Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit

Geoj posted:

This is pretty much what happens to my wife when high. And the wives/girlfriends of everyone I know well enough to discuss such things when high.

:420: is pretty awesome in that regard.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! I wonder why it's like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Geoj posted:

Agreed, I got laid off in late March and have been on a long term break in preparation for the inevitable new hire drug test (start a new job Monday so that should be soon.) It's pretty awesome when you're on the receiving end as well.

How often do you have to submit a test? I've had two jobs in the last 11 years and have taken approximately one drug test for each, seems that in the private sector as long as you don't let it affect your job performance or you don't have a work related accident they don't give a gently caress.

Rare and random, but sufficiently common that I can't even chance a weekend trip to Denver or anything. :sigh:

A Major Fucker
Mar 10, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
orgasm questions

is it true that you lose consciousness fora split second during them?

does anyone else (male) shiver uncontrollably when they have a good one

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

A Major Fucker posted:

orgasm questions

i found god while cumming op

A Major Fucker
Mar 10, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when i have a satisfying cum it's like haaaaeeeeyyyyyyyrnghraaaah. ha. hooo

Mac Con
Apr 23, 2014
So about transmission of HSV-1 through oral. It's my understanding that if both people already have oral HSV-1, it's really unlikely to be transmitted to the others genitals because the body already has antibodies, right? So as long as the one performing oral doesn't have active sores, should I worry too much? Also, how likely is it I would get oral HSV-2 from eating a girl out if I don't have it and there's no sores present? Not a concern presently, but curious for future ref. I know dental dams are a thing, but I honestly don't see much of a point to oral if it came to that. Condoms are bad enough.

Second question: I'm a moderately hairy dude (no rear end, back, or shoulder hair though thankfully) and I noticed I have some hair on the bottom of my dick. Not a ton, and it only goes up half way and is pretty fine, but my hair is dark so it's pretty noticeable. Is this weird, and if so would shaving be a terrible mistake? Never had any complaints, but I'd rather not gross out someone giving me head if I can avoid it.

Aexo
May 16, 2007
Don't ask, I don't know how to pronounce my name either.
I can't speak to the HSV-1/2 questions, but I swear I had cold sores when I was a teen. I can't honestly remember. But none of the girls I've gone down on have come to me indicating they're infected.

Anecdotal: I dated a gal for a while with HSV-2 and she never transmitted it to me and we used condoms, but I also never went down on her. She did on me, and I never contracted it. She has also never had a flair-up.

I'm pretty sure dick sideburns are caused by an overzealous chop job on a circumcision.

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty
Dick hair is fine and normal, don't sweat it. Source: I'm a girl and I've seen a lot of dick hair.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

That said there's no harm in shaving it either, assuming you're being careful and not e.g. using a "safety" razor on your donger :gonk:

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

I dunno, is dick stubble better or worse than dick hair?

Serious question - I have a decent amount of dick hair as well.

photomikey
Dec 30, 2012
Giving your dick a buzz cut doesn't leave dick stubble, it leaves dick peachfuzz. Which is what I do.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

KillHour posted:

Pubic hair is thinner and more sparse than facial hair, so dick stubble is way not as bad as it sounds; it takes me about 5 days before it feels irritating.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Stubble on the dick itself is the absolute worst, because the areas you presumably want on it are super sensitive. Shave right beforehand. Waxing or plucking would buy you more time. Laser would be permanent/semipermanent.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Anne Whateley posted:

Stubble on the dick itself is the absolute worst, because the areas you presumably want on it are super sensitive. Shave right beforehand. Waxing or plucking would buy you more time. Laser would be permanent/semipermanent.

This is not a prospect I find appealing.

LittleFuryThings
Jan 11, 2012

LittleFuryThings fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Jun 26, 2020

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

LittleFuryThings posted:

I'm interested in waxing, as a male. Does anyone have wax kit recommendations?

Go to a professional. It's hard to do on yourself without any experience, and if you're waxing anything closer to your genitals than about an inch, the skin gets extremely sensitive and you're at risk of things like burns, tearing, irritation, plus other nightmare wiener stuff.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

A Major Fucker posted:

orgasm questions

I once blacked out, collapsed for a few seconds, then came to with an agonizing headache one time. But I think that was heatstroke or something. I was quite happy up to that point so I didn't notice until I passed out.

My girlfriend was not amused.

Bloody Mayhem
Jan 25, 2007

Victimology is all over the place!

cash crab posted:

Go to a professional. It's hard to do on yourself without any experience, and if you're waxing anything closer to your genitals than about an inch, the skin gets extremely sensitive and you're at risk of things like burns, tearing, irritation, plus other nightmare wiener stuff.

Seconding this.

Be advised though that many professionals will not agree to a bikini/Brazilian wax on a male client. The vast majority are women and don't really want to handle some guy's junk, for obvious reasons.

