Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hoodrich posted:

walt is a chemist, not a mechanic.

smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Walt defeats the final boss by building a motorised machine gun turret. If he existed in Fallout, he would know how to repair robots.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

he built a super magnet using knowledge of physics and it was so strong he destroyed an entire evidence room and tipped over a van. durrrr

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Walt defeats the final boss by building a motorised machine gun turret. If he existed in Fallout, he would know how to repair robots.

bb was epic

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i don't count that episode as canon.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
He built a magnet in the sense that he put an already existing magnet inside of a truck because an elf in jinco jeans yelled magnets bitch

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hoodrich posted:

i don't count that episode as canon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfaO

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
god drat it, i jsut realized i uninstalled this at some point in the past and id have to reaccrue mods again

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
my rooamte is palying new vegas and is exploring that irradiated vault with no rad away or rad x and his rad metre is like nearly full and it's making me ahve a mental breakdown

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You should say something like "Watch your rad count, my man."

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

You should suck the radiation out of his weiner.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Omar_Comin
Aug 20, 2004
Dark Jedi Carebear

Hoodrich posted:

my rooamte is palying new vegas and is exploring that irradiated vault with no rad away or rad x and his rad metre is like nearly full and it's making me ahve a mental breakdown

Greetings from the Vault 34 Armory!

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
finally started on this after having it for like three years or something.

It took me an hour to figure out how to holster my weapons and i punched some scrub grass. A good start

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Omar_Comin posted:

Your UI is hosed up, and bad.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I think its opkay that OWB gives you a ton of levels because the enemies are really tough. Its also the best DLC because it feels like an amusement park the most

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Pewdiepie posted:

You should suck the radiation out of his weiner.

Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Omar_Comin
Aug 20, 2004
Dark Jedi Carebear

PleasingFungus posted:

Thanks! Now using FuckedUpAndBadUI.esp

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PleasingFungus posted:

I probably wouldn't have know that was NV if he wasn't posting in the NV thread. That's some seriously impressive modding

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
karma meter

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

I probably wouldn't have know that was NV if he wasn't posting in the NV thread. That's some seriously impressive modding

it would be more impressive if it didn't look like putrid rear end

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Omar_Comin posted:

You should see a medical professional about your severe case of Epic Fail AIDS.

Omar_Comin
Aug 20, 2004
Dark Jedi Carebear

Wormskull posted:

You should see a medical professional about your severe case of Epic Fail AIDS.

Doc Mitchell said that other than the scar, I was fine.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Omar_Comin posted:

Doc Mitchell said that other than the scar, I was fine.

dm did some tinkerin' inside your noodle. please examine beneath the plastic case used to suture your brainpan, podner.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
the ultimate edition of this just came back into stock on amazon, so i'm about to head back to the mojave

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Didn't feel like making a thread for this, so I'll just ask it here instead.

In Fallout 3, if Liam Neeson is your father, how can you be full black?

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Ok found out that Liam Neeson changes his race depending on your race. Black Liam Neeson is hilarious.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Korthal posted:

Didn't feel like making a thread for this, so I'll just ask it here instead.

In Fallout 3, if Liam Neeson is your father, how can you be full black?

I don't know OP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Korthal posted:

Ok found out that Liam Neeson changes his race depending on your race. Black Liam Neeson is hilarious.

[Daniel voice:] LOL! I made my Mass Effect character look like Michael Jackson! This is epic!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

[Daniel voice:] LOL! I made my Mass Effect character look like Michael Jackson! This is epic!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Ok, gently caress Bethesda. Fallout 3 is buggy as hell in Windows 7 because it has problems on x64 systems.

By "Not Optimized" it means "Crashes every 2 minutes unless you use a workaround mod".

*edit*

http://help.bethsoft.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9977/ Because they can't be assed to patch it, they make you do it yourself.

Korthal fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jun 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Korthal posted:

Ok, gently caress Bethesda. Fallout 3 is buggy as hell in Windows 7 because it has problems on x64 systems.

By "Not Optimized" it means "Crashes every 2 minutes unless you use a workaround mod".

*edit*

http://help.bethsoft.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9977/ Because they can't be assed to patch it, they make you do it yourself.

game of the queer edition

use this mod it lets u play fallout 3 thru NV https://taleoftwowastelands.com/

• Locked thread