Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Drunk Tomato posted:

This reads exactly like something a dirtbag redditor would create in order to mock women and rape victims.

edit; oh that's exactly what this is. gently caress that.

:wtc:

WHY?
Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Fathis Munk posted:

WHY?
Jesus.

I think it's mostly to mock Kotaku and Patricia hernandez, who are poo poo.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Non Serviam posted:

I think it's mostly to mock Kotaku and Patricia hernandez, who are poo poo.

I had to look up whether it was real, so I'd say it's fairly on point.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Fathis Munk posted:

WHY?
Jesus.

Gotta stick it to those drat feminists and SJWs!

I know it was a fake. I looked it up before hand, and I figured I'd post it anyway in a "look at what these poo poo head dudebros are trying to pass off for real" but I didn't write that out for whatever reason, my bad.

Also something I've noticed: After favoriting the STDH.txt and PYF AUG threads I decided to look for Facebook groups with similar intentions and it turns out that people who are into this sort of thing are usually pretty loving lovely. Apparently making fun of weirdos online attracts a certain breed of rear end in a top hat/dudebro/racists.

Verisimilidude has a new favorite as of 16:34 on Jun 25, 2015

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

ElGroucho posted:

I had to look up whether it was real, so I'd say it's fairly on point.

http://kotaku.com/the-gay-joke-in-far-cry-3-blood-dragon-is-harmless-or-496604699

http://kotaku.com/5914348/three-words-i-said-to-the-man-i-defeated-in-gears-of-war-that-ill-never-say-again

http://kotaku.com/5978086/prince-harry-taliban-argue-about-whether-war-is-like-a-video-game (edited from the original)

Really this is poo poo someone gets paid to write.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
LOL, video games journalism

Just tell me whether the new Super Mario game is good or not, you loving clowns

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
[game journalists are paid to give favorable reviews]

[literally nothing in video game journalism is worth reading for any reason]

there's a problem in games journalism, it's sjws

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah but I meant why would you take the time to make that fake article instead of just growing the gently caress up. I will never understand those dudes jousting windmills for loving stupid reasons, convinced they are fighting to preserve their culture or something.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Didn't IGN throw the launch party for Resident Evil 6? But sure it's whatever group you don't like that's ruining game journalism

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

EmmyOk posted:

it's whatever group you don't like that's ruining game journalism

I KNEW IT

Fuckin' Somali pirates, I hope they all go to jail, the bastards

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Are those the dudes running pirate bay? I've always heard "piracy is going to kill video games"

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

Fathis Munk posted:

Are those the dudes running pirate bay? I've always heard "piracy is going to kill video games"

Don't copy that floppy.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Trebek posted:

Don't copy that floppy.

You wouldn't download a car, would you?

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah but I meant why would you take the time to make that fake article instead of just growing the gently caress up. I will never understand those dudes jousting windmills for loving stupid reasons, convinced they are fighting to preserve their culture or something.

Because if the strawman I constantly rail against doesn't exist then who am I tangentially arguing with?

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

http://imgur.com/gallery/IBamF

Of all the poo poo that didn't happen, that didn't happen the most.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Verisimilidude posted:

People were starring at her

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Verisimilidude posted:

Yeah, everyone knows girls don't fart.

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

Verisimilidude posted:

He almost dropped his coffee while standing in line waiting to get coffee.

SMDH, STDH

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Verisimilidude posted:

lol he hosed a girl who farts in public, gross.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Drunk Tomato posted:

He almost dropped his coffee while standing in line waiting to get coffee.

SMDH, STDH

It's the coffee equivalent of chain smoking. You can imagine what his own colon's productions must be like, they're prob a match made in heaven.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
Just FYI guys, he totally lost his virginity when he was twenty, not when in his late thirties or whatever. Because you know, that would just be sad.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

kinmik posted:

Just FYI guys, he totally lost his virginity when he was twenty, not when in his late thirties or whatever. Because you know, that would just be sad.

