Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
C'mon you cartoonist dogs work faster!

McCoy!

I want a drawing of S&M gear-wearing flamin' homos terrorizing good God-fearing married couples!

Lester!

I want a gay bulldozer tearing down a Chick-fil-A captioned "Is this next?!??"

Branco!

I want something spectacularly stupid out of you on this one!

I have very high expectations for you all!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Beef Hardcheese posted:

A lot of places recognized this was going to happen, and went ahead and changed the relevant forms to have gender-neutral entry fields rather than strictly husband and wife. If a state hasn't done this and refuses to process a marriage application due to "We can't do that, we have to update the forms, check back in 6-8 weeks (while we try and figure out a way to fight or get around this)" then they're dragging their feet. Georgia is already issuing same-sex marriage licenses, and I think they started shortly after the ruling was announced.

Fun fact: Austin, Texas has already updated its forms and started handing out licenses as of 10:30 today.

Texas already had forms ready, just only Austin, apparently, got them.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Hey kids! It's Cartoon Time!

I get the feeling some cartoonist were sitting on YAY GAY MARRIAGE toons for a while.

Only in your wildest fantasies was Obamacare ever dead.

Smug Roberts presiding over the Smug Court of the United States :smuggo:

The elder republicans teach their neophyte how poo poo goes down.

I love this one for some reason. Jindal and Francis are just so friendly!

Republicans are relieved that they won't have to actually come up with their own non-existent healthcare reform plan.

It's very rare for Republicans to fixate their hate on a white guy.

They should have never exposed Charles Manson to bluegrass.

The GOP is actually terrorists.

HEE HEE HOO HOO HA HA

Roberts knows which side of his bread is buttered.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I can't wait for the rabid judge-hating we'll get in two weeks.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

Rorus Raz posted:

HEE HEE HOO HOO HA HA

Drake? How is Drake disrespectful in any way? He's got a reputation for being overly sensitive and emotional! Did he just pick every black musician he'd ever heard of an assume they did violent gangsta rap?

edit: I did lol at that Rick Ross drawing

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I don't know if we can trust Lester's opinion on rap music since he seems to think Snoop is the Noid.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Why would you be surprised if he did?

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Drake? How is Drake disrespectful in any way? He's got a reputation for being overly sensitive and emotional! Did he just pick every black musician he'd ever heard of an assume they did violent gangsta rap?

edit: I did lol at that Rick Ross drawing

Yeah, Lester very clearly just picked a random group of black musicians he had not a clue about.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

That said, I am sure Lester agrees with Kanye on one fact about Justice Kennedy.

No one man should have all that power...

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

OldTennisCourt posted:

Yeah, Lester very clearly just picked a random group of black musicians he had not a clue about.

Uh excuse me, Iggy Azalea is white :smug: #notracist

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

PUGGERNAUT posted:

yes

I mean there's really nothing else to say. Yeah, absolutely. Do you think he's listened to any of them? And I also like how he shoved Azalea in off to the side. I mean, he's not racist or anything. He put a white musician in. I mean, off to the side. Sort of covered up.

Look, the black person who he drew agrees with him, black people making music are about as bad as the flag of a racist slave nation.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Who the hell is Iggy Azalea? I see a CD for noted musician AZAELIA.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Rorus Raz posted:

HEE HEE HOO HOO HA HA

Not shown: Chris Brown

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

loquacius posted:

Uh excuse me, Iggy Azalea is white :smug: #notracist

TGLT posted:

And I also like how he shoved Azalea in off to the side. I mean, he's not racist or anything. He put a white musician in. I mean, off to the side. Sort of covered up.

He's most likely referring to Azealia Banks, not Iggy Azalea.

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!
You guys sure he's not talking about Azealia Banks?

Also shame on him for including Kanye in his diss Kanye is a national treasure.

E:fb.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

DaveWoo posted:

He's most likely referring to Azealia Banks, not Iggy Azalea.

Ha ha ha gently caress I misread that. You'd think he'd have the sense to pick at least one lovely white person but no, just full on ""These popular black musicians are as disrespectful as the flag of a slave nation that was only revived as a backlash to the civil rights movement" - a black person" - a loving moron person.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

seiferguy posted:

Certain states are reacting differently. Kentucky is now issuing marriage licenses, Texas is dragging their feet, and Mississippi (surprise!) is actively fighting it.

When Florida embarrasses the union, it (usually) does so in a manner that makes the rest of the nation laugh. When Mississippi does it, it makes the rest of the nation ashamed to call themselves American.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

I never get tired of Rogers' crazy-eyed GOPephant.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Beef Hardcheese posted:

A lot of places recognized this was going to happen, and went ahead and changed the relevant forms to have gender-neutral entry fields rather than strictly husband and wife. If a state hasn't done this and refuses to process a marriage application due to "We can't do that, we have to update the forms, check back in 6-8 weeks (while we try and figure out a way to fight or get around this)" then they're dragging their feet. Georgia is already issuing same-sex marriage licenses, and I think they started shortly after the ruling was announced.

