Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

I want to gently caress Batman's rear end.

Your the Arkham Knight to Knuc's Batman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

trying to jack off posted:

batman: you know this is gonna be good, the dark knight, poo poo this guy is serious. you can press a button to punch a guy in the balls

dark souls: typical jap garbage, normal knight....BORING!!! You have to press like 1000 buttons to swing a sword that the enemy will block. gently caress. This. Game.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

FactsAreUseless posted:

Batman vs. Dark Souls is the new ninjas vs. pirates! Nice!

It's epic.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
dark souls conditined me to one button roll dodge so batman games feel a little lovely to me in this regard

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Does joker come back

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

Does joker come back

Yeah.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Shocking twist

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It actually is quite shocking when it happens.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

It actually is quite shocking when it happens.

It shocks you! It shocks you to see how Joker was reimplemented to the game world after being killed you stupid motherfuckers!!!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Even the most hardened gamers will probably say "Oh crap" or "Ohh!" or "Whaa!!"

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

He's cool in this game. Mark Hamill ftw.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I was certain that they would kill off the most popular and iconic villain

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

He had five unique voice lines just waiting for me to approach Gordon's cop car.. I guess that doesn't really make sense out of context but Hamill FTW.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Okay, maybe enough with the spoilers in this thread? Some gamers havent gotten as far as you yet...

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
or are redownloading the entire game because somehow they cocked up the preload

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I shan't be revealing any more spoilers, I only just finished Dungeon 1 however.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

They hosed up the batmobile segments bad on the PC port jesus.

Just gonna set this one down and wait until they fix it.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

heres a spoiler: this game is really loving good. imagine taking down hordes of people with ease based purely on your own reactions, epic poo poo. the japs could learn something from this...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

heres a spoiler: this game is really loving good. imagine taking down hordes of people with ease based purely on your own reactions, epic poo poo. the japs could learn something from this...

2 atomic bombs couldn't even teach them a lesson... What do you think some guy in a bat suit could do?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Naaah keep on with the button mashing mechanics where I attack enemies for ten minutes to bring them to half health

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

So who dies

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Uncle

Uncle Wemus posted:

So who dies

You should be renamed Uncle GBS

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

Uncle

You should be renamed Uncle GBS

I don't have any money

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

SM64Guy posted:

i call batman retardman

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

how do japanese people feel about batman in general

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

how do japanese people feel about batman in general

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Oh I didn't know Mark Hamill was back, that's for real the most interesting thing I've heard about this game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Holy crap change batmobile tank mode to toggle in the game options...dunno why it's not default.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

These dudes in the Games thread better shut the f. up about Witcher 3 real drat soon...

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

they better fix this game soon, its extremely playable for me but theres tons of random split second freezes occasionally, while I can maintain a decent framerate. the nvidia fog looks so sick

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lots of bad texture pop-in too, but besides that its own.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

net cafe scandal posted:

These dudes in the Games thread better shut the f. up about Witcher 3 real drat soon...

Why are they talking about the witcher 3 in the batman thread wtf

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Blackheart posted:

Why are they talking about the witcher 3 in the batman thread wtf

They're saying it's better than Batman, prettier than Batman, and that it's Game of the Year, and not MGSV.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

They're saying it's better than Batman, prettier than Batman, and that it's Game of the Year, and not MGSV.

:magical:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

get the knives

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

games...

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

batman has bettter graphics and gameplay than any other gam this year. snake is incapable of the level of stealth batman sits in at ease, does snake throw a smoke bomb and use a grappling hook to escape to the rafters, stalking his prey and stringing them upside down as a warning to others? maybe one day mgs developers and designers konami will learn something from this game and put it into a playasble sequel

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

batman has bettter graphics and gameplay than any other gam this year. snake is incapable of the level of stealth batman sits in at ease, does snake throw a smoke bomb and use a grappling hook to escape to the rafters, stalking his prey and stringing them upside down as a warning to others? maybe one day mgs developers and designers konami will learn something from this game and put it into a playasble sequel

No.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

snake would body batman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I feel that they would be friends, and laugh at witcherman.

• Locked thread