Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Xenoith posted:

I remember getting insulted for 20 pages, internet detectived(including people posting poo poo out my livejournal I made when I was 16), having my rl pics posted, 6 av changes, a stupid banner and getting banned because of you guys. Whoever did that must've thought you deserved it m8

ahh monday night cs:go thread
       /
:beerpal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dotp90#announcements/detail/246918472836274102

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

I like to play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why
dendi is streaming csgo
http://www.twitch.tv/dendi

Xenoith
Aug 30, 2011

by Ralp

lmao, I made that other group before I knew this existed btw, just made a stupid anime p90 av because it showed up on google

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why

Xenoith posted:

lmao, I made that other group before I knew this existed btw, just made a stupid anime p90 av because it showed up on google

hey did you see my post where i said you're ugly and short? i forgot to mention that you'll probably never be happy, and that nobody will ever love you

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Xenoith posted:

Yeah bullshit

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Dunno how a LE gets matched with 9 various LEM/Supremes and then drops 40 but that felt nice

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

Xenaero posted:

Dunno how a LE gets matched with 9 various LEM/Supremes and then drops 40 but that felt nice

Thats deserves a .....noooice.

Xenoith
Aug 30, 2011

by Ralp

Sitting Bull posted:

hey did you see my post where i said you're ugly and short? i forgot to mention that you'll probably never be happy, and that nobody will ever love you

lol do you miss high school lil bully

also what does being short have to do with being negative about me, might as well say >lol you're ugly and black, can change that about as much as being short

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfPfzo7wpC4

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Xenoith posted:

lol do you miss high school lil bully

also what does being short have to do with being negative about me, might as well say >lol you're ugly and black, can change that about as much as being short

you missed the point. flew right over your head

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Xenoith posted:

getting banned because of you guys.

lol no you did that yourself by being a repugnant piece of human trash and terrible at video games.

EDIT: also it's absolutely hilarious how much attention you want because you had to actively announce that it was you as if we would welcome you back with open arms because you went back to the game "legit" lol go suck on an exhaust pipe.

A TURGID FATSO fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Jun 23, 2015

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why

Xenoith posted:

So if I warn my girlfriend not to mouth off, is it alright if I hit her when she does? Taking action doesn't make it right because you warned someone. In this case, deciding to selectively moderate one person for really biased reasons while ignoring all the other possible rules being broken in PGS(and this thread honestly) makes the warnings pretty meaningless. Just admit it: the ban was because Cowcaster is a feminist, they even threw MRA poo poo into the ban for no reason to show that bias. That, or they are sick of reports, but that's a pretty poo poo reason if the reports are stupid.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

new thread title 2015??? posted:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Everyone is a shitlord but me, Xenoith.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
There's a lot of hatred in this thread right now. That is not the CS way. CS is about polite gentleman-like competition, admiring the skills of our opponents and relaxing in our sport.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

d3rt posted:

There's a lot of hatred in this thread right now. That is not the CS way. CS is about polite gentleman-like competition, admiring the skills of our opponents and relaxing in our sport.
I hosed YOUR MOM LAST NIGHT, human being *flashes own team*

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I'm so fuckin mad right now you goons are so loving bullshit let me meticulously edit all of my previous posts with sick reddit memes and reply with walls of text to show you how much I don't care and then I'll ddos your goony servers because I JUST DON'T GAVE A gently caress

Oh hey guys I'm back if you guys want to play lol

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Stuntman posted:

I hosed YOUR MOM LAST NIGHT, human being *flashes own team*
сука Блядь

Xenoith
Aug 30, 2011

by Ralp
I don't want to play with you anymore, but I do want you to know I'm good enough to play at LE+ legitimately and didn't need to hack to p90 retards in goonmans but w/e

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Awesome Welles posted:

I'm so fuckin mad right now you goons are so loving bullshit let me meticulously edit all of my previous posts with sick reddit memes and reply with walls of text to show you how much I don't care and then I'll ddos your goony servers because I JUST DON'T GAVE A gently caress

I just don't gave a gently caress either man.

Also, best troll tactic: queueuueueuueueue with 1 friend. Keep a totally optimistic view point and the 2 of you talk about how your stoked that you think your gonna be getting out of silver 4. Talk about how your last couple games were matches against some gold1's and had like 1 gold 2 or 3.

When the match starts and your 3 pubs are like "seriously what ranks are you guys?" keep that optimistic tone and say things like "hoping to be gold 1 after this match" or some variation.

Holy hell the responses you get... "hey bro, buy me and just use a pistol cause I'm better than you." then proceed to beat their score and make them look dumb

Sometimes you get cool people who legitimately try and give you tips and help out stuff. I like the nice ones. They tend to be fun to play with.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Someone from my party had a great play in the winning round. I wanted to download the demo, but it says corrupt. Literally everyone of us tried to, and all get the same message. What do? It was amazing!

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Xenoith posted:

I don't want to play with you anymore, but I do want you to know I'm good enough to play at LE+ legitimately

lol no you aren't. you were trash to begin with and that's what you'll always be. Go write an angry blog about how Mad Max was a feminist movie or something.

Vahakyla posted:

Someone from my party had a great play in the winning round. I wanted to download the demo, but it says corrupt. Literally everyone of us tried to, and all get the same message. What do? It was amazing!

Wait 15 to 30 minutes then download it.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Vahakyla posted:

Did the match just end? Demos will usually show up as corrupt until 5-10 minutes after the game ends.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Xenoith posted:

I don't want to play with you anymore, but I do want you to know I'm good enough to play at LE+ legitimately and didn't need to hack to p90 retards in goonmans but w/e

cool. we got it. thanks for stopping by

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Elysiume posted:

Did the match just end? Demos will usually show up as corrupt until 5-10 minutes after the game ends.

It's been two hours.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
:vince:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
also is akumos back? what a time to be alive :allears:

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Vahakyla posted:

It's been two hours.
Retroactively install shadowplay? :sweatdrop:

I've only had issues immediately after a game, sorry.

I'm never getting these missions done.

e: Only took 13 minutes :toot:

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I had another nice episode in the following match, of which demo saved up, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5AT68S4-YM. Shadowplay hosed the audio, though.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

^Elysiume, missions are not worth it breh.

I just discovered that there was a Hotline Miami music kit. See ya later $2.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Awesome Welles posted:

Hahaha

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Goonman needs some cmon guys

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
woot ranked up to MG1, thanks Xenoith

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

fennesz posted:

^Elysiume, missions are not worth it breh.

I just discovered that there was a Hotline Miami music kit. See ya later $2.

I have the Hotline miami music kit and while it's pretty good, I had to turn it off because the last thing you need after you've planted the bomb in an intense 1v1 is fukken M.O.O.N - Hydrogen drowning out any other noise except the pulse pounding in your ears

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Xenoith posted:

Oh, word?

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Bohemian Nights posted:

I have the Hotline miami music kit and while it's pretty good, I had to turn it off because the last thing you need after you've planted the bomb in an intense 1v1 is fukken M.O.O.N - Hydrogen drowning out any other noise except the pulse pounding in your ears

You can adjust all instances of music independently. Bomb plants, round starts/ends, menu music, etc. all have individual sliders. Otherwise, yeah, it'd be annoying as gently caress.

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

Xenoith posted:

Who are you again?

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
Why is xenaero's alt freaking out???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

fennesz posted:

You can adjust all instances of music independently. Bomb plants, round starts/ends, menu music, etc. all have individual sliders. Otherwise, yeah, it'd be annoying as gently caress.

Oh wow, I did not know that. I guess I'll just adjust it properly then!

• Locked thread