

Where do I get this? :stare:

I got it from my local gin shop

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

meatpimp posted:

And now we know it's not just Rhyno's friends that are crazy. Aw hell, we've known it for a while.

Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 is on Steam's Flash Sale for $2.74 -- http://store.steampowered.com/app/270850/

I just bought it because I can't not buy a game for $3.

Is it any good?

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
I wish this poo poo wouldn't pop up before I am moving.

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/5079913922.html

Beater 7 = best 7

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

angryhampster posted:

I just bought it because I can't not buy a game for $3.

Is it any good?

It's $3 good.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

Ok then
Ah.
Well that explains why they loving suck.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

ilkhan posted:

Ah.

No, there are plenty of union workers that do actually good work. Its usually piss poor management.

Friar Zucchini
Aug 6, 2010

Cakefool posted:

True. And I like wagons so I could replace the crown Vic with a Buick roadmaster, were they available manual?
No but you could make one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooFWD5w6pXA

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

I got fried chicken and finally saw Mad Max.

What a day, what a lovely day indeed.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?

ilkhan posted:

Ah.

If you want to ship things through a company that follows your libertarian ideals, use FedEx ground/home delivery. Drivers are paid by the stop/package, paid for the route, own and maintain the van, and pay for thier own claims.

That doesn't make the service any better.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Sold the Cobalt. Bought the R Spec.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Girlfriend and dad conspired to get me a G27 for my birthday...

Holy poo poo. I get racing sims now.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Couldn't find it earlier. R spec what?

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.

RillAkBea posted:

When I'm dying and examining the life I lived, I don't want to regret not having more days of fried chicken and Mad Max.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

Bajaha posted:

Hyundai GenCoupe 2.0T R-spec

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Bajaha posted:

Genesis, I think.

Spent all morning getting ready for a 6 year old's birthday party at my place. I'm already drinking... it's the only way I could survive the chaos to come.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I went and toured the Aston Martin factory today

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

2014 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T R Spec coupe 6-speed. Factory lowered and tuned suspension, 19s, Brembos, bucket seats, LSD, etc.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Super Aggro Crag posted:

2014 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T R Spec coupe 6-speed. Factory lowered and tuned suspension, 19s, Brembos, bucket seats, LSD, etc.

I hope these are your first accessory: http://www.shopsar.com/hyundai-genesis-splash-mud-guards-p/pf-10genesiscpe-11.htm

T-Square
May 14, 2009

:thurman:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

drat son. :drat:

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

RillAkBea posted:

That sounds like an ideal day, well done.

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Enjoy it, those are fun and pretty capable cars.

Previa_fun posted:

Girlfriend and dad conspired to get me a G27 for my birthday...

Holy poo poo. I get racing sims now.
My setup arrives July 4th, I plan on spending most of the weekend racing.

Finished brakes on the E30 and as I lowered the car off stands it started pouring...:argh: Worked on some other stuff instead of a test drive today. Of course now that I'm getting ready to head somewhere it's beautiful out. Pridefest the Brewfest, likely going to be raining off and on so it should be a good time. Live music, beer, food.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

NitroSpazzz posted:

My setup arrives July 4th, I plan on spending most of the weekend racing.

A couple of my friends and I have just started our first "full" season in iRacing, we're trying to do every week in MX-5 Cup. I just finally figured out a solid rhythm at Jefferson Raceway or whatever it's called, but I keep getting collected on the first lap on the first high-speed left kink where everyone touches a right wheel off into the gravel and loops their car at 80MPH. Lots of dust and smoke and it's basically Days of Thunder where you drop the hammer and hope nothing in the smoke collects you (something always does). It's so much fun when you make it through there though, because it's a fairly technical track, and it's super tense when you're trading places with someone for a few laps.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Bape Culture posted:

how was it friend did marek reichman come over pop his collar and say something about the golden ratio??????

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Bape Culture posted:

Hey, one of my friends was there today, too. Small world.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

corn in the fridge posted:

how was it friend did marek reichman come over pop his collar and say something about the golden ratio??????

I met the superhero "Aston Martin man" :D

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Apparently what I needed was a reality check today. I test drove a 2012 focus SEL hatchback with the my ford touch stuff. The car was awesome. Quiet, great AC, nice ride, comfortable, great audio and infotainment. The transmission's had its recalls done (I can tell by how it shifts). The reality check was looking at what I'd get for trade on my miata, $9,000. Leaving me to finance $6,000. I already have one car payment for my wife's car, two credit cards, two personal loans and the thought of another debt just made me chicken out. I can't stomach the thought of another loving debt. I mean it's only $6,000, but I already struggle on a credit card and two loans altogether totaling $6K.

I guess I'll just keep driving the miata and enjoy the upcoming trip to San Antonio and maybe take it out to the hill country and drive on the twisted sisters again

I guess all my June money should really go to debt. I'd start a thread in BFC, but the last one I did, some rear end in a top hat goon decided to dox me and start harassing my wife through facebook :mediocre:

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Bape Culture posted:

I met the superhero "Aston Martin man" :D

lol u can't b serious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

BloodBag posted:

Apparently what I needed was a reality check today. I test drove a 2012 focus SEL hatchback with the my ford touch stuff. The car was awesome. Quiet, great AC, nice ride, comfortable, great audio and infotainment. The transmission's had its recalls done (I can tell by how it shifts). The reality check was looking at what I'd get for trade on my miata, $9,000. Leaving me to finance $6,000. I already have one car payment for my wife's car, two credit cards, two personal loans and the thought of another debt just made me chicken out. I can't stomach the thought of another loving debt. I mean it's only $6,000, but I already struggle on a credit card and two loans altogether totaling $6K.

I guess I'll just keep driving the miata and enjoy the upcoming trip to San Antonio and maybe take it out to the hill country and drive on the twisted sisters again

I guess all my June money should really go to debt. I'd start a thread in BFC, but the last one I did, some rear end in a top hat goon decided to dox me and start harassing my wife through facebook :mediocre:

“I must not borrow. Debt is the fun-killer. debt is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my debt. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the debt has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. With my bitchin' $500 Camaro for funsies.”

• Locked thread