Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pwnstar posted:

Basically after the post-war boom of the 50s America decided to keep the good times rolling. They focused on technological improvements (barring transistors etc) especially nuclear tech but stagnated culturally. The government became much more overtly military focused, building new weapons and technology kept us in front before, lets keep it up that kind of thing. The Red Menace was played up, anyone who didn't fit into the perfect idea of the 1950s Golden Age was a target of suspicion and probably shipped off to some hole in the ground.

It stretches belief that all of that happened for over 100 years, though. The "well, styles are cyclical" thing works enough for me to wave it aside, really. Any excuse to have the aesthetic that it has is fine, because the aesthetic really gels well with the content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Hihohe posted:

My main problem is original music in fallout. Your gonna tell me that in 100 years before the war that everyone was just keen on listening to the same music.

I think it would be cool if it was like bioshock infinity where more modern music was just given a 50s feel. Or heck maybe near the beginning of the war RockNRoll was about to rear its ugly head.

This would be perfect.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I thought literally everything being nuclear powered was something that started with Fallout 3? Or am I mistaken.

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Nevets posted:

I always figured that since fashion & fads are cyclical and come back from time to time, it means that after the 2060's gritty cyberpunk dystopia fad ended everyone was sick of sharp edges and subdued colors and Casey Kasembot brought back upbeat rock&roll and swing.

What I never understood in Fallout was in a world of fusion powered cars and nuclear microwave ovens, how did WW3 start over an oil crisis?

Because it was emerging technology, not the norm; that one guy in a neighbor of hundred may have had a fusion powered car, everyone stuck with relying on fossil fuel.

Back Hack fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Jun 22, 2015

sout
Apr 24, 2014

New Leaf posted:

I'm one of the filthy monsters who doesn't play music while roaming the wastes. Just me and nature, in all its broken, irradiated glory.

Yeah, that way you don't have to hear the same songs over and over at least.
Also I sometimes throw on a podcast for the *extended walking sessions*

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Nevets posted:

What I never understood in Fallout was in a world of fusion powered cars and nuclear microwave ovens, how did WW3 start over an oil crisis?

Thats part of the whole tragedy of the war, it was pointless but we still destroyed ourselves over it.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Lord Lambeth posted:

I thought literally everything being nuclear powered was something that started with Fallout 3? Or am I mistaken.

Fallout 2 gives you a fusion cell powered car.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Pwnstar posted:

he Red Menace was played up, anyone who didn't fit into the perfect idea of the 1950s Golden Age was a target of suspicion and probably shipped off to some hole in the ground.

It's not hard to imagine that iconoclasts would have a hard time going public with seditious books, films or music. Imagine if McCarthyism never ended and anything rebellious was immediately confiscated and burned and the creators detained indefinitely, probably tortured or killed. So no punk rock, no subversive books or film, and so culture stagnates because innovation is stamped out.

That doesn't quite explain why if raider parties are out there in leather bondage gear, and a place like Gomorrah exists, that there aren't "punks" rigging up electric guitars and making rebellious music, no filmmakers or novel writers of any kind, etc. All the music remains the same, as does fashion (for everyone but the raiders and tribes)... you'd think at some point there'd be rebellious youth going "you know what? gently caress this poo poo, let's blaze our own trail!".

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Hihohe posted:

My main problem is original music in fallout. Your gonna tell me that in 100 years before the war that everyone was just keen on listening to the same music.

I think it would be cool if it was like bioshock infinity where more modern music was just given a 50s feel. Or heck maybe near the beginning of the war RockNRoll was about to rear its ugly head.

Shoo-bop doesn't count as Rock-n-Roll? But yeah, have some people make their own little songs. I don't care if it isn't top of the charts, just have someone try to make a new song in the past 300 years since 1950. They got a bunch of dudes to scream out a Gregorian chant for Skyrim, they can hire some musicians to think up 1950s like songs.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I would love a legend of the greatest treasure to ever exist in the wasteland and it turns out to be a bunch of Beatles Records. Finally no more jonny guitar.:negative:

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

I love this segment:

quote:

Strangely, they never actually drink the water you give them and it can be pickpocketed back.

:effort: Goddammit Bethesda.

