Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Nice Colombia were poo poo and they deserved to lose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

Ka0 posted:

Colombia, this is why the world hates you

Because you are inferior to us? Awesome.

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

El Hefe posted:

Yes Because Argentina was good lol.

Argentina are single-cultural shitskins. They are not the multi-cultural God-race of the Colombian plains. They don't deserve anything but the ovens.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

Ka0 posted:

Colombia, this is why the world hates you

Nobody hates Colombia, except maybe Venezuela.

meat CRime
Jun 12, 2010

ham, turkey, roast beef, cold cuts, North Carolina, vienna sausage
Grimey Drawer
Really hope we get a Brazil/Argentina semifinal

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Nah we don't hate Colombia we're just good at beating them lately

The rest of the countries don't hate them because they are huge bottlers and never win anything

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

I usually root for Colombia but today they were poo poo, would have easily lost if it wasn't for Ospina and in this cup Hamz has shown his true color as a whiny baby beta bitch just like Neymar.

I'm glad Carlitos got his redemption.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

PerpetualSelf posted:

This is me posting. Lol anyways. Pekerman Out! He's not worth of coaching the very Gift of God to this earth: The Colombian National Team. The greatest team on earth. Home to the greatest race on earth. The Colombian UBERMENSCH.

I demand perfection from our coaches. And he must deliver perfection or die at my own hands.

T. G. I. C.

i thought you only did that to players

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

Drogadon posted:

I usually root for Colombia but today they were poo poo, would have easily lost if it wasn't for Ospina and in this cup Hamz has shown his true color as a whiny baby beta bitch just like Neymar.

I'm glad Carlitos got his redemption.

Fair weathered fan. Hope you die.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

PerpetualSelf posted:

Fair weathered fan. Hope you die.

yeah because I should be loyal to a country that is not mine and is full of whiny babbys like James Rodriguez and forums poster PerpetualSelf

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

Drogadon posted:

yeah because I should be loyal to a country that is not mine and is full of whiny babbys like James Rodriguez and forums poster PerpetualSelf

What country are you from? Let me guess...Israel?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
All these banana republic countries are the same.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

El Hefe posted:

Agreed.

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

Lol you are next on my target list. Thankfully I have hacked the SA database and have all your adresses and real names. I know where you live.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Colombia suck rear end, only thing they're good for is to make hot women for me to f*ck well not me cause im an adult virgin but some other tall white frat bro

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

PerpetualSelf posted:

What country are you from? Let me guess...Israel?

נחמד לְהִנָמֵס

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
The Colombia players just don't give a gently caress, they always just do the bare minimum to get thru the group stages and then bottle it when that's over...lazy rear end bitches

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Colombia suck rear end, only thing they're good for is to make hot women for me to f*ck well not me cause im an adult virgin but some other tall white frat bro

Are you white? We only do multiracial in Colombia. Adapt or die.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
The Colombians got raped by the Argentinians big time...they looked like candy rear end bitches. Shameful

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Hope they don't invite Colombia to the next Copa America. This was an embarrassment. Thank God I'm not Colombian

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Jajames left without scoring a single goal

Shameful stuff

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

El Hefe posted:

Jajames left without scoring a single goal

Shameful stuff

James was afraid to shoot today. He a fraud

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Colombia scored 1 goal in 4 games lol

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I think Colombians don't "get" tactics tbh they were just running around like headless chickens. Looked like womens football, hell, maybe their women would have played better. Pretty sure the average Colombian doesn't even know what a formation is. Would love to be proven wrong tbh just get someone from there to post and show me they know anything about football tactics but it's probably impossible, I think computers aren't a thing there yet.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I think the Incas or the Mayas still rule Columbia, they have to ride Alpacas all the way home. What savages.

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

The Colombians got raped by the Argentinians big time...they looked like candy rear end bitches. Shameful

Your country got raped by the us more lol. You're the candy rear end bitch. Shameful are you. LOL

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

Hope they don't invite Colombia to the next Copa America. This was an embarrassment. Thank God I'm not Colombian

I thank God your not Colombian too. I know he didn't make you one for a reason.

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

African AIDS cum posted:

I think the Incas or the Mayas still rule Columbia, they have to ride Alpacas all the way home. What savages.

Sounds just like jews and white people if you ask me.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

El Hefe posted:

Colombia scored 1 goal in 4 games lol

Lol indeed, we scored two

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

I think Colombians don't "get" tactics tbh they were just running around like headless chickens. Looked like womens football, hell, maybe their women would have played better. Pretty sure the average Colombian doesn't even know what a formation is. Would love to be proven wrong tbh just get someone from there to post and show me they know anything about football tactics but it's probably impossible, I think computers aren't a thing there yet.

African teams are always disorganized

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

PerpetualSelf posted:

Sounds just like jews and white people if you ask me.

Well we don't disagree here friend

Polidoro posted:

African teams are always disorganized

Lol

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp
Sometimes I think Colombia is the best team on earth.
Sometimes I think they are the worst team on earth.

Either way I got around posting either one everywhere on the internet making fake accounts and going crazy against anyone who disagrees.

MaybE I need help

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Jackson Martinez, Carlos Bacca, Radamel Falcao, James Rodriguez, Juan Cuadrado, Teofilo Gutierrez = 0 goals in 360 minutes

their transfer price just plummeted

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Imagine how Valderrama, Asprilla and Higuita felt like up in football heaven while watching this shitshow. Only Ospina deserved their holy attention.

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

El Hefe posted:

Jackson Martinez, Carlos Bacca, Radamel Falcao, James Rodriguez, Juan Cuadrado, Teofilo Gutierrez = 0 goals in 360 minutes

their transfer price just plummeted

They had zero midfielders to feed them any balls. The total amount of passes in the last third during these matches were like 3. I don't know why exactly that would affect anything.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

advanced statsman posted:

source
your
quotes

im pretty sure van gaal said this op

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
I thought Colombia were going to play like in the World Cup but they were so loving poo poo so disappointing

Hopefully the final is Peru - Argentina but CONMEBOL will make sure Chile makes it to the final

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

El Hefe posted:

I thought Colombia were going to play like in the World Cup but they were so loving poo poo so disappointing

Hopefully the final is Peru - Argentina but CONMEBOL will make sure Chile makes it to the final

Yes, but as long as they don't win it I'm ok with it. If they do win it I'll just say it doesn't count just like Colombia's

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

PerpetualSelf posted:

They had zero midfielders to feed them any balls. The total amount of passes in the last third during these matches were like 3. I don't know why exactly that would affect anything.

Colombia is Jozy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

PerpetualSelf posted:

They had zero balls.

• Locked thread