Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

nrr posted:

I don't know how else to sum this up:

https://soundcloud.com/user237822301/say-it-aint-so-wheez

tonight was my first night off in 9 days, so instead of drinking my face off, I took a Friday to try and do something that I hope he would've dug.

while I drank my face off.

"Say It Ain't So"

Oh yeah
Alright

Someone's 4loko
Is crowdin' my icebox
Somebody's cold one
Is giving me chills
Guess I'll embrace this blackout

Oh yeah
Alright
Feels good
Inside

(loving Joe Buck
Shut the gently caress up
You worthless
Piece of poo poo)

Flip on TFF
Shoot the poo poo with Aric
Something is frying
Behind my back
Thems wings are ready to blow

Say it ain't so
Your drink is a heartbreaker
Say it ain't so
My love had his life taken

I can't confront you
I never could do
That which might sober you
So try and be cool
When I say
That pole is right in front of you, it takes you further
From me every day
So be cool

Say it ain't so
Say it ain't so

Dear Daddy
I write you in spite of years of silence
I wanted you to know, that was me in that dog suit
I duct taped, that bottle, underneath your season seat
Like father, stepfather, the son is drowning in the flood
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Say it ain't so
Say it ain't so

e: I finished recording this probably like 5 hours ago, and before I went out, I tried to post it but the forums were down for me...

so I left it. whatever, no big deal, ill post it tomorrow or whatever....

except now I just got home, 5 hours later, relatively toasted after multiple bars and, ok... multiple house parties... to find that this has been played 25 times (?!) and shared once, before I even got the chance to show it to ANYONE. So to whoever it is/was out there that has been trolling my lovely soundcloud for new poo poo: Thankyou. I hope you enjoyed this. More importantly, thankyou for sharing this. Please share as much as you can about Wheez as far and as wide as possible so that as many people the world over can enjoy him as much as we all here did.

Can't listen bc I'm at work but this is loving awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Errant Gin Monks posted:

gently caress Wheez.... Who am I going to bounce Seahawks themed food chat off during GDTs now?

They will be less without him there.

I suppose is years Jersey I buy will have to have Wheez as the name on the back now.

What number should I choose for it?

i'd say in honor of wheez,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rQzFOgdcu0&t=5s

Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer
:smith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OjVslts0sI

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Rest in peace, Wheez. We'll miss you here come football season.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I'm drinking a fruit punch 4loko for wheez. Having a kickass tuna poke too.

His theme song would be "dont stop me now" by Queen, imo.

i always argued with him about the wsu-uw rivalry, but I'll go to the apple cup this year, sneak in booze, and root for the cougs (though maybe not exclusively). - edit, broke as gently caress this year, i'll try to do it next year :( Tickets are like 200 bucks

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Nov 25, 2015

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Edit: stupid tmobil doublepost.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

I thought about mixing some red bull in my bourbon but then was like nah

Rest in peace dude

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
NRR your song gave me the major bums on my birthday. That was pretty nice and mildly humorous to heart, thanks, wheez would love it :unsmith: I decided to do some good and donated 50 bucks to MSF. I'll screen cap it tomorrow. Once again, we'll miss you Wheez

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
If you really want to rep wheeze, buy some 4loko, then buy these:

http://www.amazon.com/Jet-Alert-100-Each-Caffeine-Count/dp/B001QVCWSK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1434866473&sr=8-2&keywords=caffeine

Crush up and add a pill and half (approximate caffeine content was 156 milligrams).

Chug 3-4 and post like a pro.

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

Really sad to see this happen. He was huge fun and the world's a dimmer place without him.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Top Hats Monthly posted:

NRR your song gave me the major bums on my birthday. That was pretty nice and mildly humorous to heart, thanks, wheez would love it :unsmith: I decided to do some good and donated 50 bucks to MSF. I'll screen cap it tomorrow. Once again, we'll miss you Wheez

gently caress, im sorry man. I didn't want to bring anyone down, (and especially not ruin anyones birthday) but I guess its kind of inevitable with that song when you're paying attention/invested in the meaning behind it. I did choke up at one point while I was recording the vocals for it, but it was meant less as something to bring people down and more as a fitting tribute to a badass dude. the kind of thing that you partially sing along with as you stare, stoically into the distance, and raise your glass of whisky a few inches higher than where you were restfully holding it as you reflect on the juxtaposition of having to deal with the heartbreaking, bullshit tragedy of having someone so loving awesome ripped from us so soon, and the fact that you were lucky enough to experience what made the guy so cool and unique in the first place, and actually got to share in the beautiful insanity that he brought to the world while he was a part of it.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

drat, this legit sucks. That pole picture will always be one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Dude was a good dude.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Alouicious posted:

I still can't believe wheez the roux is loving dead

A few days after we all found out and this is still how I feel. Break into heaven and hide booze under your seat there Wheez.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

swickles posted:

http://www.amazon.com/Jet-Alert-100-Each-Caffeine-Count/dp/B001QVCWSK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1434866473&sr=8-2&keywords=caffeine

Crush up and add a pill and half (approximate caffeine content was 156 milligrams).