I'd suggest getting recommendations for places in your area's designated gay borough.

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005
Dick stubble can not only be irritating for yourself but can also be for the girl during sex as well. In my experience you have to be pretty fastidious with the shaving or let it grow back and leave it alone

screamname
Apr 6, 2015

A Major Fucker posted:

orgasm questions

I know a guy who calls her girlfriend bambi because she shakes after Le petit mort

screamname fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Jul 2, 2015

screamname
Apr 6, 2015

KillHour posted:

If she's on top, it can sometimes be uncomfortable on clit (stubble)

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Jedit posted:

This is not a prospect I find appealing.

No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to shave.

Enhydra lutris
Apr 27, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Please explain the Analingus Technique; I have encountered Discussion of the Analingus Technique while reading the Cosmopolitan Web Site (March 24th 2014); it is described as stimulating the outer rim of the Anus via the Tongue; apparently this Technique is Popular but I do not understand the Mechanisms and Culture there of. It is unhygienic to touch the outer rim of the Anus with the Tongue; the Anus is a repository for numerous harmful Bacteria that cause many Diseases; this is due to its Purpose as a Conduit for Excrement; it is a Dirty Orifice; by touching it with the Tongue an individual facilitates the Passage of harmful Bacteria into their own Digestive Tract possibly resulting in severe Infection; the Digestive Tract is highly acidic to combat the unavoidable entry of Bacteria; however the Natural Defenses of the miraculous Body are inadequate when saturated with an intense load of Bacteria such as that associated with the Human Anus; I do not understand how it eventuated that the first Individual decided to stimulate an Anus with their Tongue; the risk of Infection is so significant that this Act is a perversion of Common Sense; and Good Taste. Furthermore I do not understand the Mechanisms of Analingus; the Human Anus is not extremely sensitive; it lacks significant Nerve Endings; there is no reason for the Anus to be extremely sensitive to the Degree required to provoke an Orgasm as its only Purpose is to be a Conduit for Excrement; in fact this would be a Trouble Source due to the occasional passing of Excremental Masses that are large; wide; rough in Texture; hard; etcetera; if the Anus was extremely sensitive then these Excremental Masses would be associated with Severe Pain; and Trauma. I do not understand how Stimulation of the Anal Rim can result in Pleasure; I have engaged in Experimental Stimulation of my own Anal Rim with a Finger Tip (washing my Hands thoroughly there after with Disinfectant Solution); a Cotton Bud; a Raw Sausage (similar in Texture to a Human Tongue); it caused No Pleasure; in fact it was an Irritating Sensation; and unnatural in its Associations. Furthermore the Anus is often Hairy (resulting in Uncomfortable Plucking); and Foul Tasting; I have never tasted an Anus but I am making an Assumption. Please explain this Technique and how it is considered Sexually Rewarding; as it is makes No Sense to me; and furthermore it seems Perverse and Unsafe.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
no

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Holy poo poo where's that from?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Being perverse and unsafe is what makes it fun friend.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

silvergoose posted:

Holy poo poo where's that from?

never seen an Enhydra lutris-post before

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
It's not for everyone but lots of folks like to tongue-gently caress a butt every now and then

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Enhydra lutris posted:

Please explain the Analingus Technique; I have encountered Discussion of the Analingus Technique while reading the Cosmopolitan Web Site (March 24th 2014); it is described as stimulating the outer rim of the Anus via the Tongue; apparently this Technique is Popular but I do not understand the Mechanisms and Culture there of. It is unhygienic to touch the outer rim of the Anus with the Tongue; the Anus is a repository for numerous harmful Bacteria that cause many Diseases; this is due to its Purpose as a Conduit for Excrement; it is a Dirty Orifice; by touching it with the Tongue an individual facilitates the Passage of harmful Bacteria into their own Digestive Tract possibly resulting in severe Infection; the Digestive Tract is highly acidic to combat the unavoidable entry of Bacteria; however the Natural Defenses of the miraculous Body are inadequate when saturated with an intense load of Bacteria such as that associated with the Human Anus; I do not understand how it eventuated that the first Individual decided to stimulate an Anus with their Tongue; the risk of Infection is so significant that this Act is a perversion of Common Sense; and Good Taste. Furthermore I do not understand the Mechanisms of Analingus; the Human Anus is not extremely sensitive; it lacks significant Nerve Endings; there is no reason for the Anus to be extremely sensitive to the Degree required to provoke an Orgasm as its only Purpose is to be a Conduit for Excrement; in fact this would be a Trouble Source due to the occasional passing of Excremental Masses that are large; wide; rough in Texture; hard; etcetera; if the Anus was extremely sensitive then these Excremental Masses would be associated with Severe Pain; and Trauma. I do not understand how Stimulation of the Anal Rim can result in Pleasure; I have engaged in Experimental Stimulation of my own Anal Rim with a Finger Tip (washing my Hands thoroughly there after with Disinfectant Solution); a Cotton Bud; a Raw Sausage (similar in Texture to a Human Tongue); it caused No Pleasure; in fact it was an Irritating Sensation; and unnatural in its Associations. Furthermore the Anus is often Hairy (resulting in Uncomfortable Plucking); and Foul Tasting; I have never tasted an Anus but I am making an Assumption. Please explain this Technique and how it is considered Sexually Rewarding; as it is makes No Sense to me; and furthermore it seems Perverse and Unsafe.

