Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Hehe heh .... pole.

quote:

The couple struck a number of mournful poses for the TV news segment, including:

looking sadly at the pole from the front step,

looking up and down the length of the pole,

and peering out at the monstrosity in disbelief from inside the house.
heheh

"looking up and down the length of the monstrosity"

heheheh

heheh

*eyes pop* BOOIOIOIOIOIIIINNNNG

heheheheheheheheheh

heheheh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
BEISBOL

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

KoRMaK posted:

Do u guys not like vale yard because they didn't show up to dashcon? What's the story

rape apologia

duTrieux. posted:

can i anonymously quote a cliffs note version of this to people (so it doesn't get c/p-googled back to you unless of course you're okay with that i guess???)

i c/p'd it myself my good man

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!

Valeyard posted:

i need an interesting fact about meself, but there is none, so help me out goons

you're a go-getter who works equally well alone or in a team, and you'll stay up as long as it takes to do what other people won't

this is for a dating site, right?

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

you might like grace ciao's stuff if you haven't seen it already

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

ahahaha

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

hello old friend

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

live action version of my av lookin good

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

yep

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

no ring, 1/5, etc

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln

thx
now im fired from the goatse office

(im goatse)
(its a home office)

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i believe the goatse to be adequately censored

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

how do you have the reflexes to not swing at that

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'm ok with goatse but this deserves a probe

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
beisbol men are known for their athleticism

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
y'all should watch this even tho no one will cause its more than 30 seconds long
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ41Y2Gp4io

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Kenny Logins posted:

uh yeah dude covered this except they mentioned where it is 100 percent motivated by anti-semitic and anti-black turbo-racism

UYD owns

seatbelts

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

King Hussein Obama I, flanked by his bodyguards, stepped out of his blinged Limoscalade and marched up the gold-lined marble steps of Washington Palace. It should have been a glorious day, yet under his heavy yet exquisite crown of carved human fetus-ivory his brow was ridged deeply as he silently brooded. Still, his posse, boomboxes on their shoulders, dance-walked up the steps, chains and gats jangling over the din as they grabbed their crotches.

As his trusted associates T-Von and Mook-Mook the Bushman pushed open the grand organic farm-grown cruelty-free redwood doors paid for by his 95% tax rate, he stepped into the antechamber of the gold-domed palace. Outside, ShariaVentalism reigned, but in here his word was law, and all his white teen sex slaves cowered before his glare more than even the hemp whips of their latte-drinking tweeded atheist masters.

He walked down the hallway toward his office and a prisoner in chains passed before him, lead by two turban-wearing Mexicans. He spotted the King and began shouting curses.

"You loving fascist! I knew it! I knew it! I told them, but they wouldn't listen, that your health care platform was a slippery slope to all this! You won't get away with this! The will of the Free Market will not be denied!"
"Seelenceo een the prezence of the Keeng, preesoner!"

King Obama spotted a chance to improve his ill mood.

"Bring him here. Good. Give me his file." The king looked over the prisoner's dossier. A long list of crimes against the state, and a repeat offender.
"You'll never get away with this! Never!"
"Hush now, Mr. Jack. We have ways of dealing with unruly sorts such as yourself."
"Praise be to Allah, seenyor."
"Peh! I spit at your torture! The Free Market gives me strength!"
"Oh, no, not anything as gauche as torture."

The King grabbed a syringe from the outstretched hand of one of his nearby breakdancing bodyguards, and plunged it into the man's helpless neck.

"Now you are immune to rubella."

Kyle's lingering, echoing screams of tormented horror brought a slight smile like a crack in Obama's stony brown face as he walked into his lavish velvet-lined office and shut the door behind him. He motioned for his bodyguards to leave the room, and he addressed the giant screens hanging over his desk.

"Screen one on. Connect to Emperor bin Laden of Eurabia. Screen two: Hugo Chavez of the U.S.S.A.R.. Screen three: The High Elder of Zion."

