Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

dogcrash truther posted:

Ok, try this on for size. Someone had a lot of questions, so many that they wrote a book and handed it to that guy. However, the answers to all their questions are in the rules, so he's pointing to them.

thanks. that makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

that would be frustrating to deal with. poor guy :(

alnilam

dogcrash truther posted:

Ok, try this on for size. Someone had a lot of questions, so many that they wrote a book and handed it to that guy. However, the answers to all their questions are in the rules, so he's pointing to them.

perfect explanation

ty manifisto

dogcrash truther
"If you would just read the rules, you wouldn't have to write books like this."

bog pixie

gently caress the rules

alnilam

the trick is they knew the answers all along, they just wanted to get published, now they can publish a sequel with all the answers by just publishing the rules all over again easy breeezy

ty manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
that book looks rather heavy

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It is against the rulez to publish a book with an unclear or misleading cover.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

jeez noobs, ever heard of a metaphor? the book, appropriately marked with a "?", represents the second set of vague, unknown rules the elites use to retain their power. Like those used against my friend, junky gunket.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bog pixie posted:

gently caress the rules

google THIS

I think he's saying "hey, who tore this page, the first page of the 'Rulez' chapter, out of my question mark book?"

FluffieDuckie

i think it's "you wouldn't have to keep asking so many questions if you just read the rules"

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

read the rules before I throw this big book at you!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
it's like a word bubble with a question mark, but the smiley is a bibliophile so they replace they with a book with a ? on it, likely inside is neatly written in cursive "Why didn't you read the rules?"

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i guess the lesson i'm learning from this is "posting can be complicated"

treasure bear

bring back my friends

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

hi :)

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

saboten

rip displeased moo cow. melted down like a big doofus

thank u bacalou

Mapparu

i wish i could learn how to post better...

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
learn from my mistakes

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
Biggest one: not practising enough when I was young. Now, it's too late to be a master of posting...

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
Oh, I got one tip: always use at least a couple of different words in your posts. Mix it up a little from post to post. You can also hammer your keyvoard and just delete all the nonsens and maybe there's a diamond in the rough hidden inside it all

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:

Mulli posted:

Oh, I got one tip: always use at least a couple of different words in your posts. Mix it up a little from post to post. You can also hammer your keyvoard and just delete all the nonsens and maybe there's a diamond in the rough hidden inside it all

All I got is "blarx!"

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you

Mogren posted:

All I got is "blarx!"

I don't see the problem

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I worry a little whether GJ sees this whole thread as a procedural hoop she was made to jump through before she is allowed to go back to posting the same way as ever, rather than a resource she can continue to use for her own benefit. It is difficult for me to know what I've successfully communicated to her and I guess that is no less my fault than hers, since it takes two to communicate.

One thing that was mentioned earlier but I think bears emphasizing, is that not all of Gunky Junket's posts are unsuitable for the forums. She has made posts that are totally fine, I'm not going to check post history but it's safe to assume the majority are unobjectionable. I don't even ask her posts necessarily be good (though multiple BYOB posters already find them good), but whatever the easiest way to get to a 100% rate of merely unobjectionable or better, would be a total success for the goal of this thread.

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Let's help moocow next

Tonetta

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
is GJ actually posting in here or are we just having a little bit of fun

----------------

dogcrash truther
YeahSo! is Gunky Junket

dogcrash truther

Ralp posted:

I worry a little whether GJ sees this whole thread as a procedural hoop she was made to jump through before she is allowed to go back to posting the same way as ever, rather than a resource she can continue to use for her own benefit. It is difficult for me to know what I've successfully communicated to her and I guess that is no less my fault than hers, since it takes two to communicate.

One thing that was mentioned earlier but I think bears emphasizing, is that not all of Gunky Junket's posts are unsuitable for the forums. She has made posts that are totally fine, I'm not going to check post history but it's safe to assume the majority are unobjectionable. I don't even ask her posts necessarily be good (though multiple BYOB posters already find them good), but whatever the easiest way to get to a 100% rate of merely unobjectionable or better, would be a total success for the goal of this thread.

The qualities of the posts that seem objectionable to me are:

1) They're long
2) They include lots of pictures
3) They include uncomfortably intimate appeals to particular posters (I understand that GJ was probably just joking about being infatuated with Franco, but it was still weird)
4) They don't "play along" with the tone or content of the thread they're in
5) They are objectionable in bulk. One long post here or there isn't weird, but when you chain a bunch of them together it gives the uncomfortable impression that you're out of control

i don't know whether this is right, but there it is

Tonetta

dogcrash truther posted:

YeahSo! is Gunky Junket

thanks friend

----------------

Tonetta

YeahSo! posted:

I should add that all of Ralp's actions against me have happened in his forum - QCS.

I suggest maybe staying away from QCS, that is likely not the forum for you. Think of it like FYAD except instead of being beecocked and chain probated you are beecocked and banned a bunch

----------------

ron color

dogcrash truther posted:

The qualities of the posts that seem objectionable to me are:

1) They're long
2) They include lots of pictures
3) They include uncomfortably intimate appeals to particular posters (I understand that GJ was probably just joking about being infatuated with Franco, but it was still weird)
4) They don't "play along" with the tone or content of the thread they're in
5) They are objectionable in bulk. One long post here or there isn't weird, but when you chain a bunch of them together it gives the uncomfortable impression that you're out of control

i don't know whether this is right, but there it is

6) http://www.empowher.com/heart-disease/content/self-involvement-new-risk-factor-heart-disease

fuck. marry. t-rex

If GunkyJunket really is an Australian Woman, I hope she becomes infatuated with me, because Australian Women are the most beautiful women in the world, especially if they know the word "junket".

treasure bear

Piso Mojado

awww

Bwee
is till don't know who that poster is or why we care.... but i'm just a 3d alien

City of Glompton

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

dogcrash truther

gold mine

dogcrash truther

Bwee posted:

is till don't know who that poster is or why we care.... but i'm just a 3d alien

you dont even have to talk about her if you dont want. you can just talk about whatever, like for exmaple, the cool thiong cumt just did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
or how your day was, what you had for lunch. etc. byob, I didn't have lunch today. I completely skipped it. I was also supposed to interview someone for a hire today and they stood me up, no call or anything. So thanks for flying the red flag early, I guess, but I could've gone to lunch instead.

• Locked thread