I recognize that there are things in Fallout 3 that makes it more enjoyable than New Vegas, but the plot really isn't one of its strengths (and frankly, Shamus' articles so far have been pretty "meh", if only because they restate what MrBTongue put a lot better in video format and he acknowledges that he's talking to a vacuum unlike Shamus who is being super sincere about the whole thing, years late to the party) but the open world feeling, except the DC ruins (much like how New Vegas starts you with the blue milk run of needing to go through Primm, Nipton and Novac), it's DLC is actually fun to go complete mayhem in, especially with a melee weapon, it uses the radioactive gimmick to it's full extent, while New Vegas only had a couple of areas where they played with it, it was permeating all of Washington Wasteland.

It also inspired the best mods which only some got into New Vegas, but I haven't followed modding scene in the last few years to see if they rectified the worst of it, but it was still a game I can understand why people enjoy. And why New Vegas was a different beast.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

King Vidiot posted:

That doesn't quite explain why if raider parties are out there in leather bondage gear, and a place like Gomorrah exists, that there aren't "punks" rigging up electric guitars and making rebellious music, no filmmakers or novel writers of any kind, etc. All the music remains the same, as does fashion (for everyone but the raiders and tribes)... you'd think at some point there'd be rebellious youth going "you know what? gently caress this poo poo, let's blaze our own trail!".

The raider parties and poo poo are what you're seeing a full hundred+ years after the bombs fell. Many of the vaults unsealed quite early, and even some of the more "contemporary" ones had their initial populations made up almost entirely of convicts. Remember, the entire point of the Vault project was to double as a massive social experiment. Some of the vaults were literally primed, either with specific inhabitants, or specific programs of psychological manipulation, to create raiders and other deviants, presumably as part of some grand experiment to determine the nature and origin of morality, or some poo poo.

The scientists in charge of the project were all grade-A psychos, so :iiam:

Anyway, the reason nobody is making anything new, probably, is because the "normals" still worship the glory of the past. It's a dumb reason, but still.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

New Vegas had Rope Kid singing country songs as one of the acts in the Tops.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Nevets posted:

Oil has more uses than just combustion (like the manufacture of plastics, for instance) .

Alternatively, the big two were probably getting really antsy with the other superpower having a diametrically opposed world view; they were both waiting for a good excuse to start swinging.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Hey guys, I'm excited for this new Fallout Game.

FAKE EDIT: okay, content. I've seen all the videos in the OP and read this thread's reactions after the E3 presentation, but gently caress reading like 80 pages from there to here. Anything announced, revealed, or even inferred in the last week that can't be learned from one of the OP videos? I'm particularly interested in weapons, locations, and gameplay modifiers like perks and poo poo.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

King Vidiot posted:

It's not hard to imagine that iconoclasts would have a hard time going public with seditious books, films or music. Imagine if McCarthyism never ended and anything rebellious was immediately confiscated and burned and the creators detained indefinitely, probably tortured or killed. So no punk rock, no subversive books or film, and so culture stagnates because innovation is stamped out.

My guess would be that the leather and bondage poo poo the Raiders wear IS them rebelling and defining their own path, and the only reason you don't see settlers taking that up is because they're too busy just trying to survive. Also, there's evidence of a person here or a group there trying to do their own thing, like that girl who loved Nuka-Cola in FO3 or the Kings in FO:NV

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

New Leaf posted:

I'm one of the filthy monsters who doesn't play music while roaming the wastes. Just me and nature, in all its broken, irradiated glory.

Yeah, I never tune in on the pipboy. I hear the radio when I bump into an area with a radio so I never really got sick of any particular song because about the only time I'd hear it is when I was off selling stuff.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

timp posted:

FAKE EDIT: okay, content. I've seen all the videos in the OP and read this thread's reactions after the E3 presentation, but gently caress reading like 80 pages from there to here. Anything announced, revealed, or even inferred in the last week that can't be learned from one of the OP videos? I'm particularly interested in weapons, locations, and gameplay modifiers like perks and poo poo.

The biggest thing is that it looks like Skills are out for new game, replaced by leveled perks (e.g. Gun Nut 1, 2, 3, etc), and that SPECIAL starts out lower, indicating that there are probably more ways to increase it as you advance. It seems like they're ignoring most of the stuff that New Vegas added in terms of gameplay. There's not too much more info yet, unfortunately. I'm really interested in seeing what the perks are so I can start building some characters in my head, and I want to know more about location, because Boston is such a great setting, where cool people live. But we'll have to wait for now!

