Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

that's the tv tokyo building. theres always cool cars parked in that car park

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Party Alarm posted:

Look at that brake caliper. SHENANIGANS

Also that's probably an interfooler

Nah.

http://www.speedhunters.com/2014/05/n-style-bmw-e46-silvia-s15/

MetaJew posted:

Lol tire smoke from rubbing the fender.

Nah

Party Alarm
May 10, 2012
That caliper really looks like a fake cover and its triggering me :(

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Powershift posted:

This kinda stuff leads you do some interesting poo poo

It might just be the angle, but that thing looks like its two feet high.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

corn in the fridge posted:

And also that white Silvia.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
that silvia is cool you loving nerd

LiquidRain
May 21, 2007

Watch the madness!

And that's the Fuji TV building, on Odaiba. :colbert:

And by "always", how "always" are we talking about? That parking lot's between the hotel and the Miraikan, part of the Diver City mall I think, and I've never seen anything noticeable there. If I knew when stuff was happening I could do a trip report!

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

that silvia is cool you loving nerd

It was probably alright until they hacked that awful BMW front end on to it. Sorry but that poo poo will never not be terrible.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
yeah fuji tv that's what i meant. idk everytime ive been down there there always seems to be a bunch of random cool cars like skylines and even american muscle cars and stuff around there. i wouldn't say it was related to any sort of event or anything. Lots of cars running up and down to streets being loud and stuff too. theres lots of car stuff going on down there like the Toyota history garage and like some halfords-type car shop that seems pretty popular?

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Linedance posted:

It was probably alright until they hacked that awful BMW front end on to it. Sorry but that poo poo will never not be terrible.

why though idgi

me: somebody put a bmw front end on a silvia? cool
you: ughh really??? so terrible because?????

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

why though idgi

I want to say it's like the equivalent of seeing a pretty lady and then finding out it's a man.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

why though idgi

Because it looks like a hacked together travesty to anyone with eyes???????????
Sorry for your blindness, but you should at least be able to feel how badly it fits.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
Yeah its not the greatest fit but so what? It's a cool idea and somebody went out and did it. Its not your car so why would you get all bent out of shape about it?

LiquidRain
May 21, 2007

Watch the madness!

yeah fuji tv that's what i meant. idk everytime ive been down there there always seems to be a bunch of random cool cars like skylines and even american muscle cars and stuff around there. i wouldn't say it was related to any sort of event or anything. Lots of cars running up and down to streets being loud and stuff too. theres lots of car stuff going on down there like the Toyota history garage and like some halfords-type car shop that seems pretty popular?
The Toyota History Garage is pretty awesome and my camera was out of battery at the time or there'd be photos here. It's on the 2nd floor of the VenusFort annex. They've got some sweet classic MGs, an Elan, Alfas, and even a Ferrari! (okay it's a Dino) Plus some other stuff. If I wasn't there last weekend I'd take another trip. Odaiba's a good hour from my place and 2 transfers so uuuuuuugh.

Tokyo car goon meet on Odaiba? There's a go-kart track underneath that Toyota museum now, too...

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

LiquidRain posted:

The Toyota History Garage is pretty awesome and my camera was out of battery at the time or there'd be photos here. It's on the 2nd floor of the VenusFort annex. They've got some sweet classic MGs, an Elan, Alfas, and even a Ferrari! (okay it's a Dino) Plus some other stuff. If I wasn't there last weekend I'd take another trip. Odaiba's a good hour from my place and 2 transfers so uuuuuuugh.

Tokyo car goon meet on Odaiba? There's a go-kart track underneath that Toyota museum now, too...

they had a cosmo sport 110s when I was there last which was insanely sick

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Linedance posted:

Because it looks like a hacked together travesty to anyone with eyes???????????
Sorry for your blindness, but you should at least be able to feel how badly it fits.

