Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
It just hit me, the face Katie's making in the final panel is almost a Goblins-level face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Is that a tiny little Dad hat on Pasq? :eek:

Also man JPEG really butchered that image. The original on Gob's site is much clearer.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
It's a Principal hat. Looks like a composite of Pasq, Aurora, and the Principal. Truly a fearsome monster.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Spatial posted:

Is that a tiny little Dad hat on Pasq? :eek:

Also man JPEG really butchered that image. The original on Gob's site is much clearer.

Yeah I have no clue how that happens. Maybe it's one of the link types from IMGUR that I use?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Kinda want to see Frank in the wig, working the field.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I hope that grey streak is permanent.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wow, uh, Eliza turned out pretty cool.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Pasq isn't evil, he's just uh, bad at ethics?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Pasqualo is absolutely the main villain in this cold, uncaring world

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Wicker Man posted:

Kinda want to see Frank in the wig, accidentally becoming part of Pasq's harem

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug
The snake girl hasn't been in the web-comic for awhile now, I miss her.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Right, Frank "accidentally" becoming part of the harem.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Calaveron posted:

Pasqualo is absolutely the main villain in this cold, uncaring world

nah mark is the main baddie in the story

I DON'T CARE HE IS DEAD I loving HATE MARK SO MUCH

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.
Katie earned some sweet grey anime hair in this mission

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

:vince:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
:munch:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

'Die you dead motherfuckers' is my go-to warcry in L4D.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Possible Cuck?

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.
I'm glad he's a man who's willing to talk about his feelings. Shame about his friend and the zombie horde, though.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Noo stop fighting why can't everyone (besides the Principal) be friends :(

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug
Just wondering when the snake lady is going to be in the comic again?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Bifauxnen posted:

Noo stop fighting why can't everyone (besides the Principal) be friends :(

Principal is probably gonna put a stop to all this.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Didn't Allison only became a zombie after trying to fight the horde instead of running away?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Chronojam posted:

Didn't Allison only became a zombie after trying to fight the horde instead of running away?

It's odd, they only killed Allison and disemboweled her, but then they were done and left.

I think it depends on how much they decide to eat from the victim's body. If they are skeletonized, then in theory they can't come back.

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Hi guys. To those who are already pledging or thinking about pledging to the IT HURTS Patreon, I want to let you guys know that starting in July, I will not be offering any extras and will be removing the milestones. I'm really sorry about this. If you're a current patron, I understand if you decide to stop donating, that's totally cool with me.

Long story short, things at my job are getting pretty busy and I've decided to go back to school. In the coming months, I wouldn't be able to promise that I'd have the time to draw the sketch requests, do the stream, and make the podcast each month as well as making sure there's a comic update every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

I will also be changing the payments to occur every 14 comics instead of each month. I think this makes a bit more sense, since from time to time I post extra long comics that I'd like to stay on the main page for longer than usual.

To those who have pledged so far I'd like to thank you for helping my dream become a reality: I'm getting paid for making goofy-rear end comics.

I'd like you guys to know what I've been doing with the money I've gotten from Patreon. First of all, I've been giving some of it to my friend Josef who's been my editor / adviser for this comic since the beginning. Secondly, I've been setting some of it aside for when I make an animated IT HURTS cartoon. Odds are I'd need some help making that thing. I'd like to pay everyone that helps me with it. Also I've been giving a bit of my money to my local animal shelter because I love all sorts of stupid critters.

No, I'm not going on hiatus right now. IT HURTS will keep chugging along and I'll keep doing my best to entertain you guys. Me and my buddies will still podcast every once in a while and I still plan on eventually putting out a cartoon.

If I get more free time in the future, I will definitely throw back in the extras.

Thank you for being awesome

<3 <3 <3
gob

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Yo, Gob, you go live your life however you need to, and do whatcha gotta do (especially if it involves you continuing to make this crazy awesome comic).
We should be thanking you, dude.

So thank you, you cool rear end mofo. :cool:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Fine by me, do what you have to do, Gob. We still love you :3:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Good luck at school and work and life! And thanks for drawing such a fun and funny comic.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

You've made all of our lives better. Godspeed Gob.

Gobspeed

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
You're giving me free entertainment and I seriously consider your silly little webcomic one of the very best on the internet (seriously like on Gunnerkrigg level), so I'm okay with a slower update schedule if life intervenes. :)

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Wait, what. :psyduck:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Well, I guess that explains everything.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

It's nice to know that they're all such good friends :3:

ThatBasqueGuy fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Jun 29, 2015

Isambard K. Brunel
Nov 2, 2011

``...an explosion in the engine room ... would have destroyed a lesser ship''
Skullcap-no-more - I recognise that scalp :3:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
drat, fell asleep. Good that you got us covered.

VJeff posted:

Wait, what. :psyduck:

Was kinda hoping they would live. Have mercy, Ally :(

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Zombies didn't tear apart the other dude and Ally seems to be totally loving around herself - I doubt they're gonna kill anybody.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Wicker Man posted:

Was kinda hoping they would live. Have mercy, Ally :(

Me too :( surely they'll spare the children, right? I don't want dear sweet Emily or Frank or Harold or even Stephanie to die.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
We've only seen the zombies grab people so far, not tear them apart. And Gob doesn't shy away from showing people getting torn apart by zombies. So I think Pasq is just taking over the school, not murdering everyone; besides, only the Principal really deserves murdering.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Hey...hey wait. Look at Skull Cap Frank in the last panel!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.
Skullcap has inherited the true crown.

Also appreciate the dig at lovely soaps. :golfclap:

• Locked thread