The three figures appeared live via satelite.

"Gentlemen," began Obama darkly, "it's time to have...a conversation."

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Heather quaked in her Uggs. "He's spending HOW MUCH on a stimulus plan?!" All those billions, for what? The so-called middle class? No. Heather didn't ace her marketing seminar for nothing; she could see right through that slick packaging. She could see that the Middle Class was an incipient gestapo, a force of praetorians loyal not to America but to Obama and no one else. She could see them now, the thugs, with black sunglasses and black suits, rappelling from black helicopters, holding the lines in their strong black hands like the gnarled roots of strangler figs twined around strange ruins in darkest Africa, which America was becoming. Heather saw a leopard shatter the window of the Cold Stone Creamery with a mighty paw, an elephant stamping her Audi again and again, grinding its fine polished carapace into a tin smear, a python oozing up from the sewers to devour helpless white babies, and Heather screamed.

But the vanguard of fauna couldn't hear her. They listened only to the mesmeric music of the Middle Class, played on hideous huge boomboxes so unlike the little pink iPod Nano Heather sported on an armband. The geologic thud of titan tom-toms made Heather's guts itch, and the fusillade of raucous vocals, in some degenerate dialect or maybe not even American at all, made Heather clutch her purse even tighter than when the troop of lemurs had poured out of Urban Outfitters to leer and gibber and clutch.

The Middle Class and its bestial allies made their way through the shopping center, despoiling every luxury good, making GBS threads in every smoothie, smearing filth over every surface. One of the Middle Class paused in front of a handsome white Lincoln Navigator and let down his fly, revealing a tremendous penis that pissed magenta and lime spray paint. He scrawled shocking profanities all over the pristine vehicle while hyenas licked up the backsplash, and when he was finished he laughed and his phallus grew even larger, and he began swinging it wildly, battering the poor SUV into a shapeless heap.

Throughout this ordeal Heather stood transfixed, immobile, only able to watch and scream as the horde overturned American civilization and pulled from the stinking earth beneath it the Law of the Jungle. But now she stumbled, her legs suddenly working, her screams suddenly audible, and every rampaging eye turned to pierce her. An ostrich smiled, revealing two perfect rows of platinum teeth.

"Heather? Hey girl, you there?"

Dylan's concerned face swum into view. The vision receded and Heather swallowed, feeling the pulse in her neck, faintly reminiscent of a pulsing beat playing while baboons shredded monogrammed towels in the Bed Bath & Beyond--no. Just your imagination. Heather emitted a wan smile.

"Ha, yeah Dylan. That Obama, he just scares me, you know?"

"Yeah, he's creepy. Did you hear who he appointed for the spy job? That Panetta guy?"

In Heather's subconscious, a lion roared.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

EXTREMELY PRO CLICK

https://vine.co/v/e59enWLhr2v

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i don't know what i'm looking at

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

i don't know what i'm looking at

the knicks drafted a 7 foot whitebread european who has a very high skill ceiling but is a bit of an unknown and when he was selected that lil kid starts crying and takes a selfie

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
it' looks like e's trying to take a picture but has his phone around the wrong way i guess :geno:

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

wow nice racism

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Idgi?

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

triple sulk posted:

the knicks drafted a 7 foot whitebread european who has a very high skill ceiling but is a bit of an unknown and when he was selected that lil kid starts crying and takes a selfie

Still dont get it. I guess i dont finding crying children that compelling

Campbell`
Jan 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5upIdmyBaIE

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i'm the pathetic sports obsession?

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

EXTREMELY PRO CLICK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATJ-7bGBul0

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
these videos are incredibly neat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTc2iGQUdQw

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

KoRMaK posted:

did you miss the part where i said screener? its not a cam, duh. thats why its interesting. theres a 1080p version out there.

yeah this checks out

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

i am dubious of your claim after the last "pro" click posted in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

echinopsis posted:

where do u live