I wonder how many people know of or are friends with people who are virgins in their late twenties+. I don't mean people who are not having sex because of religion or they physically can't because they're disabled or severely mentally retarded, I mean people who would have no qualms about getting laid but can't because they're just so terrible

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

Verisimilidude posted:

I wonder how many people know of or are friends with people who are virgins in their late twenties+. I don't mean people who are not having sex because of religion or they physically can't because they're disabled or severely mentally retarded, I mean people who would have no qualms about getting laid but can't because they're just so terrible

Thinking of a female friend who managed this to her thirties. She wasn't a terrible person, just such a comprehensive control addict she could never bring herself to have sex with anyone, male or female. I think she eventually did so and was somewhat disappointed it wasn't in fact life-changing.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
My SIL is into her early thirties. She has a terrible attitude problem. Also she ballooned into obesity over the course of two months.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

A family friend who is in his mid thirties lives in his mom's apartment with his younger brother (also a virgin in his late twenties). Their mom just recently moved out and my friend only just recently stopped sleeping in a bunk bed with his brother.

The younger brother now lives in the living room and has made it his personal arcade. The older brother turned his bedroom (formerly his mom's bedroom) into a video game room complete with one of those reclining gamer chairs.

This is all pretty egregious but add onto it all the fact that they're both terrible virgins who will always be virgins and it's mind blowing.

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

Verisimilidude posted:

A family friend who is in his mid thirties lives in his mom's apartment with his younger brother (also a virgin in his late twenties). Their mom just recently moved out and my friend only just recently stopped sleeping in a bunk bed with his brother.

The younger brother now lives in the living room and has made it his personal arcade. The older brother turned his bedroom (formerly his mom's bedroom) into a video game room complete with one of those reclining gamer chairs.

This is all pretty egregious but add onto it all the fact that they're both terrible virgins who will always be virgins and it's mind blowing.

How do they function in the real world? Jobs?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

How are they paying the rent now that their mom has moved out?

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

The older brother works as a security guard. The apartment is still in their mom's name and she's been there since they were little, so her rent is really cheap. Plus she pays part of it and gives the younger brother an allowance.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Verisimilidude posted:

Plus she pays part of it and gives the younger brother an allowance.

:smith:

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

I am not sure I've ever seen a more appropriate circumstance for the term "manchildren".

Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?

Verisimilidude posted:

Yours sincerely,

James Joyce

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Vindolanda posted:

Yours sincerely,

James Joyce

:vince:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I was a virgin until my late twenties. I don't think I had any developmental issues or whatever, I was just quite ugly.

Edit: But then I met a sweet petite girl on a bus being assaulted by a roving band of blacthugs. I told them to back off, and they did, out of fear. The petite girl who is real and I got married a few hours later.

Jay Rust has a new favorite as of 04:34 on Jun 28, 2015

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

I was a virgin until my late twenties. I don't think I had any developmental issues or whatever, I was just quite ugly.

Edit: But then I met a sweet petite girl on a bus being assaulted by a roving band of blacthugs. I told them to back off, and they did, out of fear. The petite girl who is real and I got married a few hours later.

I'm the gay disabled clapping onlooker

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.

Jay Rust posted:

Does she fart all the time in front of you?

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.

Jay Rust posted:

I'm in my late twenties and still a virgin. If I tried to explain it would be stdh. :shrug:

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

Jay Rust posted:

But then I met a sweet petite girl on a bus being assaulted by a roving band of blacthugs.

I read this at first as a roving band of hugs. :3::glomp::glomp::glomp::3:

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Tardigrade posted:

I'm in my late twenties and still a virgin. If I tried to explain it would be stdh. :shrug:

It's hard to get laid when you're a microscopic organism.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Tardigrade posted:

Religion, personal beliefs, physical disability or just unlikeable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

• Locked thread