Just in Atlanta from the looks of it. Austin, Texas is also giving out licenses. No surprise that the bigger cities are jumping on that before whatever end-dive around the ruling the state legislator comes up with drops.

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe
I assumed it had to by Iggy at first, because Banks is relatively obscure, but then I realized the Conservasphere must be loving obsessed with her.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Azealia Banks tweets a lot about institutional racism (among... other things...) so I can imagine she's pissed off a few conservatives.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The GOP wears the mask of protecting average Americans, but their actions constantly circumvent it, and they know darn well it's only a cynical sham.

A Cartoon.

54.4 crowns
Apr 7, 2011

To think before you speak is like wiping your arse before you shit.

Hey....I already had imgur up for my untimely but unique Cartoon Network reference...

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Azealia Banks tweets a lot about institutional racism (among... other things...) so I can imagine she's pissed off a few conservatives.

She once tweeted a picture of her Vagina to a Conservative commenter, who then whined about it being sexual harassment.

So yeah, they have a relationship.

54.4 crowns
Apr 7, 2011

Rorus Raz posted:

HEE HEE HOO HOO HA HA

We should the same for the Melamine defficient....lets start with cartoonists.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

quote:

http://i.imgur.com/oZNKR4X.jpg

Only old white people and elephants grumble at the non repealbof Obamacare.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Meanwhile, Bell is still talking flag.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

I'm predicting someone, maybe Ramierz, will draw what passes for Obama with his arms raised in triumph in front of a "GAY MARRIAGE" banner while behind him there's a burning pile of corpses reading "TUNISIA" "KUWAIT" and "GRENOBLE". Possibly Obama is saying "YOLO".

Shadowed Bacon
Apr 28, 2009

loquacius posted:

I know there's actually an area of Japan called Obama. Is this an accurate characterization of that area historically, or is some libertarian modder being a jokester?

From a couple pages back, but to give this an answer, it's an official add-on, with a small disclaimer stating it has nothing to do with the president.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I am positively giddy at the amount of hate I expect to see from McCoy and Lester as a result of the court's same sex marriage ruling . Oh man it is going to be beautiful.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I'm as excited as y'all about some sweet sweet SSM tears, but I have a request! A while ago (I think roundabout when Cheney said Obama was the worst. president. ever.), several people made some long, really informative posts about the actual worst presidents ever by various metrics.

Does anyone remember what page it was, or when?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Monkey Fracas posted:

C'mon you cartoonist dogs work faster!

McCoy!

I want a drawing of S&M gear-wearing flamin' homos terrorizing good God-fearing married couples!

Lester!

I want a gay bulldozer tearing down a Chick-fil-A captioned "Is this next?!??"

Branco!

I want something spectacularly stupid out of you on this one!

I have very high expectations for you all!!!

I'm betting with one McCoy, it's going to be a big leather daddy holding a shotgun to a priest's back. Maybe a caption or one of them saying "You will now kiss the bride." or "The new shotgun wedding"

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
I've never understood the whole churches are going to be forced to gay marry people thing. Churches can turn away marriages already.

It would be cool if they didn't but it's such a disingenuous argument.

54.4 crowns
Apr 7, 2011

Hitler B. Natural posted:

Did this get posted? Because I don't remember and it's loving retarded.

edit: "rucking retarded", what am I, Rooby Rucking Roo

What do you except from the worlds stupidest biggest bottom burp.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

54.4 crowns posted:

What do you except from the worlds stupidest biggest bottom burp.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks of that guy when Branco draws his sneering PC gaystapo gauge-eared liberals.

54.4 crowns
Apr 7, 2011

Kajeesus posted:

How exactly does the SCOTUS function? Is it half staffed by Bush-era liches who are empowered by misery and/or Koch Dollars, with a single guy as the swing vote? Does it ever not make 5/4 decisions or whatever?

I hope that's not you touching the poop, because that dude is pretty dense. Also charge your drat phone.

Maybe he didn't manage to fit denial into there....

Actually if he'd just labeled the apple "denial" it would be much more better....

And if your skilled in artistic talents and allegories you could stop using labels altogether...

DAMNIT!

Where are the political cartoon equivalent of stuff like this?.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Rorus Raz posted:

HEE HEE HOO HOO HA HA

Iggy Azalea is a racist piece of poo poo who demeans people of color, AGC.

• Locked thread