What is this, a suicide pact?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

A few days after we all found out and this is still how I feel. Break into heaven and hide booze under your seat there Wheez.

Same.

I wanna buy a Cougar Jersey that says "Wheez the Coug" but they only let you have 10 characters on the NCAA site.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

nrr posted:

gently caress, im sorry man. I didn't want to bring anyone down, (and especially not ruin anyones birthday) but I guess its kind of inevitable with that song when you're paying attention/invested in the meaning behind it. I did choke up at one point while I was recording the vocals for it, but it was meant less as something to bring people down and more as a fitting tribute to a badass dude. the kind of thing that you partially sing along with as you stare, stoically into the distance, and raise your glass of whisky a few inches higher than where you were restfully holding it as you reflect on the juxtaposition of having to deal with the heartbreaking, bullshit tragedy of having someone so loving awesome ripped from us so soon, and the fact that you were lucky enough to experience what made the guy so cool and unique in the first place, and actually got to share in the beautiful insanity that he brought to the world while he was a part of it.

Don't worry dude, that was an amazing song and I really loved it! My birthday has nothing to do with it. The lyrics shut the gently caress up joe buck made me nearly cry

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

Oh god St. Peter is gonna be pissed

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Wheez died? What the gently caress. That's genuinely upsetting. Who's going to bullshit about food and books with me during TNF GDT derails now? :smith:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

God is a fan of George R R Martin

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

*Wheez clutches the monkey's paw*
"I wish life was like Game of Thrones"

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I just heard the news and saw this thread. I loved his posting and he seems like he was an amazing person. RIP.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Wow, what a drag. R.I.P. Wheez, my fellow Alaskan.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Chilichimp posted:

Same.

I wanna buy a Cougar Jersey that says "Wheez the Coug" but they only let you have 10 characters on the NCAA site.

WHEEZ ROUX

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

AsInHowe posted:

WHEEZ ROUX

Yep

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.
this one

Only registered members can see post attachments!

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Wheez's posts always made me smile.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Goddamn, I just heard about this and I'm really bummed. Poor kid. He was one of the best posters in TFF because there was no malice to him. He always seemed goofy and positive and someone who was clearly enjoying himself. R.I.P buddy. :smith:

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

swickles posted:

I once read about a guy who would make pots of black coffee, but run Monster through the coffee maker instead of water :gonk:

Wheez :smith:

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

This. This right here.

TFF will always have Wheez.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
What is the context of the Triple Hitler post again?

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
poo poo :smith:

RIP wheez

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Holy poo poo. This is horrible news. We'll miss you Wheez :smith:

edit: This is why I shouldn't leave TFF without reading/posting for a few days. God drat it.

axeil fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Jun 22, 2015

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Crazy Ted posted:

I once read about a guy who would make pots of black coffee, but run Monster through the coffee maker instead of water :gonk:

Wheez :smith:

Skoal pouches instead of a coffee filter too

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Henchman of Santa posted:

What is the context of the Triple Hitler post again?

Someone poo poo on a thing wheez thought was cool.

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.
I picked up some four lokos tonight to honour our boy. I'll pour one out for you, Wheez. (Into my mouth. And then I'll pour another one also into my mouth)

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Chilichimp posted:

Someone poo poo on a thing wheez thought was cool.

The Mariners poo poo on themselves all the time.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
To be fair he could have been calling Jack Z Triple Hitler

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Is one Hitler equal to eight megadeaths?

I just need to gauge how much a monster a triple hitler would be

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Sash! posted:

Is one Hitler equal to eight megadeaths?

I just need to gauge how much a monster a triple hitler would be

I don't know, but according to our late poster friend, Goodell nearly warranted a tetra-Hitler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Aww poo poo, I didn't see this because I've been on a general football hiatus for weeks now. I think I pissed Wheez off once or twice so at least I had a little impact on his life I guess. This sucks.

• Locked thread