Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

I just found out that this was a thing.

http://mossyoakpursuitenergy.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Slow is Fast posted:

I just found out that this was a thing.

http://mossyoakpursuitenergy.com/

Sent you that snap weeks ago bro.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Ozmiander posted:

Sent you that snap weeks ago bro.

My snapchat has been fucky lately. Please review energydrinks on snapchat more often.

GoodbyeTurtles
Aug 18, 2012

:suezo:

Just destroyed a coworker's honing tool because I'm an idiot baby. That's £25 down the shitter.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
We're all mandatory gay married now, guys :getin:

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Oh good god, I can't hate-read the Freep thread all day today! I have a plane to catch!

SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007
:quig:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

same

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Safety Dance posted:

Oh good god, I can't hate-read the Freep thread all day today! I have a plane to catch!

:catstare:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

quote:

The corollary of that principle is that human dignity
cannot be taken away by the government. Slaves did not
lose their dignity (any more than they lost their humanity)
because the government allowed them to be enslaved.
Those held in internment camps did not lose their dignity
because the government confined them. And those denied
governmental benefits certainly do not lose their dignity
because the government denies them those benefits. The
government cannot bestow dignity, and it cannot take it
away.

:dogbutton:

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Got drat, I thought Scalia's tears followed by a California joke was the best part. Then Thomas comes up and zings everyone!

If Scalia is so concerned with the Court's makeup, I'm sure if he resigned the president would be glad to replace him with someone from the midwest.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

CommieGIR posted:

We're all mandatory gay married now, guys :getin:

I'm cool. But I could only be gay married to another AIer. I don't think I could get away with as many cars.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Oh gdi work blocks imgur so I posted the same goddamn thing

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Powershift posted:

On one hand, who gives a poo poo because most models dropped the flag years ago.

On the other hand, you can still buy model kits of german vehicles with the nazi flag on them which is inarguably a more significant symbol of hate.

I understand not using the flag as "this is what is", but whitewashing the area of "this is what was" doesn't make much sense. It almost seems like they're trying to whitewash the era the show was produced in.

This was my thought. It would be one thing to refuse to sell Confederate items like bayonets or uniforms. It's another to say "this symbol is so terrible we won't allow it on our site," especially if they continue to allow the symbol of a more recent regime that, let's not forget, committed genocide on an absurd scale.

I understand why they're doing it, because it's cheap good press and it appeases the Twitter lynch mob and the only people who get really upset about it are racist fuckheads. Still doesn't sit great with me, though... Send the General Lee to the memory hole.

Edit: also congrats to STR and CSB and all other AIers who love the D.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Hey guys wanna see a funny thing.

Go on fox news and watch the comments section wiz by at a near unreadable rate.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Slow is Fast posted:

Hey guys wanna see a funny thing.

prefect posted:

from dnd pics thread

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Slow is Fast posted:

:stare:

For real, it's worth the look.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

meatpimp posted:

Yessss....YESSSSSS!

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Today, we all read the freep thread because the tears will be unavoidable. Congrats to everyone who can now, legally, express their love fully!

Also Governor Deal's half assed "we will follow the laws of the land" tweet was so precious.

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Did I miss something? What's going on? Speaking of :gay:, I got the miata inspected today and she's all good. I can finally peel the lovely crumbling windshield inspection sticker that TX has finally done away with :toot:

E: yesterday was scotuscare and today is gay marriage? Holy poo poo, am I finally living in France like I always wanted? I'll catch the metro to downtown and have a baguette :france:

Double edit: I'm really happy for you guys! This is a great thing that's just happened :toot: I hope this is a start in the right direction for this country.

BloodBag fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Jun 26, 2015

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

meatpimp posted:

holy poo poo

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

meatpimp posted:

Absolutely surreal

I can't not hear Gene Wilder in my mind, singing that song from the chocolate factory "take a driiiink" while watching this

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What are they so mad for

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Shouldn't all those job creators be working and not putzing around on fox news?

FiercelyIndependence posted:

just now

OBAMACARE YESTERDAY!

GAY MARRIAGE TODAY!

OH MY GAWH!

