Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
can you elaborate on that mooyashi

post forums history

e: 99 ad nothing fuckin happened idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
i just found one of these in my closet, lol

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Swan Oat posted:

can you elaborate on that mooyashi

post forums history

there was a thread in FYAD way before stuff got archived at the rate it does today called Duck Duck Goose
the rules were if you posted Duck, nothing happened. if you posted Goose, you were banned.
if you posted anything in the thread that wasn't Duck or Goose, you were permabanned.

someone bought a banner ad that took you straight to the thread with a filled in message box that said something as innocuous as "what" or something like that.

when the user hit post, they were promptly permabanned.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Exclamation Marx posted:

fun thing to do is to try figure out who is trying to emulate rorschach

It is I.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
There's nothing worse than your cat pushing the bathroom door open when you thought it was shut tight while you're taking a huge poop

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
also i miss hellbanning, it was probably the first shadow banning i knew of on the internet

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Literally The Worst posted:

There's nothing worse than your cat pushing the bathroom door open when you thought it was shut tight while you're taking a huge poop

Was it this post

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
which i just realized means that this account wasn't the first one i ever had based on carbon dating

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Sharkie posted:

Hello again, chat thread! My computer died at last....so I did some traveling, and am posting from a new tablet. What's up? Any good meltdowns lately?

greetings

badge is now pope

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

mooyashi posted:

also i miss hellbanning, it was probably the first shadow banning i knew of on the internet

i think about it everytime i see luigi30

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Hi, Night Crew.

Interrupting the usual stuff I can barely believe to say I got another interview with a staffing agency and this time I talked to the staffing manager first. We hit it off. If our interview goes well tomorrow, he'll introduce me to the client.

It pays in the neighborhood of what I was making before. It's in my skillset.

I might be a wage-slave with regular mandatory six-day weeks (overtime, baby!), and soon!

Huzzah!!!!

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Sharkie posted:

Hello again, chat thread! My computer died at last....so I did some traveling, and am posting from a new tablet. What's up? Any good meltdowns lately?

just this http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3726999

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I doubt posting from work will be an option, though. Good for you folks.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
there's always Smartphone On The Can

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
i talked to my roommate about sadbrains. i have a cool roommate.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Jesus christ

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
but do it on the can. jesus christ i wanted to smack the phones out of my coworkers hands all the time working at a bar. PEOPLE WAITING FOR A DRINK CAN SEE YOU IDIOT

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Faustus posted:

I doubt posting from work will be an option, though. Good for you folks.

Grats on the new job...where there's a will to post, there's a way tho

Berke Negri posted:

greetings

badge is now pope

Like, literally? I've been out of the loop for a minute. Good for badge.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Dr. Faustus posted:

Hi, Night Crew.

Interrupting the usual stuff I can barely believe to say I got another interview with a staffing agency and this time I talked to the staffing manager first. We hit it off. If our interview goes well tomorrow, he'll introduce me to the client.

I might be a wage-slave with regular mandatory six-day weeks (overtime, baby!), and soon!

Huzzah!!!!

good luck :)

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Dr. Faustus posted:

Hi, Night Crew.

Huzzah!!!!

grats, since you said aviation yeah plz don't post on something is awful while at work

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

plz add to op

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i think the two most likely options for NN not posting are that he's dead or has been getting laid

don't ask me for the odds on either

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

:ohdear:

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

mooyashi posted:

i think the two most likely options for NN not posting are that he's dead or has been getting laid

he's actually had a steady girlfriend for his peak posting period....

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-01-05/news/1001040116_1_cartons-missing-children-milk

quote:

The nonprofit's founder, H.R. Wilkinson, was inspired by a small Iowa dairy that was putting missing children's photos on milk cartons. Wilkinson's nonprofit expanded the program, eventually enlisting more than 700 dairies across the country.

As many as 70 missing children were featured during the program's brief run. Of those, only one child was found alive, Huggett said.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Jagchosis posted:

I know that he says that

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
i hope he's not dead

that would like halve our number of nonwhite posters*

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
*people who aren't black are white (nutranurse, 2015)

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Jagchosis posted:

i said "getting laid" not "having a significant other"

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

What do people like about the persona games so much

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
I want to believe that NN is just getting a very complicated and time intensive haircut.

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

zoux posted:

I know that he says that

Zoux tell me how to solve racism.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
despondent posters sigh, continue to type on current events forum

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

mooyashi posted:

I should fess up.he joined me on a road trip. Last time I saw him, he was going out back behind this bar in Tempe with some bikers to"talk a little business"....

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

I want to believe that NN is just getting a very complicated and time intensive haircut.

that's a very positive option.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
is it funny or not that the most raw natural beauty in the united states exists in places where inhabitants make it entirely unappealing to reside there

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i like to think that everything is funny somehow but then again i'm not a closeted gay adolescent in Idaho

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Sharkie posted:

I should fess up.he joined me on a road trip. Last time I saw him, he was going out back behind this bar in Tempe with some bikers to"talk a little business"....

My sister started reading romance novels about bikers. I don't think she's using Goodreads how it was intended.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

i still think it's race related.

like the events of the last week finally took their toll and he screamed something about white people before falling over and frothing from the mouth. now he's locked in rahowa in his own mind and will return to us when he finally wins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Dr. Faustus posted:

Hi, Night Crew.

Huzzah!!!!
:toot: Congratulations!

• Locked thread