Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
going by the buttons, starchman is his own spirit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
He only uploaded the inks because he didn't have the time to do anything else and didn't want to post absolutely nothing.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
The colored version is up for your viewing pleasure.

I didn't quite notice what a wonderful array of expression there is in the first panel. I love Johnny. :allears:

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here
Apparently Isabel didn't make an actual mallet out of spectral energy, she just made a squeaktoy version judging by the sound effect when it hits the floor.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Honestly I waited for years for The Meek to start updating again if Zack needs a week off or two every now and then he can.

wait wait wait back up a minute there... The Meek started updating again?!?!

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

SatansBestBuddy posted:

wait wait wait back up a minute there... The Meek started updating again?!?!

Five pages in the past month!

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
PREFERS
SCIENCE
CLASS

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

So with Jeff's superthrow, does this mean everyone is going to forget about Ed making a fool of himself when he dove to save Isabel from the hitball?

Well, Isabel will prolly remember and ask him about it.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Knowing middle schoolers he may well accidentally or inadvertantly bring it up later, reminding everyone and amplifying his shame for bringing it up again.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
He's going to bring up again by asking if everyone forgot.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
So much poo poo's happened in this game I already forgot about it.

Ed should be fine.

Dad Jokes
May 25, 2011

I had no idea why Possessed Jeff was even aiming at Max, but looks like the end goal is to get to the teacher's lounge. It's just that so much has been happening, I completely forgot this random detail. :v:

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
He's trying to injure a fellow student.

Injuring Max might also remove a potential opponent.

Ezzer
Aug 5, 2011

How many more missed updates until we can begin the hilarious MegaTokyo comparisons?

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Ezzer posted:

How many more missed updates until we can begin the hilarious MegaTokyo comparisons?

You wouldn't dare.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Sad nerd in snow.

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Ezzer posted:

The quality of the comic would also have to drop severely before that would be accurate

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I'm just assuming he'll only get 1 update out per week at this point; a 2nd update is now a pleasant surprise more than anything.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
So, is Isaac Piro and Spender Largo, or vice-versa?

Prawn Salad
Dec 7, 2010

I-I still think you're cool,
Onii-chan...

Rand Brittain posted:

So, is Isaac Piro and Spender Largo, or vice-versa?

Either way, Boss Leader is Piro's crippling self-loathing.

(i.e. the most entertaining part of the comic)

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Oh hey, update!

So how aware of what's going on with Jeff is Dmitri? Sounds like pretty aware.

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Dolash posted:

Oh hey, update!

So how aware of what's going on with Jeff is Dmitri? Sounds like pretty aware.

Sorta kinda maybe? Everything that's been said is carefully worded to let them swing either way with it.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
idk that "alone with us" bit sounds pretty clear cut

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I'd say Dimitri is definitely aware of what's going on and the entire spectral situation... but he reacted to Max's statement. I don't think he can see Izzy's message.

I wonder if it's possible to lose spectral powers somehow.

Johnny, are you giving someone the finger under the pretense of picking your nose?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

MikeJF posted:

Johnny, are you giving someone the finger under the pretense of picking your nose?

I think it's more likely he's picking his nose under the pretense of flipping someone the bird.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Dmitri is the one that was theorized to have been part of the Activity Club, but either Isaac or Suzy ruined that, and he quit.

This reaction would neatly fit in with that theory.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

It would also be hilarious if Suzy had someone on her staff this entire time who knows all about the Activity Club's stuff.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

rotinaj posted:

Dmitri is the one that was theorized to have been part of the Activity Club, but either Isaac or Suzy ruined that, and he quit.

This reaction would neatly fit in with that theory.

I thought I remembered this theory. I just don't remember why it was theorized.

Anyway he totally knows what's up.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Regy Rusty posted:

He's always seemed too wise. And there have been some hints in flashback images that at one point there was a black kid in the activity club.

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...

Regy Rusty posted:

After Dmitri left the Activity Club for whatever reason, Suzy snapped him up like a hungry alligator and cajoled him into giving her the dirt on what the A-Club's about, but Dmitri was able to deflect all her questions with ~CHILL MYSTERIOUSNESS~ and now he stays because he thinks Suzy's obsessive theorizing is funny.

That's my theory, anyway.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Someone reads Hunter X Hunter I see.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

I think the evidence is: 1. He's a super chill cool dude unlike the rest of the journalism club and 2. There was a flashback where there was a limb-stealing spirit who had stolen a black arm MUCH LIKE THE ARMS CURRENTLY IN DIMITRI'S POSSESSION.

I like these silly theories getting a life of their own even if there's no evidence. It's fun.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
3. there was another member of the paranatural activities club once upon a time, as seen by a picture of Mr Spender surrounded by four kids, if you kinda squint your eyes and want to believe there are four kids.

http://www.paranatural.net/comic/chapter-1-page-48

Isaac and Isabell pictured, another kid to the left of spender, and a fourth being drawn.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

SlothfulCobra posted:

I think the evidence is: 1. He's a super chill cool dude unlike the rest of the journalism club and 2. There was a flashback where there was a limb-stealing spirit who had stolen a black arm MUCH LIKE THE ARMS CURRENTLY IN DIMITRI'S POSSESSION.

I like these silly theories getting a life of their own even if there's no evidence. It's fun.

Ehhh, I mean, it's not like the black arm and head were put in by accident. I think we can be pretty sure there was a fourth member at some point.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Wasn't there some kind of offscreen thumbs-up from the arm of former or unseen club member at some point? Can't remember the context, just an arm sticking in from off-panel.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
There was also a line from Mr. Splendid somewhere like "Quads again means Squads again" which only makes sense if there was a 4th member formerly.

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

Dolash posted:

Wasn't there some kind of offscreen thumbs-up from the arm of former or unseen club member at some point? Can't remember the context, just an arm sticking in from off-panel.

Yeah, it was when Isabel was telling Eightfold the story of how they became friends

http://www.paranatural.net/comic/chapter-4-page-96

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Top comment on that page, from a year ago: "Offscreen thumbs up from Dimitri"

MikeJF posted:

Ehhh, I mean, it's not like the black arm and head were put in by accident. I think we can be pretty sure there was a fourth member at some point.

There's actually a black head up there too, just above the dog's head and partially obscured by the speech bubble.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Oh my god, I just realized that the letters are still off his shirt.

hole :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here
The universe somehow found a way to accurately label Max