Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
IDIOT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Rive is worth two links.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
ya it looks pretty fun

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Trent posted:

The programming hours for Ryu might be more than one of the whole DLC packs for Kart.
FOR FUCKS SAKE

FOR FUCKS SAKE

Please, think of the Ryu's.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Can we contain the Smash DLC talk to the Smash Bros thread? That discussion is making my head hurt already, and I don't want to read it here too.

forpush
Jan 6, 2006

We don't like it when the city light start fading
When the city lights fading then we can't get down
Not until we've broken down exactly how much every character costs in the base game, divided by the amount of unique moves each character has, in order to truly understand the value of each cent spent on smash DLC.

Using this system, Ryu is the best value character in the game due to him having up to 3 times as many moves as the rest.

I've also factored in the cost of a gamecube adapter, 4 wavebirds and every amiibo to this calculation.

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.
Make sure to show your work on the upcoming test.

Hydrocodone
Sep 26, 2007

I can't remember if I found it in this thread (I don't think I did) but I'm really enjoying the Wii game the Last Story.

It's got some of the weirdest mechanics I've seen in a JRPG, though I don't play a ton of them. And those mechanics plus strange graphics/animations make it feel very dated and awkward but I'm having a ton of fun WITH them instead of despite them. Plus the story so far (I think I'm 1/3 of the way in) is markedly better than most.

And I haven't watched any of their videos but there is a goon LPing it.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.

Hydrocodone posted:

I can't remember if I found it in this thread (I don't think I did) but I'm really enjoying the Wii game the Last Story.

It's got some of the weirdest mechanics I've seen in a JRPG, though I don't play a ton of them. And those mechanics plus strange graphics/animations make it feel very dated and awkward but I'm having a ton of fun WITH them instead of despite them. Plus the story so far (I think I'm 1/3 of the way in) is markedly better than most.

And I haven't watched any of their videos but there is a goon LPing it.

The Last Story is indeed fun and good!

Hydrocodone
Sep 26, 2007

Folt The Bolt posted:

The Last Story is indeed fun and good!

Today I found the man who tracks your bumped heads, banged pedestrians, and slip-ups and I made an audible noise of happiness when I realized.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Rive is pretty cool. I love the mechanic of basically switching from space ship to spider tank.

I don't know why everyone talks poo poo about Mutant Mudds though. Love that game, very precise, very difficult but fait platforming challenges. Was really fun to 100%.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

amiibo

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Odo is going to catch Wario red handed this time.

forpush
Jan 6, 2006

her hands :gonk:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

I wasn't aware Aardman Animations was designing amiibos now.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Her left hand looks like an old man's di... Cute thread for cute gamers... Cute thread for cute gamers... Rated E for everyone

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

ayyy lmao

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
LIKE AN OLD MAN'S DICK

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
As Jun 30th approaches, has Nintendo mentioned anything about what the replacement for Club Nintendo is going to be like?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Neo Rasa posted:

As Jun 30th approaches, has Nintendo mentioned anything about what the replacement for Club Nintendo is going to be like?

noirstronaut posted:

LIKE AN OLD MAN'S DICK

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

fruitpunch posted:

Not until we've broken down exactly how much every character costs in the base game, divided by the amount of unique moves each character has, in order to truly understand the value of each cent spent on smash DLC.

When you consider that the base game costs $775 for the game + all Amiibo, these DLC prices make them a STEAL! $13 for advanced AI, and only $5 for a whole character? Phht... why are we even discussing this?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
The club Nintendo replacement we probably won't hear about til September at earliest.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Medusa's magic is cruel.

bef posted:

a combo meal willl generally be $6 and will net you 10 minutes of fatty sugar satisfaction even though its rear end garbage. people buy this all the time yet there is a legitimate discussion happening that considers if a $4-6 character is worth the price.

I'm gonna buy a burrito and get Ryu DLC today because I'm at a point in my life where I don't have to deliberate over these things

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Can we ditch currency and start measuring things in Ryus

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

Rexroom posted:

Can we contain the Smash DLC talk to the Smash Bros thread? That discussion is making my head hurt already, and I don't want to read it here too.

I don't want to read it either because smash is a dumb game.

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."

What's wrong with your face? and your hands??

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

"The powuh uf fwight es my geft tuh yew"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I'm melting

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Nintendo: Lets see them make sweet love to it now.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Did not expect to see Action League Now amiibos. Thanks Nintendo!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

FOR FUCKS SAKE

forpush
Jan 6, 2006

Help Im Alive posted:

Can we ditch currency and start measuring things in Ryus

1 beer is approx. 1 Ryu, however Ryu has a greater Entertainment Per Hour ratio, then I will buy 6 Ryus tonight.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

time for a little divine intervention

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Look at this

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1068122

that's the same guy that had the "my mom even checked on me" meltdown post after the digital event, now getting bullied on miiverse by a kid named darkyoshi.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkL-rGwzA

his post that started all of this

quote:

You're wrong. The maps change every four hours. This is a FACT. It was also rude of you to ignore Marq's contribution and immediately thank Darkyoshi instead.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Kurtofan posted:

Look at this

that's the same guy that had the "my mom even checked on me" meltdown post after the digital event, now getting bullied on miiverse by a kid named darkyoshi.

Since I posted it in the E3 thread but not here have this again.

It's all anyone needs to understand.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
I could not give any less fucks right now. I have honestly never felt this before, but I am fuckless.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

quote:

Well, my friend typed up several paragraphs that were blatantly ignored potentially due to the skin color of his Mii. Legit racism actually happens on Miiverse. From what I've experienced, people with female Miis usually get more "yeahs", while people with black Miis get less attention.
lmao

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
This is some prime @BadMiiversePosts poo poo right here.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Kurtofan posted:

Look at this

just how big is the N5star miiverse gang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

What I don't get is how they managed to get all that jewelry looking passable but gently caress up the face

• Locked thread