Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about believing in magical rainbow gold

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

I imagine anything Cali can do the south can do better.

Weed? Done. Alcohol? Done. And we could give them meth and flags as a bonus.

California is actually super good for farming though, and can grow crops Texas can't, like nut crops. Meth production is more a midwest than south thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Honestly this would have died out if not for the fact that it has a huge number of living trainwrecks involved, and every couple days they double down on their insanity. Thats got to be GGs biggest strength from anonymity. We only ASSUME proGG people are insane, we KNOW aGG are because they are only too happy to treat the internet like a therapist.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Sinnlos posted:

California is actually super good for farming though, and can grow crops Texas can't, like nut crops. Meth production is more a midwest than south thing.

We are rather strapped for farming unless you count all the derelict tobacco plots.

INH5
Dec 17, 2012
Error: file not found.
For the record, the third highest thread on r/KotakuInAction right now is a Gay Marriage Legalization Celebration thread.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Uncle Wemus posted:

Honestly this would have died out if not for the fact that it has a huge number of living trainwrecks involved, and every couple days they double down on their insanity. Thats got to be GGs biggest strength from anonymity. We only ASSUME proGG people are insane, we KNOW aGG are because they are only too happy to treat the internet like a therapist.

well antis try to use Rules for Radicals rules against GG and it doesnt work, because 1. the anti's have the power and 2 the gg/channers/whoever have very little to lose. If the anti's didnt push the neo puritan bullshit. i wouldnt give two shits about them or GG.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

INH5 posted:

For the record, the third highest thread on r/KotakuInAction right now is a Gay Marriage Legalization Celebration thread.

Fascinating....

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

INH5 posted:

Just because people say they are evil social conservatives, doesnt mean they are. I am socially left as gently caress.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Also trying to civilize the Internet is a task for Don Quixote

Broniki
Sep 2, 2009

Feminist Frequency is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign. Donate today!

if you covered the entirety of california with solar panels you could provide electricity to the world & also make all these people homeless

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Dapper_Swindler posted:

well antis try to use Rules for Radicals rules against GG and it doesnt work, because 1. the anti's have the power and 2 the gg/channers/whoever have very little to lose. If the anti's didnt push the neo puritan bullshit. i wouldnt give two shits about them or GG.

Again, these people expect to win a war of attrition with channers. How low can they go?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

Again, these people expect to win a war of attrition with channers. How low can they go?

pretty loving low apparently.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Fabricated posted:

Also trying to civilize the Internet is a task for Don Quixote

This country's never shown concern for the size of its prison populations before, I'm sure we can make room for the folks down at 8chan

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

icantfindaname posted:

This country's never shown concern for the size of its prison populations before, I'm sure we can make room for the folks down at 8chan

I thought the dude that ran that place hosed off to belize or barbados or whatever the gently caress

Graevling
Mar 27, 2010
i lloekd at this thread a couypkele of houres ago, now its 45 pages are you alla gaff drat retard!?!?!?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfQuswBSgB0

Graevling
Mar 27, 2010
here, her us good song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEXvIkGVfJ4

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

INH5 posted:

Adam Baldwin is crying right now.

Graevling
Mar 27, 2010
even more drink and dance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU0tPIqS95c

Graevling
Mar 27, 2010
my favorit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjXCm_2WjWI

Graevling
Mar 27, 2010
lmao no one says no to killing greeks :)

Graevling
Mar 27, 2010
useless southeren fucks

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Sandweed posted:

Adam Baldwin is crying right now.

good. he is a dick.

Graevling
Mar 27, 2010
hwewrs a tip for you sweaty sallad fucks, PAY YOUR GOD DFAMN TAXES!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Graevling posted:

useless southeren fucks

Imagine me in the General Lee doing donuts in your parking lot while giving you the Johnny Cash finger.

Graevling
Mar 27, 2010
hmmm you goons, ever thought about shouldertacklenig souvlaki ozomonekys into a fire? i have

Graevling
Mar 27, 2010

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

Imagine me in the General Lee doing donuts in your parking lot while giving you the Johnny Cash finger.

i got an ak, u cant leagally look at a gun :)

Graevling
Mar 27, 2010
disebmleleoew merkel, string her up. useless german

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Sinnlos posted:

You been to Muhlenberg county lately Sinnlos?

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Just because people say they are evil social conservatives, doesnt mean they are. I am socially left as gently caress.

socially liberal fiscally conservative

LostRook posted:

Yeah, but her name isn't actually Zoe Quinn so...

it is now

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Remember that time in the old thread where that guy made like literally a thousand posts of poo poo like that until someone doxxed him for being a creepy weirdo who was asking the internet how to be less of a creepy weirdo over at okaycupid (or was it some other site?) Because I'm just saying that these two guys are also probably creepy weirdos.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

I can guarantee you they manufacture more/better meth in the western coal fields of Kentucky than in any kraut region of equivalent population.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

PupsOfWar posted:

I can guarantee you they manufacture more/better meth in the western coal fields of Kentucky than in any kraut region of equivalent population.

:agreed: This is a region where they still experiment with jankem afterall

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

I am offended by this grave insult against the honour of southron methsmiths.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
So what did D&D do to get stuck with a Gamergate thread again? I promise I'll try my best to stop doing whatever it is.

Bonesnap
Oct 9, 2007
We would all be better off if California sank into the sea, but don't pretend like you'll ever come close to our weed or our meth. poo poo is primo.

jpmeyer
Jan 17, 2012

parody image of che
http://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/656/

this is it. this is the most gamergate thing out there

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Did hellthread get deleted? Is this hellthread?

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

like your top meth-producing states by gross are:

1. Indiana (southron)
2. Tennessee (southron)
3. Missourah (southron)
4. Ohio (midwestern)
5. Illinois (midwestern)
6. Michigan (midwestern)
7. North Carolina (southron)
8. Kentucky (southron)
9. Oklahoma (southron)
10. South Carolina (southron)

There are some midwestern states in there, sure, but if you shift it to most methlabs per thousand populace it's not even close

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Jack Gladney posted:

Did hellthread get deleted? Is this hellthread?

Yes, and god help you, respectively.

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

Bonesnap posted:

We would all be better off if California sank into the sea, but don't pretend like you'll ever come close to our weed or our meth. poo poo is primo.

Cali is more a weed state than a meth state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Popular Thug Drink posted:

like dogs meeting each other and trying to sniff each other's butts, the gbs trolls and d&d trolls had to establish dominance before everyone settled down

you should post more in GBS

• Locked thread