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

timp posted:

My guess would be that the leather and bondage poo poo the Raiders wear IS them rebelling and defining their own path, and the only reason you don't see settlers taking that up is because they're too busy just trying to survive. Also, there's evidence of a person here or a group there trying to do their own thing, like that girl who loved Nuka-Cola in FO3 or the Kings in FO:NV

I guess what I was trying to say is why don't any Khans or raiders or whoever make some music? The Khans do at least paint their surroundings and have a unique style of fashion, but why don't any members of the group invent hard rock or heavy metal, or punk? Why doesn't a disgruntled Follower write a Modest Proposal-type essay against the NCR and get it printed and passed around? Why aren't films being made, even just documentary-style?

Maybe people are just too locked into day-to-day survival to worry about creating art or culture, so some just resign themselves to being a cargo cult that apes the style, fashion and aesthetics of pre-war society (like the Strip tribes).

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

timp posted:

Most of the old Fallout 3 custom weapons like the Railroad gun or the Rock-it-Launcher are back and you can kill people with junk. The only new gun we've seen is a laser musket that you power by turning a crank until you can fire, then repeat. You can also apparently scrap random wasteland ruins into components that you then use to build up settlements depending on materials, money and possibly perk levels like leadership in getting people to move in, set up shops, defend themselves and even drive trade caravans that can take on super mutants and rad scorpions.

King Vidiot posted:

I guess what I was trying to say is why don't any Khans or raiders or whoever make some music? The Khans do at least paint their surroundings and have a unique style of fashion, but why don't any members of the group invent hard rock or heavy metal, or punk? Why doesn't a disgruntled Follower write a Modest Proposal-type essay against the NCR and get it printed and passed around? Why aren't films being made, even just documentary-style?

Maybe people are just too locked into day-to-day survival to worry about creating art or culture, so some just resign themselves to being a cargo cult that apes the style, fashion and aesthetics of pre-war society (like the Strip tribes).

Even if survival was most of their lives or they were bat poo poo out of their mind, people still get bored or feel better doing something as a group. Songs were created probably before we even had language, its just a part of how some of us are wired. To have no songs, not even poorly made poo poo someone's trying to whistle out despite how tone deaf they are, is lazy no matter what half justification you give it. Not taking it out on you, just really disappointed if that's the kind of excuse Bethesda is going to not even bother to fart out because it doesn't care.

At least have someone badly play some instrument they made out of mole-rat gut that gets booed off because people would rather listen to their centuries old holotapes.

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Jun 22, 2015

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.
I think the people of the strip dressing up in all pre-War fashion was more House's doing than anything else. They had that culture imposed on them.

Most other people happen to wear it probably because it is around and easy to wear. You'll notice that a lot of settlers and wanderers and the like are usually wearing tattered rags or animal skins. Whatever they could throw together.

Also having people wear the same clothing is probably part of a status symbol - the high and mighty people of the past dressed like this so by wearing it myself I am also high and mighty and better than you.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Crabtree posted:

Most of the old Fallout 3 custom weapons like the Railroad gun or the Rock-it-Launcher are back and you can kill people with junk. The only new gun we've seen is a laser musket that you power by turning a crank until you can fire, then repeat. You can also apparently scrap random wasteland ruins into components that you then use to build up settlements depending on materials, money and possibly perk levels like leadership in getting people to move in, set up shops, defend themselves and even drive trade caravans that can take on super mutants and rad scorpions.

There's also pipe pistols and pipe rifles, and the assault rifle has been revamped into a new sci-fi design.

Technically there's a ton of "new weapons" because the customization is detailed enough to let you take a base gun and turn it into half a dozen different variations (like converting a laser pistol into a laser rifle, sniper rifle, shotgun, shotgun sniper rifle....).

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I wonder if they're going to have weapon centric perks like Cowboy or Shotgun surgeon given how much you can tweak stuff. Unless they focus on the ammo type instead of weapon type. Like, if it uses flamer fuel, then you can get the Pyromaniac perk with it.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lotish posted:

I wonder if they're going to have weapon centric perks like Cowboy or Shotgun surgeon given how much you can tweak stuff. Unless they focus on the ammo type instead of weapon type. Like, if it uses flamer fuel, then you can get the Pyromaniac perk with it.

