Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

corn in the bible posted:

slowbeef once probated an lp poster for saying that making the black people the fastest was racist

Why do you fuckin lie so often

Lizard Wizard said "Redgard are strong and fast, but not smart. They are the black people of The Elder Scrolls."

Slowbeef probated him because that looked pretty racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Literally The Worst posted:

The six and a half mile?

the 10,000 meter

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

the catfolk should probably be fastest

Might be a fun subversion to make redguards fast and strong if you reversed the conventional "the negro's athletic gifts were honed in the feral jungles he calls home" narrative and went with "we redguards are a proud people known for our scholarly and cultural achievements. Our more evolved forms of sport and exercise grant us glorious physiques, far superior to the average barbarian,"

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
It was literally the opposite of what you said

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Small Frozen Thing posted:

Lizard Wizard said "Redgard are strong and fast, but not smart. They are the black people of The Elder Scrolls."

good. lizard wizard should be probated more often, imo

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Volkerball posted:

the 10,000 meter

The six and a quarter mile?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Effectronica posted:

Probate the hell out of lizard wizard and taint reaper

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

welp.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Effectronica posted:

Disagree, if he's probated he can't make Putty and the other NeuGBS shitlords that infest LP furious simply by existing

It is his one redeeming trait, but it's a pretty big one

Foppery
Dec 27, 2013

I POSSESS THE POWER CHRONIC

Jagchosis posted:

nah i'm just making poo poo up but the athletic prowess is actual elder scrolls canon for redguard

Well that would make sense. They are, after all, the superior race.

I mean, these motherfuckers conquered all of Hammerfell by themselves. You tell me they aren't the true masters of tamriel. poo poo

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Literally The Worst posted:

The six and a quarter mile?

yes but they don't call it that. nobody would say hey i know a great, easy to remember length for a new race that will really open up new competition at the olympics. 6.214 miles.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

what I'm saying is redguards should be like early kryptonians

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Foppery posted:

Well that would make sense. They are, after all, the superior race.

I mean, these motherfuckers conquered all of Hammerfell by themselves. You tell me they aren't the true masters of tamriel. poo poo

nords conquered skyrim. twice.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy
jojo's bizarre adventure teaches us that people of all ethnicities can possess glorious physiques

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
what's that bitch? heard you were talkin poo poo, so i came here to beat your rear end. you ready? BOOM. i just killed you cause i YELLED at you too hard. what a basic bitch non-nord you are.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Volkerball posted:

_______/

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

i remembered wrongly, though even if i had been right it would have been justified since lizard wizard was involved :sterv:

real actual thing that happened: lizard wizard started a pyf furry art thread and wasn't joking

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
does anyone have nn on facebook? it might be time to start looking for obituaries.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
nord clay. remove elfs.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
also no amount of goon elf-hate will ever match the sincere enthusiasm with which dudes in paradox LPs will advocate for reactionary oppression

Foppery
Dec 27, 2013

I POSSESS THE POWER CHRONIC

Volkerball posted:

The Nords are the Altmer's bitches and the Redguards aren't.

This is an embarrassingly nerdy argument

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSFLZ-MzIhM

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

also no amount of goon elf-hate will ever match the sincere enthusiasm with which dudes in paradox LPs will advocate for reactionary oppression

shake mah head if you play Europa Universalis games as the uropeans

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

corn in the bible posted:

i remembered wrongly, though even if i had been right it would have been justified since lizard wizard was involved :sterv:

real actual thing that happened: lizard wizard started a pyf furry art thread and wasn't joking

That was great

I love it when furries post on SA, it's usually funny as hell and makes a bunch of weird losers furiously angry

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
oh are you not supposed to oppress people on flimsy pretense in paradox games? cause sometimes i'll declare war on people and siege down every holding, then not offer peace. we just hang out and occupy the place.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

PupsOfWar posted:

shake mah head if you play Europa Universalis games as the uropeans

i bought eu4 then found out i need all the dlc to play as north and south america in a fun way, so now i'm waiting for a sale. i would rather not play than play as a generic european country

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

hello.

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

ello bruv

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

who is slowbeef

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
Dark ID LP threads do tend to devolve into fantasy calls for genocide. Hell in Chrono Cross you genocide the dwarves that are genociding the fairies because you genocided a hydra.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

That was great

I love it when furries post on SA, it's usually funny as hell and makes a bunch of weird losers furiously angry

It got moved to FYAD, right? and they all made fun of him. but honestly if he did goofy stuff like that more often LW would be a lot more likeable. Mostly he's just boring :(

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Weird BIAS posted:

Dark ID LP threads do tend to devolve into fantasy calls for genocide. Hell in Chrono Cross you genocide the dwarves that are genociding the fairies because you genocided a hydra.

The Dwarves literally do that to themselves

Also they still have their families back at home, it's just the group that invaded that island that karked it

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
I must get to bed, night all

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

sudo rm -rf posted:

who is slowbeef

Former mod of Let's Play, dude who invented the video LP

BTW, don't mention that last part around him, he regards his indirectly leading to the creation of PewDiePie to be his greatest shame

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

fade5 posted:

I must get to bed, night all

Night

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
goodnight!

Also the main thing to take away is that the dwarves were running around screaming about nature while shooting you with a tank.

e: But I agree the call for elf genocide was weird considering the game tends to make it a point to rub your inhumanity in your face and say, "Hey you're a piece of poo poo for slaughtering people!"

Weird BIAS fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Jun 23, 2015

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Weird BIAS posted:

goodnight!

Also the main thing to take away is that the dwarves were running around screaming about nature while shooting you with a tank.

I love Chrono Cross because it drove the dwarf-loving elf-haters into paroxysms

One of them literally called the game "elven propaganda"

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

in elder scrolls dwarves are elves

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Former mod of Let's Play, dude who invented the video LP

BTW, don't mention that last part around him, he regards his indirectly leading to the creation of PewDiePie to be his greatest shame

theres an episode of his podcast where he talks about khad and its basically the weirdest poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Berke Negri posted:

in elder scrolls dwarves are elves

after you added me on steam i noticed you play a lot of elder scrolls online. how

• Locked thread