Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pedantra

by Lowtax

YeahSo! posted:

I liked these ones...

But c'mon, Dogcrash. I think you might be tampering with yourself a bit here.. surely you're going the tug both times you've said this to me...

..and then pop out that post right there that you've done. O_o

Lol smh.. and just a heads up, 'coz I'm cool like that, when I get to your itemised post there, D'crash, I'm gonna be pretty hard on you. Not too hard though.. I'll be harsh, but fair. You've deffo got some coming though. Just letting you know.. I won't be going easy on you. I'm always fair though - hold onto that thought and you'll be 'right. :D

dogcrash truther is my friend, please be kind to him

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

I tried being humble- humble don't get no respect
Now face down on your tummy or a bullet in yo neck

fuck. marry. t-rex

Does funky junket like rap?

dogcrash truther
we don't know anything about her. I think that's part of the problem.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Hey guys remember when I posted good?
[Cricket noises]

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Thingyman posted:

enforcing twitter rules onto GJ would probably be the most constructive thing anyone could do, really

Lol oh, Thingy, you beastly man! How could you suggest such a thing, for me? Why not just drag me out the back, tie me to the fence, and let the crows peck at my eyeballs? The torment and anguish would be equally the same either way. :D

Lol hey, have you tried doing a Report? Sixty measly characters is all a user is afforded. That's far too much trouble and easier to ignore. ElsMyVlidResnStrtsLoknLikThs. Gah!
~

Poetic Justice posted:

I like Gunky Junket.

Ditto, dear PJ. :D

----------------

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

meteloides posted:

humility. that's the other thing you need to learn.

Huh? Are you reading this thread, about me, that I've barely a peep in, and have let people go ahead and say what they wanted to say about me, right or wrong? Are you sure you're in the correct thread here informing me that "humility" is a thing that *I* need to learn? Lol indeed, eh.

quote:

you put people off when you come in acting like you're superior to people who have been established forever.

Acting like I'm superior? What are you even on about? Because I said that I'm always fair? Or what? You're talking like I was supposed to ask permission before addressing one of the people who repeatedly gave their critical evaluation of me and my posting.

Whether any person has been here one day or "established forever" is totally irrelevant to what I said - the same would apply to both.

quote:

dct is the byob mod,

So? Again, totally irrelevant. Ralp is a SA admin - if he is speaking about me, giving critical evaluation or whatever, if I wanted to address something he'd said about me then I most certainly would. Are you suggesting that a BYOB moderator, "established forever" notwithstanding, should be exempt from having their comments about another called into question and/or addressed? I don't care if it's Christ Almighty, a BYOB moderator, or a bum on the street - the same would apply to each.

quote:

and he's funny as gently caress.

Again, totally irrelevant. There's a distinct pattern emerging here. You're gonna have to come up with something a whole lot better than this if you think you're going to convince me that I shouldn't address someone giving me critical evaluation. O_o

quote:

people tend to hate people who tear others down all the time.

You're talking to the wrong loving person in this thread.

Let's see, I said to him that I will be fair, as I always assuredly am, and you've taken that to mean that I'm a person "who tears others down all the time"? Riiiiighteo.

quote:

it's unnecessarily rude and unchill and often cruel.

Again, Meteloides, you are speaking to the wrong person in this thread.

quote:

I've gotten on Miss Psychosis about this before, too.

LoL! Wtf? You say that like it's gonna make a difference to something. Or like I'm supposed to give a flying gently caress about what you've "gotton on about" before with whom. Or like since you've "gotton on about" this to someone previously it somehow validates this stupidity that you're dribbling here to me now. :dogstare:

*looks around, whispers* Pssst! Hey! BYOB?! Over here, pssst.. hey, can you please try keep your weirdo cray-crays away from me? I'd really appreciate that. Thanks! Love your work, keep it up. Kthxbai! :D

----------------

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Pedantra posted:

dogcrash truther is my friend, please be kind to him

*nods* Duly noted, Pedantra.

My conscience does not allow me to be wantonly cruel. But I've the heart of a troll; a born stirrer. Though my integrity will no doubt save him, people should always be prepared to reap what they sow. ;)

I'm supposed to be at the other end of this thread - I've quite a lot to address with people. I'm procrastinating now.. bloody Ralp.. these are trying times for me, and I'm rather salty at him at the moment for all this. I best leave this thread 'til tomorrow, try temper the foulness of my mood in the meantime.

----------------

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Does funky junket like rap?

*vigorously scratches at screen with fingernail, trying to uncover any hidden "e" on the end*

Lol I've heard about you goons and your tricky trickster tricks. *does that gesture where I point two fingers at my eyes, then at T-rex's* I'm watchin' you, maaate! ;D

----------------

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

dogcrash truther posted:

we don't know anything about her. I think that's part of the problem.

Lord Littlefinger: “Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you. Remember that, Sansa, when you come to play the game."

Sansa Stark: “What...what game?"

Lord Littlefinger: “The only game. The game of SomethingAwful posting."

----------------

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

ugh

Piso Mojado

Yo, Junket! Doing anything cool this weekend?

Pedantra

by Lowtax

YeahSo! posted:

*vigorously scratches at screen with fingernail, trying to uncover any hidden "e" on the end*

Lol I've heard about you goons and your tricky trickster tricks. *does that gesture where I point two fingers at my eyes, then at T-rex's* I'm watchin' you, maaate! ;D

this is not the sort of place where rape-related content is generally welcome, especially when directed at other posters. if he were to make such a comment it would undoubtedly be frowned upon by the community. gently caress marry t-rex has a genuine soft spot for underdogs and only wishes to relate to you.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

YeahSo! posted:

Huh? Are you reading this thread, about me, that I've barely a peep in, and have let people go ahead and say what they wanted to say about me, right or wrong? Are you sure you're in the correct thread here informing me that "humility" is a thing that *I* need to learn? Lol indeed, eh.