I can't wait to hear what my Ross Perot voting, Reagan worshiping parents have to say about this. "A gross overstepping of federal power blablabla same poo poo as net neutrality"

BloodBag fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Jun 26, 2015

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Bape Culture posted:

What are they so mad for

Probably this http://www.washingtonpost.com/rweb/...?tid=kindle-app

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
no no no post the link with a million fyad-esque replies per minute in the comments area

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/06/26/supreme-court-same-sex-couples-can-marry-in-all-50-states/

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

Bape Culture posted:

What are they so mad for

They finally caught up to us Canadian's and realized that just loving let people get married who cares if its a pair of dongs, 2 clams, or a clammydong mix. Everyone deserves it.

Also, congrats US of A for being cool.

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

the supreme court ruling posted:

No union is more profound than marriage, for it embodies the highest ideals of love, fidelity, devotion, sacrifice, and family. In forming a marital union, two people become something greater than once they were. As some of the petitioners in these cases demonstrate, marriage embodies a love that may endure even past death. It would misunderstand these men and women to say they disrespect the idea of marriage. Their plea is that they do respect it, respect it so deeply that they seek to find its fulfillment for themselves. Their hope is not to be condemned to live in loneliness, excluded from one of civilizations oldest institutions. They ask for equal dignity in the eyes of the law. The Constitution grants them that right. The judgment of the Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit is reversed.

It is so ordered.

It's perfect. I couldn't agree more.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

BraveUlysses posted:

no no no post the link with a million fyad-esque replies per minute in the comments area

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/06/26/supreme-court-same-sex-couples-can-marry-in-all-50-states/

Holy fuckin lol

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

cliffbrowne posted:

just now

I WILL NOT WORSHIP GOD IN A CHURCH FILLED WITH MARRIED HOMOSEXUALS !

I guess he wants to worship with out of wedlock gays. A real trooper, that cliff browne.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

BraveUlysses posted:

holy moly

23625 people listening

SFH1989
Apr 23, 2007

BloodBag posted:

E: yesterday was scotuscare and today is gay marriage? Holy poo poo, am I finally living in France like I always wanted? I'll catch the metro to downtown and have a baguette :france:

Don't forget wider acceptance treating the Confederate battle flag for what it is. It's been an interesting week.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Tusen Takk posted:

holy moly

23625 people listening

half of which are presumably liberal hate-readers, like this thread. (check out the comments in that scrolling gif, they're like 50% gloating)

seriously guys, stop giving them website hits, it just gives them a big head.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Bape Culture posted:

What are they so mad for

Idiots are scared that if two dudes can put a ring on it, it violates the sanctity of their >50% divorce rate straight marriages.

I don't get it either.

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.

Washington Post posted:

Jim Obergefell, who became the face of the case, Obergefell v. Hodges, when he sought to put his name on his husband’s death certificate as the surviving spouse, said: “Today’s ruling from the Supreme Court affirms what millions across the country already know to be true in our hearts: that our love is equal.”

“It is my hope that the term gay marriage will soon be a thing of the past, that from this day forward it will be simply, marriage,” he said.

:golfclap: Beautiful.

South Park probably said it first, but still a good point.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

It's Friday boys and I got 90 more minutes until I am free for the weekend. Time to rage. :getin: Gonna detail the gently caress outta my interior tomorrow.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Powershift posted:

I understand not using the flag as "this is what is", but whitewashing the area of "this is what was" doesn't make much sense. It almost seems like they're trying to whitewash the era the show was produced in.

Pham Nuwen posted:

This was my thought. It would be one thing to refuse to sell Confederate items like bayonets or uniforms. It's another to say "this symbol is so terrible we won't allow it on our site," especially if they continue to allow the symbol of a more recent regime that, let's not forget, committed genocide on an absurd scale.

I understand why they're doing it, because it's cheap good press and it appeases the Twitter lynch mob and the only people who get really upset about it are racist fuckheads. Still doesn't sit great with me, though... Send the General Lee to the memory hole.
Agreed. Also, if everyone who wanted the confederate flag on their vehicle acted like the Duke boys, I don't think we'd have a great problem with it.

Pham Nuwen posted:

Edit: also congrats to STR and CSB and all other AIers who love the D.
Seconded.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I love it when people who deny people basic human rights get their metaphorical poo poo pushed in by the law.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Super Aggro Crag posted:

It's Friday boys and I got 90 more minutes until I am free for the weekend. Time to rage. :getin: Gonna detail the gently caress outta my interior tomorrow.

My man, this. So this. My nikon 3100 is coming in from KEH this afternoon, needta give it a reason to fire the shutter. Then maybe list my car for sale :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Inspection and tag renewal today, then an oil change in my truck and hopefully the wife's Kia.

• Locked thread