I'm gonna go ahead and answer your varied questions. The anus is actually full of nerve endings. A properly cleaned anus tastes just like skin and/or sweat. The bacteria in the rear end is a lot further in than a tongue can reach.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

dovetaile posted:

I'm gonna go ahead and answer your varied questions. The anus is actually full of nerve endings. A properly cleaned anus tastes just like skin and/or sweat. The bacteria in the rear end is a lot further in than a tongue can reach.

If you ain't getin bacteria then you ain't trying hard enough :colbert:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Why did you bold key words?

It's just a butthole. Stick yo tongue init.

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
That's beloved e/n goon Enhydra lutris aka "the otter man". He has OCD at the very least

Enhydra lutris
Apr 27, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I do not believe that there are significant Nerve Endings in the Anus in sufficient numbers to create a Pleasurable Sensation; I feel that the Anus is a Numb Region; to test this I have Stimulated various segments of my Body with a Blunt Twig; on a Scale of 1 [Least Sensitive; verging on Insensible] to 10 [Extremely Sensitive] I will rate the Outer Rim of my Anus approx. 6; it lacks significant Sensitivity; in comparison I will rate my Finger Tips approx. 7; my Eye is approx. 9.5 (Note: I could not bear to touch my Eye with the Blunt Twig thus necessitating a High Estimation; I did not rate the Eye 10 only because I feel that Exposed Nerves would be more sensitive than the accessible Cornea; there fore an Exposed Nerve would be rated 10; and the Eye slightly lower; hence its decided Rating of 9.5); my Abdomen is approx. 5; my Penile Tip is approx. 8; my Tongue is approx. 7.5 being slightly more Sensitive than my Finger Tips; my Outer Thigh is approx. 4; the Back of my Hand is approx. 5 and the Palm of my Hand is approx. 6; Average Flesh has a Mean Rating of approx. 5.5 and Sensitive Regions (e.g. [for example] Genitalia) are between 8 and 9 on this Scale. The Anal Rim is not as sensitive as the Penis; I cannot classify the Anus as a Genital with the Justification that Stimulation of the Anus cannot provoke an Orgasm as well as the Anus being unnecessary for the Purposes of Reproduction; there fore I do not understand why Individuals would choose to lick the Anus when the Penis and Scrotum are very close (a few centimetres) and are less Inundated with Harmful Bacteria; the Penis is associated with Diseases spread by Bodily Fluids due to being a Channel for several Fluids but a Healthy Penis that does not Ejaculate is a Safe Appendage and can be handled with out Concern. The alternative is that my Anus is unusual; in that it is less sensitive than the typical Anus; I do not think that this is True as I am frequently discomforted by Constipation (Hard Excremental Masses) and my Anus appears to be sensible to Trauma in the normal fashion.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Most dude asses are at about a 7 and a half.

Quift
May 11, 2012
Wow

Enhydra lutris
Apr 27, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
This would indicate that my Anus is unusually insensitive; in fact I am glad that it is not more sensitive; this would lead to Increased Pain from my semi frequent attacks of Constipation; there is no good Reason for an Anus to be sensitive; it is not required for Survival; and in fact is a Limitation. I hope that my insensitive Anus is a Benign Mutation; that it is not Cause For Concern; that I do not have to consult a Doctor; I will monitor my Anal Health and note any Abnormalities that eventuate. Thank You for providing Facts; and Assistance on this Matter.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Use more lube

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Enhydra lutris posted:

This would indicate that my Anus is unusually insensitive; in fact I am glad that it is not more sensitive; this would lead to Increased Pain from my semi frequent attacks of Constipation; there is no good Reason for an Anus to be sensitive; it is not required for Survival; and in fact is a Limitation. I hope that my insensitive Anus is a Benign Mutation; that it is not Cause For Concern; that I do not have to consult a Doctor; I will monitor my Anal Health and note any Abnormalities that eventuate. Thank You for providing Facts; and Assistance on this Matter.

Are you doing a Chris Walken impression?

Enhydra lutris
Apr 27, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
??????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011

Chris Walken is a Hollywood actor with a distinctive speaking cadence that the poster evidently believe matches your own idiosyncratic writing style.