Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
Martinez to Atletico looks pretty much done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

triple sulk posted:

Supposedly 40mil + de Gea for Ramos

(this could be total bullshit but it's showing up on the twitter feed)
lol this would be extremely retarded

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

triple sulk posted:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/24/sergio-ramos-real-madrid-leave-manchester-united

I'm just gonna leave this here.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Surely that should be 40m + Ramos for de Gea?

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

I think Ramos wanting to leave is pretty funny because he's mostly just butthurt that Real didn't rebuff the rumors that some Barca presidential candidate was going to buy him (or he is just using that as an excuse).

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

cock

(his permanent transfer was finalized)

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Bea Nanner posted:

I think Ramos wanting to leave is pretty funny because he's mostly just butthurt that Real didn't rebuff the rumors that some Barca presidential candidate was going to buy him (or he is just using that as an excuse).
probably for the best he leaves real and lets a true man face neymar, suarez and messi

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
It's going to be hilarious watching Segio Shamos get exposed in United's back line, and he won't even have a decent keeper behind him either.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Eau de MacGowan posted:

It's going to be hilarious watching Segio Shamos get exposed in United's back line, and he won't even have a decent keeper behind him either.

He's gonna lead the league in red cards.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I'm going to love watching Sergio Ramos run around Old Trafford out of position like a chicken with his head cut off, put in mental tackles, and get red cards.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

Bea Nanner posted:

According to this somewhat readable article from Sid Lowe, it's been coming for a while.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/22/sergio-ramos-real-madrid-relationship-manchester-united

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
can we got back to failminho for a second. the guy is garbage, 30 million quid for the clown? ahahahaha. he couldnt even score against an open goal last week. he's going to fit right in.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Weaponized Cum posted:

can we got back to failminho for a second. the guy is garbage, 30 million quid for the clown? ahahahaha. he couldnt even score against an open goal last week. he's going to fit right in.

I've seen two matches featuring him which is more than almost anyone posting about him, and I agree.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Jose posted:

It would be good if Newcastle signed some players

Well on the bright side, we have only released players and not sold any yet.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
According to whatever website this is, Schneiderlin said that he'll be going **somewhere** next week.

http://www.francebleu.fr/football/rcsa/football-morgan-schneiderlin-2455425

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

triple sulk posted:

If this happens, it will be the worst thing ever.

It might be worth it if the 40mil go the other way.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

blue footed boobie posted:

I'm going to love watching Sergio Ramos run around Old Trafford out of position like a chicken with his head cut off, put in mental tackles, and get red cards.

I'm thinking him and Smalling will really bring out the best in each other and I cannot wait.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

According to whatever website this is, Schneiderlin said that he'll be going **somewhere** next week.

Arsenal for £24/25 million is what I keep seeing. If true then Arsenal will be getting a loving good player who we won't be able to replace.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Starsnostars posted:

Arsenal for £24/25 million is what I keep seeing. If true then Arsenal will be getting a loving good player who we won't be able to replace.

That Jack Cork lad looks like he could do a job in the holding role, you could probably get him for £10-15m?

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Weaponized Cum posted:

Exactly, hes a perfect Sterling replacement.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Parody Threads posted:

I'm thinking him and Smalling will really bring out the best in each other and I cannot wait.

youre missing one key element

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

Starsnostars posted:

Chelsea should pounce if that's the correct price. Especially if Mikel is off like he's rumored to be.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Starsnostars posted:

Cech and Schneiderlin would be too good to be true

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Eau de MacGowan posted:

ramos is too handsome for united arsenal should sign him

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

RVProfootballer posted:

Cech and Schneiderlin would be too good to be true

Agreed OP

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Ive heard (but not from my former insider source) that a deal had been done with southampton by united and the deal would be done after Schneiderlins holiday but idk

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Ramos is way too sexy for that defense, no homo

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
would like schneiderlin but reckon he's united bound

also it depends on what's happening with cazorla really, we're already playing ramsey on the wing

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

I bet he just meant he's going to do a big shop at the proper tesco next week

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Eau de MacGowan posted:

So just like at Real then.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Jose posted:

It would be good if Newcastle signed some players

Don't be silly

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

Imagine the face Stevie G would make if Liverpool somehow won the league* the year after he left.

*yes, I realize there is absolutely no way this happens

he'll be back on loan in Jan if there the vaguest sniff of it

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

not not luvd posted:

also it depends on what's happening with cazorla really, we're already playing ramsey on the wing

tbh I haven't really bought into the whole "arsenal need another defensive midfielder" hype. It would be nice, but Coquelin's been great, and Arteta is a good enough backup. The team needs goals.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

tbh I haven't really bought into the whole "arsenal need another defensive midfielder" hype. It would be nice, but Coquelin's been great, and Arteta is a good enough backup. The team needs goals.

dont think arteta will play regularly again tbh

my worry is if coq breaks we have to play flamini

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

The Big Taff Man posted:

Ive heard (but not from my former insider source) that a deal had been done with southampton by united and the deal would be done after Schneiderlins holiday but idk

I would enjoy this.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Parody Threads posted:

lol

In what world is a 29 year old reckless oval office in exchange for £40m and a world class GK a believable rumor

in the world where Woodward negotiates for transfers? :ssh:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Coquelin was extremely lucky not to be sent off a bunch of times last season, having him be back up to someone far better would be a good idea considering everyone else is poo poo

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

Jose posted:

Coquelin was extremely lucky not to be sent off a bunch of times last season, having him be back up to someone far better would be a good idea considering everyone else is poo poo

i can only think of one time where he definitely should have been off.. what were the others?

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

Carrier posted:

I have literally never heard of "Firminho" before, I think he might be made up.

Didn't he score 13 goals for Leicester last season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Hoops posted:

I've been saying for years that Firmino is one of the best dribblers in Europe, delighted we got him.

No you haven't

• Locked thread