The biggest question I have is how many of the perks are going to be gatekeeping/basic proficiency in place of skills, and how many of them are going to be bonuses and advantages like more traditional perks, and how much they're going to try to blur the line between those two things. I really actually liked the way they reduced some of the complexity with Skyrim (with some minor complaints: I wish crafting spells had been left in with some reduced amount of madness, for example), and I'm anxious to see how they're attempting to do it with Fallout. That skills have been completely removed, apparently, does make me nervous, but it's hard to tell with how little idea I have with how it's actually going to work.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

By and large, in 3 and NV, many skills didn't really do much until you hit a threshold. Like, you need 50 lockpicking to attempt a normal lock or 75 Guns to shoot this rifle without penalties. Taking the point sink aspect of that and just simplifying it to those break points doesn't really, to my mind, change the gameplay that much, especially given how many of the perks in 3 were just +X to skill Y.

But the nice thing with skill points was you could get them and perks at the same time, so you could always advance towards a threshold that would let you do something/access perks at the same time that you got perks that let you do newer and cooler things. So if they only give you one perk a level, and you have to choose between basic "let you do thing" perks and "neat/cool/weird" perks, it'll be super annoying.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Back Hack posted:

Because it was emerging technology, not the norm; that one guy in a neighbor of hundred may have had a fusion powered car, everyone stuck with relying on fossil fuel.

If I'm remembering the timeline correctly, the higher ups in the government knew that they were going to be running out of oil quick even with that last oil deposit China was fighting them over, so they were pushing for fusion power. The breakthrough happened, but was insanely expensive going from what ad remnants you see in the background so not only was there not many fusion cars and the like available to the public, they were also something for the incredibly rich at the time the bombs dropped.

And figured to ask first, but I've been having a weird FO3 crashing problem that might be involving FOMM. Can I ask here or would the FO:NV mod thread be the better place to ask?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

M_Sinistrari posted:

If I'm remembering the timeline correctly, the higher ups in the government knew that they were going to be running out of oil quick even with that last oil deposit China was fighting them over, so they were pushing for fusion power. The breakthrough happened, but was insanely expensive going from what ad remnants you see in the background so not only was there not many fusion cars and the like available to the public, they were also something for the incredibly rich at the time the bombs dropped.

And figured to ask first, but I've been having a weird FO3 crashing problem that might be involving FOMM. Can I ask here or would the FO:NV mod thread be the better place to ask?

I can tell you that NV runs like poo poo on my new gaming rig, so good luck with that.. Breaks my heart.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Lotish posted:

By and large, in 3 and NV, many skills didn't really do much until you hit a threshold. Like, you need 50 lockpicking to attempt a normal lock or 75 Guns to shoot this rifle without penalties. Taking the point sink aspect of that and just simplifying it to those break points doesn't really, to my mind, change the gameplay that much, especially given how many of the perks in 3 were just +X to skill Y.

New Vegas probably killed off skills by eliminating the few rolls based on them and putting in thresholds to get special dialogue/options. If hacking and lock-picking haven't changed then there's not even really a point in having them use skill numbers as the mini-games are almost wholly dependent on user skill.

New Leaf posted:

I can tell you that NV runs like poo poo on my new gaming rig, so good luck with that.. Breaks my heart.

The strangest thing for me is ENBoost that everybody said was required at this point makes my framerate poo poo the bed randomly but without it New Vegas runs perfect.

SirDan3k fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jun 22, 2015

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Be they sad or be they well,
I'll make their lives a hell

M_Sinistrari posted:

Is there a reason you are using FOMM instead of Mod Organizer?

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

New Leaf posted:

While I've known that FO3 is crash happy overall even in the best of situations, when I first started playing it when I bought it years back on Steam, it played fine. I think I had my only crash some 50 or so hours in. I was near the end of my first playthrough when I discovered mods existed so I went mod crazy for a bit, things played fine while I played and I stopped after a while because of lack of time. So, I figured to give it another fresh playthrough before doing NV until FO4 comes out. I junked my old saves because I don't remember half of what I was doing, and cleared out all the mods except for cosmetic ones like Fellout and a combat effecting COD style health regen. Now it's first play session whether it's a few minutes or hours, plays fine, but the play sessions after that I'll have a crash either a some minutes or a half hour in, then it'll start crashing in shorter time increments. Doesn't matter what I'm doing be it about to walk out a door or just running along a corridor, it'll crash. Considering how much I've hosed around with the game's ini files, I decided to go complete dnr rather than gently caress around more and do the gradual see what mod could be being pissy thing. However after even getting the most recent FOMM, with no mods installed atm, it keeps seeing a Wasteland Weather Overhaul entry that when I try to delete it from the FOMM, crashes FOMM. What the hell is this thing and how do I get rid of it?