Considering the fact that all the parts probably came from a million different cars they had laying around the speed shop and someone got bored and nailed them together and takes em out drifting makes it more AI than most projects around here. I dream of having the resources and being able to do that. Ya it doesn't look like a showroom car but its an original idea and will be probably smashed into a wall at some point to be rebuilt again so who honestly gives a gently caress.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Preoptopus posted:

Considering the fact that all the parts probably came from a million different cars they had laying around the speed shop and someone got bored and nailed them together and takes em out drifting makes it more AI than most projects around here. I dream of having the resources and being able to do that. Ya it doesn't look like a showroom car but its an original idea and will be probably smashed into a wall at some point to be rebuilt again so who honestly gives a gently caress.

Dude since when has sticking a bmw front end on another car been an original idea?
I'd rather see cool pictures if it drifting around and smashing into a wall, instead of parking hard like some sadly misinformed show car.

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
May an IDF soldier mistakenly gun down my own parents and face no repercussions i'd totally be cool with it cuz accidents are unavoidable in a low-intensity conflict, man

Yeah its not the greatest fit but so what? It's a cool idea and somebody went out and did it. Its not your car so why would you get all bent out of shape about it?

Ah yes these old chestnuts.

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.

Linedance posted:

Dude since when has sticking a bmw front end on another car been an original idea?

What about Mercedes?

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

GhostDog posted:

What about Mercedes?

Why not both? :v:

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

Yeah that owns.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

why though idgi

If a ratty piece of poo poo is mechanically sound and used just for drifting, cool. But whoever did this went though the effort of poorly putting a BMW front end on a different car. They cared at least enough to do the work, they just did a bad job. Doing a bad job is never cool.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
lol you people are mental

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

I bet you like poster Bape Culture.

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
May an IDF soldier mistakenly gun down my own parents and face no repercussions i'd totally be cool with it cuz accidents are unavoidable in a low-intensity conflict, man

Hey guys look at this awesome conversion.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Hope this doesn't give you a heart attack.

Preoptopus fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Jun 23, 2015

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

That BMilvia is horrible.

In not-horrible news, I think DV needs to figure out how to window the block in the current Viper, because he now has the wrong paint:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Sigma X posted:

Hell, who doesn't !

This is me

Bape Culture fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Jun 23, 2015

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bape Culture posted:

Hell, who doesn't !

This is me

You don't have an M5 you liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Don't be silly, if you were a dog, more of AI would like you.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Bape Culture posted:

Hell, who doesn't !

This is me

Those are my shoes

Give them back, you are a dog.

they don't even fit

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Powershift posted:

This kinda stuff leads you do some interesting poo poo

I wanna see this roll up to a crime scene and a midget A-Team come tumbling out

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

IOwnCalculus posted:

That BMilvia is horrible.

In not-horrible news, I think DV needs to figure out how to window the block in the current Viper, because he now has the wrong paint:

That's loving gorgeous, I hope it kickstarts sales though.. apparently the 1 of 1 program is not going over the way Chrysler had hoped. However Allpar is reporting that Chrysler is taking deliveries of a supercharged version of the V10 making 770hp.

edit:

Yes. I loving love those wheels too.

Das Volk fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jun 24, 2015

neckbeard
Jan 25, 2004

Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy...

SyHopeful posted:

Hey guys look at this awesome conversion.

holy poo poo, the E60 Nismutang! I remember that thing being posted here like 5+ years ago. Did you take that recently?

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Sigma X posted:

I do, too.

That dog looks a bit of a oval office, though.

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Preoptopus posted:

Hope this doesn't give you a heart attack.

This looks more like a tractor, or a train, than a car.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

"This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love KICKER speakers."

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007

neckbeard posted:

holy poo poo, the E60 Nismutang! I remember that thing being posted here like 5+ years ago. Did you take that recently?

Hahah no, but it was the first thing that came to mind when that Nis///Mo abomination was posted.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Ahahahahahahah, maybe it's because I just got off a 13 hour shift but that is easily the greatest gif of all time.

Expected world's fastest pit crew. Expected rogue takeoff tire catastrophe. Expected explosion of some sor:stare:

Worst AI fate: sitting helplessly in an extremely fast race car, being mauled to death by a big fuckoff bear because your pit crew left you with no tires

The Royal Nonesuch fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Jun 24, 2015