Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Call me D. W. Griffith because I am intolerant of these references.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I WANT A WIFE

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Is it the N word?

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Sally has no business sense!

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Victor + Tiny continue to be the cbb goats

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
That is a goooood song.

I hated Victor and Tiny in their first appearance. But as soon as they went from delusional entertainers to homeless guys who happen to be delusional entertainers I fell in love.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

feedmyleg posted:

That is a goooood song.

I hated Victor and Tiny in their first appearance. But as soon as they went from delusional entertainers to homeless guys who happen to be delusional entertainers I fell in love.

I'm still on the fence about V&T. I think they're ok but people here got my hopes up that they were greater than they really were. I haven't listened to the last ep yet.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Omnishambles posted:

I'm still on the fence about V&T. I think they're ok but people here got my hopes up that they were greater than they really were. I haven't listened to the last ep yet.

The first appearance was funny but not amazing. Victor's Podcast, though.. Next level.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

a worthy uhh posted:

The first appearance was funny but not amazing. Victor's Podcast, though.. Next level.

I appreciate your level headed response.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
I would pay cash money to see video footage of Brendon Small doing Victor & Tiny. Judging by the reactions of everyone seeing it for the first time, it must be hilarious.

Hope I'm not the only person who got mildly annoyed by Scott saying that film cameras didn't exist during the time of Remains of the Day, which is set around 1935. Howards End is borderline.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

GraPar posted:

I would pay cash money to see video footage of Brendon Small doing Victor & Tiny. Judging by the reactions of everyone seeing it for the first time, it must be hilarious.

Same, I'd love to watch him switching back and forth and arguing with himself.

Loved today's ep, V&T especially but I really liked Betsy's charac as well. She wasted no time in getting to the premise and it was so clear she hadn't seen the movie in ages.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
They mentioned Sodaro's Romani character a couple of times and implied that they should revisit it. They shouldn't.

Gargamel Gibson fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jun 23, 2015

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Natasha Leggero sux, discuss

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

E.T. NO HOMO posted:

Mustard?

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Definitely mustard

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

I miss Mustard or Pants, I feel like there aren't enough goofy games on the show anymore (which probably makes sense since Scott-a-bot has to make a TV show these days). I really like the ones that were just stupid enough of a concept to work, like M or P, and Who Said It.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Bring back Jing It or Ding It.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

piratepilates posted:

I miss Mustard or Pants, I feel like there aren't enough goofy games on the show anymore (which probably makes sense since Scott-a-bot has to make a TV show these days). I really like the ones that were just stupid enough of a concept to work, like M or P, and Who Said It.

I was just thinking today that I'm glad we don't have many lately. I'd probably be more interested if they were mixed up and there were new ones more often, but I just got burnt the gently caress out on Would You Rather.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

tnimark posted:

Bring back Jing It or Ding It.

Gotta give this one a pants.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Jukebox Jury RIPossible

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Victor and Tiny are so good that sometimes I honestly forget that they're one person. Great ep, C+ imo.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Victor's podcast best moment of 2015: "I can't believe it"

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

How are u posted:

Victor and Tiny are so good that sometimes I honestly forget that they're one person. Great ep, C+ imo.

Their first appearance I din't understand what was going on until I came here to ask who played the second guy.

Gargamel Gibson posted:

They mentioned Sodaro's Romani character a couple of times and implied that they should revisit it. They shouldn't.

They really shouldn't.

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx
Only bring her back as a guest with Rob Delaney.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

My favourite guest of the year that I've heard so far is still the Time Keeper. It's so simple and silly but it makes me burst out laughing. From the reveal of his age onwards it was all gold.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

[quote="EL BROMANCE" post=""446920334"]gold
[/quote]

g-o-l-d

4 letters

4 Washington Lane

The next clue is at the White House!

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

piratepilates posted:

He was trying to push riddle me this really hard for a while there and I have no idea why

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Because it turns into an awesome trainwreck every time? Also it has a sweet theme song.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I love when Riddle Me This works, it would be a great NPR show for writers and comics known for their wit. However, Scott tanks it pretty much every time by never explaining the rules or concept well.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
I'm pretty sure riddle me this is a good game just nobody knows what it is and Scott never explained it to guests very good. In general I dislike the games as I see it as another out cropping of Scott's panic when there isn't a bit happening every second forever, something he's mellowed out on but for sure is still there.

StalkofWheat
Oct 10, 2012
Riddle Me This is a game that just always goes so poorly I can't help but love it. I also eagerly await the collapse of closing up the plug bag into a never ending discussion of whether or not that was a good song.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
The plug bag add-ons may be my favorite long-running joke in the whole show.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

feedmyleg posted:

That's a good post!

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Hey did you hear Marc Maron interviewed Obama?

VagueRant
May 24, 2012

JethroMcB posted:

I got legit mad at 'Zouks for pronouncing it as "Reesee Peecees," just as I have gotten irrationally mad with everybody who I have ever heard pronounce it like that. This has been going on since elementary school. 20-odd years of me just loving furious about this.

YOU WOULDN'T SAY "THIS IS A PEE-CEE OF THE ONE TRUE CROSS" drat IT
What is that even in reference to? Is this some kind of insight into your religious childhood?

HEY NONG MAN posted:

This is also how I feel about people who say fudge-icle and Super Mare-ee-oh Brothers.
Merr-ee-o seems to be how Americans pronounce Marry-o which is how we in the UK would say it. The whole Marr-ee-o thing has been confusing to me ever since I saw someone make the same complaint as you.

E.T. NO HOMO posted:

Well, the laugh was insufferable. And I've always confused her with Whitney...Anyway, she didn't impress me on the castpod, but I don't think I've ever seen her standup (?) work.

When I saw Natasha in my CBB feed, I hoped Lyonne AKA Tash .2. :smith:

feedmyleg posted:

Guys, they need a new plug bag song. I thought when the add-ons got to TWO it would be time...

(I also want them to change the intro theme because it's been sooooo long and every week aaaargh.)

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
But how would we know if it's a good song or not?

e: I was also hoping it was Lyonne, especially after she killed it on the TV show, but I like Legerro too

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

a worthy uhh posted:

That's a good post!

That's a good post!

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

GNU Order posted:

That's a good post!

It's an ok post