Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
May Contain Nuts
Sep 12, 2007

but still delicious

Karma Monkey posted:

I found this while GISing trucker tats. WTF is it? An angry anthropomorphic Sawzall??? What does it have to do with a thing called "mini trucking"?

This is awesome, unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

May Contain Nuts posted:

This is awesome, unironically

I guess? It kinda reminds me of a sawshark. It's not a terrible tat, especially once you become desensitized after looking at this thread for awhile. haha

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

Zaphod42 posted:

Facebook just delivered a tasteless tattoo megadump to me

http://blog.tattoodo.com/2015/05/40-clever-uses-body-parts-tattoos/?utm_source=FB_Pages&utm_medium=Blog_Link&utm_campaign=Tattoodo_Content

Some choice ones:

There's some other great ones but they're mildly NSFW so I'll let you click the link if you care to see more

I cringe at the client from work who has a mustache on his finger, this bitch should just end it now.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I sort of like the connect-the-dots one, though I'm sure it's not original.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

COWBOY UP BOWCOY UP COWBOYU UP

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

"Wanna know how I got this tattoo?"

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

It's actually well done, but I feel like it belongs here because it's supposed to be a swimmer themed tat and all I can think of is autistic reptiloid.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
It belongs here because that puzzle piece would never fit inside that space. :argh:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Sock Weasel
Sep 13, 2010

1500 words on why someone got a lovely upsidedown semicolon.

"Another thing: my tattoo is just slightly crooked when I look at it. It’s parallel with my arm, but crooked when I look down at it. At first that bothered me. And then I remembered that life’s a little crooked, too. And now I love it even more." :what:

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

a meta tattoo? someone please post more pictures like this

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

I ... I think I love this

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

yes

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

This would be a great tattoo for someone with Crohn's disease.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Sock Weasel posted:

1500 words on why someone got a lovely upsidedown semicolon.

"Another thing: my tattoo is just slightly crooked when I look at it. It’s parallel with my arm, but crooked when I look down at it. At first that bothered me. And then I remembered that life’s a little crooked, too. And now I love it even more." :what:

I could never deal with someone like that in real life. It would be :words: and then :fuckoff:

hahahaha It's truly terrible, but I can't hate it.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

Centripetal Horse posted:

This deserves special notice right here.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

http://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/speakingoutaboutselfinjury/2014/03/28/self-harm-semicolon-project/
It's about :suicide:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Looks like Redd Foxx

Snowy has a new favorite as of 02:30 on Jun 26, 2015

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

I was thinking it was part of the Skin project, but this makes more sense. That's sad.

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~
:coolfish::3::coolfish:

A friend of mine is getting a section of his lower intestine removed and he's going to do exactly this.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Snowy posted:

Looks like Redd Foxx

"Hear that, did you Elizabeth? Coming to join you, I am!"

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

"Hear that, did you Elizabeth? Coming to join you, I am!"

Big Dummy, You are

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

I approve this message.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

CroatianAlzheimers posted:

This deserves special notice right here.

I'm here all week.

Aperture Priority posted:

A friend of mine is getting a section of his lower intestine removed and he's going to do exactly this.

Huh. I thought I was kidding.

Legislacerator
Dec 26, 2006

1 W1LL H4V3 ORD3R 1N TH1S RUMPUSBLOCK!
So I question people's priorities sometimes. This 19yr old kid is recently homeless and posts about it anytime they have wifi, has asked people for money, and apparently seems to be spending it on drugs and alcohol and really lovely tattoos. You talk about how you can't get food, but you totally have time/money to pay a friend for a stick-n-poke.

I feel kinda bad for posting this, and at the same time don't because this kid is just full of bad decisions.

:nws:http://imgur.com/6xIsTvj:nws: for titties

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Legislacerator posted:

So I question people's priorities sometimes. This 19yr old kid is recently homeless and posts about it anytime they have wifi, has asked people for money, and apparently seems to be spending it on drugs and alcohol and really lovely tattoos. You talk about how you can't get food, but you totally have time/money to pay a friend for a stick-n-poke.

I feel kinda bad for posting this, and at the same time don't because this kid is just full of bad decisions.

That kid has tits.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Lord Frisk posted:

That kid has tits.

Dirrrty tits

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

Lord Frisk posted:

That kid has tits.

made me feel dirty clicking the link. Dirty like her tits.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Oh poo poo, that's a woman? I thought it was gynecomastia

Bippie Mishap
Oct 12, 2012

Legislacerator posted:

His hormones are a hot mess give him some slack. These are the ones you notice because they can't deal. Think about how many hide it and go on to be governor of NJ.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

I'm convinced this was originally meant to be Samuel L Jackson, it went wrong, so they turned it into Yoda.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Why get the most boring mascot ever tattooed on you? I hope Pringles is at least sponsoring him or something.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Legislacerator posted:

I'm impressed that you got through almost that whole post without using a gender identifier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dexter6
Sep 22, 2003

Gaunab posted:

I'm impressed that you got through almost that whole post without using a gender identifier.
Had the same thought

• Locked thread