edit: FOMM's what was suggested way back when so I figured to stick with what worked. I'm willing to give anything a try at this point.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Mine just does this little micro-freeze every few seconds, and a lot of the audio is out of sync, with or without mods. I'll fire a gun and hear the squelching sound of the bullet hitting the target before I hear the bang of the shot. It'll skip footsteps for a few seconds, then play them all back at once in a big rush. Weird poo poo like that. No idea what the problem could be and nobody seems to feel like helping me fix it, so I guess I'm Falloutless until they put Shelter on Android...

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Be they sad or be they well,
I'll make their lives a hell
It sounds like FOMM is trying to uninstall a file that is already gone.

If you are starting clean, the best thing to do would be to delete anything in the FO3 game folders that you don't think is vanilla, then verify the game cache in Steam to re-download anything you deleted that is vanilla. Then uninstall FOMM, and get MO. I haven't played FO3 for years so I don't know if the older mods will be compatible with MO, but it's supposed to have pretty good backwards compatibility with older mod files.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

New Leaf posted:

Mine just does this little micro-freeze every few seconds, and a lot of the audio is out of sync, with or without mods. I'll fire a gun and hear the squelching sound of the bullet hitting the target before I hear the bang of the shot. It'll skip footsteps for a few seconds, then play them all back at once in a big rush. Weird poo poo like that. No idea what the problem could be and nobody seems to feel like helping me fix it, so I guess I'm Falloutless until they put Shelter on Android...

This is a pretty common issue with the game and there is a mod specifically for that to fix it.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

big mean giraffe posted:

This is a pretty common issue with the game and there is a mod specifically for that to fix it.

Got it. Does nothing.

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

SirDan3k posted:

The strangest thing for me is ENBoost that everybody said was required at this point makes my framerate poo poo the bed randomly but without it New Vegas runs perfect.

ENBoost is probably less requirred for FNV than it is for Skyrim - since Boris the homophobic russian stopped developing the FNV version it's probably less stable. Hopefully you've tweaked enblocal.ini to reflect your video memory though.

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.

Lotish posted:

But the nice thing with skill points was you could get them and perks at the same time, so you could always advance towards a threshold that would let you do something/access perks at the same time that you got perks that let you do newer and cooler things. So if they only give you one perk a level, and you have to choose between basic "let you do thing" perks and "neat/cool/weird" perks, it'll be super annoying.

Good point. I can't imagine anyway Bethesda could save that sort of rpg mechanic given the removal of skill points but I pray. What is obvious is that they are streamlining for the sake of accessibility, if they had any intention of preserving rpg mechanics they wouldn't have so blatantly disregarded subtleties like the one you highlighted.

Another example is the dialogue wheel, which continues to be my largest concern. With a voiced protag, there's no way that there isnt just a 4 option dialogue system at this point. It's a pretty disappointing direction. Is there any hope one can avoid the wheel?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Truecon420 posted:

Another example is the dialogue wheel, which continues to be my largest concern. With a voiced protag, there's no way that there isnt just a 4 option dialogue system at this point. It's a pretty disappointing direction. Is there any hope one can avoid the wheel?

Yes, long gone are the days when you had the options to scroll through 30 different replies as well as enter free-form text in response to questions.

Oh, it wasn't like that and most dialogues had 1-3 options anyway? Welp.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Yeah pretty much, voiced protag and new dialogue system looks fine

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

If this were Obsidian going with a 4-button dialog interface*, I'd be put off by it because in New Vegas there were plenty of times where you'd be talking to an important character (House, Caesar, the Think Tank, etc.) and have a shitload of dialogue you could go through. And there were tons of stat or skill checks thrown in as well. But with Bethesda doing the writing, it's probably not gonna be noticeably different than their usual fare beyond the added VO.

*yeah, Alpha Protocol, but they were specifically trying (successfully imo) for something more dynamic than the usual RPG dialog tree

Mr. Baps fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Jun 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Walrus Pete posted:

in New Vegas there were plenty of times where you'd be talking to an important character (House, Caesar, the Think Tank, etc.) and have a shitload of dialogue you could go through.

There really weren't. The times there were more than 4 responses were super rare. The few times you would actually have more than 4 choices could easily be covered by nested dialogue.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jun 22, 2015

• Locked thread