Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

apparently this guy is basically clayton bigsby irl and is pro-slavery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT
that screencap makes me existentially uncomfortable

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

its just a little bit too exactly a summary of cnn to be real

its like actually seeing a platonic form

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

my problem is that people dont post quickly enough in my prime posting hours for me to reach mass efficiency

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

*me flipping through channels, generating ad revenue for a channel of my choice* WHOA WHOA HELLO is that what it looks like, stop right here

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

i am FILLED WITH RAGE at what this channel has become. Just you wait until we are finished viewing these commercials and you will see how bad they are. Man they have a lot of advertisements in between their journalism stories, but when we are finished viewing these great products and the testimonials from their satisfied customers, we will see just how corrupt the system is.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Jagchosis posted:

plus the tories have been in power for a while and the SNP equivalent is already dead

The bloc is kind of an unknown quantity, by any right it should be dead and the former leader tried to stage a comeback and got no love, but the vote in Quebec was as much a protest against the Bloc as much as it was a vote for the NDP. The NDP should carry a good chunk of quebec but the Liberals could also take more of Quebec and vote split on the left with the NDP in Ontario

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I'm at Disneyland right now and the fireworks are shooting up into the air, it's really loud, it's bright and I can't believe Sheldon Cooper supports the Confederate flag.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
might edmonton actually give a few seats aside from strathcona to the ndp?

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
h*ck yeah my new hard drive arrived, what steam games shol\uld i buy

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Swan Oat posted:

h*ck yeah my new hard drive arrived, what steam games shol\uld i buy

Hatoful Boyfriend

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Dreylad posted:

The bloc is kind of an unknown quantity, by any right it should be dead and the former leader tried to stage a comeback and got no love, but the vote in Quebec was as much a protest against the Bloc as much as it was a vote for the NDP. The NDP should carry a good chunk of quebec but the Liberals could also take more of Quebec and vote split on the left with the NDP in Ontario

judging from canada's infamously lovely polls that appears to be true about the bloc quebecois, but ndp support in quebec seems to only be increasing at the expense of the liberals, aside from that initial surge when he became the leader. i think this election will be a bloodbath for the remaining liberals either way and canada's only hope is for the ndp to eat enough of their support to get fptp

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Anime Curator posted:

I'm at Disneyland right now and the fireworks are shooting up into the air, it's really loud, it's bright and I can't believe Sheldon Cooper supports the Confederate flag.

:stare:

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
It was touch and go, but I managed to triumph over the sea with only a few bad sunburns, mild dehydration and very sore muscles. I survived by remembering the chat thread waiting for me back home. Did MIGF get put back on probation between the time I left and my return?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

paragon1 posted:

I take this opportunity to declare GhostofJohnMuir a traitor to the revolution.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

let's change the American flag too since it is a symbol of genocide

I propose changing it to the flag of the USSR

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

It was touch and go, but I managed to triumph over the sea with only a few bad sunburns, mild dehydration and very sore muscles. I survived by remembering the chat thread waiting for me back home. Did MIGF get put back on probation between the time I left and my return?

he was put on probation almost immediately after calling sedanchair a "transnigger"

since we're posting cartoon reactions, the mods, to migf:

while you were gone obama said the n word and the confederate flag is getting banned

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

migf sent me nice pizza picturres. looked tasty

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

are there any animes about pizza

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Jagchosis posted:

he was put on probation almost immediately after calling sedanchair a "transnigger"

since we're posting cartoon reactions, the mods, to migf:

while you were gone obama said the n word and the confederate flag is getting banned

I approve of all of these developments.

PupsOfWar posted:

Silver Spoon has a story arc about pizza, if that counts

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

PupsOfWar posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhli2uLQjH0

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

but actually code geass

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54au0Ve5I50

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

teenage mutant ninja turtles ain't no anime, it's a good proper american cartoon

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Exclamation Marx posted:

if we ever got into eurovision this would def be our guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWhAoZZh8fc

This isn't Kanye

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

PupsOfWar posted:

teenage mutant ninja turtles ain't no anime, it's a good proper american cartoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGMfb60lc14

that's what you want to think

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
as a palate cleanser to people who actually watched that, here is nigga turtles, which owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmQ9hdvpO4g

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

PupsOfWar posted:

They're teenager ninja furries, it's anime as gently caress.

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

pizza

is good

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

They're teenager ninja furries, it's anime as gently caress.

though in the actual anime version they had to step it up so they have to also combine to transform into a robot

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Jagchosis posted:

though in the actual anime version they had to step it up so they have to also combine to transform into a robot

:ughh:

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

TMNT is as american as tranformers or star blazers, or I'll eat my hat

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Jagchosis posted:

Also April is now a waifish teenage boy and bebop and rocksteady are portrayed as actual big-lipped black people

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Chantilly Say posted:

Also April is now a waifish teenage boy and bebop and rocksteady are portrayed as actual big-lipped black people

Anime, is; bad.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Chantilly Say posted:

I'm pretty sure those are both lies but not certain.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Jagchosis posted:

judging from canada's infamously lovely polls that appears to be true about the bloc quebecois, but ndp support in quebec seems to only be increasing at the expense of the liberals, aside from that initial surge when he became the leader. i think this election will be a bloodbath for the remaining liberals either way and canada's only hope is for the ndp to eat enough of their support to get fptp

Ontario historically doesn't vote federally for whoever is in power provincially so here's hoping ontario goes orange.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Chantilly Say posted:

I'm pretty sure those are both lies but not certain.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Sheamus is real cool with a cool theme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Chantilly Say posted:

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Anime, is; bad.

chantilly say is just joking, april, bebop and rocksteady are basically the same. i was not lying about the ninja turtles turning into a giant robot however. full anime here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL7UefNuvX8

• Locked thread