Acting like I'm superior? What are you even on about? Because I said that I'm always fair? Or what? You're talking like I was supposed to ask permission before addressing one of the people who repeatedly gave their critical evaluation of me and my posting.

Whether any person has been here one day or "established forever" is totally irrelevant to what I said - the same would apply to both.

So? Again, totally irrelevant. Ralp is a SA admin - if he is speaking about me, giving critical evaluation or whatever, if I wanted to address something he'd said about me then I most certainly would. Are you suggesting that a BYOB moderator, "established forever" notwithstanding, should be exempt from having their comments about another called into question and/or addressed? I don't care if it's Christ Almighty, a BYOB moderator, or a bum on the street - the same would apply to each.

Again, totally irrelevant. There's a distinct pattern emerging here. You're gonna have to come up with something a whole lot better than this if you think you're going to convince me that I shouldn't address someone giving me critical evaluation. O_o

Let's see, I said to him that I will be fair, as I always assuredly am, and you've taken that to mean that I'm a person "who tears others down all the time"? Riiiiighteo.

LoL! Wtf? You say that like it's gonna make a difference to something. Or like I'm supposed to give a flying gently caress about what you've "gotton on about" before with whom. Or like since you've "gotton on about" this to someone previously it somehow validates this stupidity that you're dribbling here to me now. :dogstare:

*looks around, whispers* Pssst! Hey! BYOB?! Over here, pssst.. hey, can you please try keep your weirdo cray-crays away from me? I'd really appreciate that. Thanks! Love your work, keep it up. Kthxbai! :D

:cripes:

dogcrash truther

YeahSo! posted:

But I've the heart of a troll; a born stirrer.

So are you surprised you get banned and probated then?

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
what do you like more gunky, micro machines or hotwheels

----------------

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

gunky junket in a thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hEV389DVjA

Miss Psychosis

meteloides posted:

humility. that's the other thing you need to learn. you put people off when you come in acting like you're superior to people who have been established forever. dct is the byob mod, and he's funny as gently caress.

people tend to hate people who tear others down all the time. it's unnecessarily rude and unchill and often cruel. I've gotten on Miss Psychosis about this before, too.

Wait, when? Did I notice?

fuck. marry. t-rex

lol

dogcrash truther

30 rock is just about my favorite show of all time

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you

YeahSo! posted:

lol

pig slut lisa

irl is good

lol

fuck. marry. t-rex

Unrelated, but I believe slingblade is the most quotable movie of all time- and bonus points, nerds haven't ruined it

Diqnol

GJ you should post...in FYAD :grin:

FluffieDuckie

YeahSo! posted:

wow. see here's the thing. there are people in this thread legitimately typing effort words at you trying to help you stick around and not get probated because you seem to hate that when it happens. but then you act like this.

this. this is the problem

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

fuck. marry. t-rex

Doyle: Hey is this the kind of retard that drools and rubs poo poo in his hair and all that, 'cause I'm gonna have a hard time eatin' 'round that kind of thing now. Just like I am with antique furniture and midgets. You know that, I can't so much as drink a drat glass of water around a midget or a piece of antique furniture.

Linda: Doyle, you're awful. You shouldn't be that way.

Doyle: I ain't saying it's right, I'm just telling the drat truth. He'll make me sick. I know it.

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FluffieDuckie posted:

wow. see here's the thing. there are people in this thread legitimately typing effort words at you trying to help you stick around and not get probated because you seem to hate that when it happens. but then you act like this.

this. this is the problem

Whether this thread is ultimately successful or not, the BYOB posters in it have exceeded my expectations with your helpfulness, insight, and posting advice.

----------------

Ace of Baes

Ralp posted:

Whether this thread is ultimately successful or not, the BYOB posters in it have exceeded my expectations with your helpfulness, insight, and posting advice.

byob is really good ralp, despite what it was like a year ago

----------------

Ace of Baes
also @gj being funny is the most relevant thing, on the something awful forums,

----------------

Ace of Baes

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Unrelated, but I believe slingblade is the most quotable movie of all time- and bonus points, nerds haven't ruined it

my fav part is when the abusive bf rolls the wheel chair guy into the door, or when he says ILL WHOP THE DOGSHIT OUT OF YOU VAUGHN

----------------

Wertjoe

Out of curiosity what makes GJ into a special project instead of just being another bad poster who gets banned/permabanned?

pogi

I challenge everybody in this thread to mortal combat.

Pedantra

by Lowtax

pogi posted:

I challenge everybody in this thread to mortal combat.

challenge accepted

----------------

bog pixie

Pedantra posted:

challenge accepted

pogi

We can do it as a melee or one at a time, it's up to you guys.

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
Lmao, I love gunky junket and hope she never changes.

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Wertjoe posted:

Out of curiosity what makes GJ into a special project instead of just being another bad poster who gets banned/permabanned?

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wix_6ZGpiU0

----------------

Wertjoe

So Ralp is trying to make you into a poster fit for marriage? Gross and weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

YeahSo! posted:

I tried. you all saw me try. I wasn't as sugary as usual but I tried.

I'm pretty sure she's worse than Froward.

• Locked thread