Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Why would you play Fallout 3 when New Vegas has been released for 5 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Brain damage

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

Brain damage

Ah...my apologies.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lots of ppl still see New Vegas as a cheap knock-off.. they miss being a baby and having a Dad and poo poo, and being confident about the rightness and wrongness of their actions. Not everyone can be a highly intelligent gamer.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
lol i forgot about playing as a baby

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

My gamer girl friend (NOT girlfriend) thinks I have poo poo taste for liking New Vegas more than Fallout 3.. I honestly just want to bust her lip.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Have a spiel about how Fallout 3 is an 'amusement park' and how New Vegas' setting doesn't have enough generic post-apocalyptic horseshit crammed back-to-back.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

My gamer girl friend (NOT girlfriend) thinks I have poo poo taste for liking New Vegas more than Fallout 3.. I honestly just want to bust her lip.

Is she single?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Is she single?

She's not.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

loving figures.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

net cafe scandal posted:

What's his name?

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

net cafe scandal posted:

try explaining how new vegas is better to her using logic and reason... oh wait. she is a woman.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I nearly confessed my love to her while with my current GF, about 4 years ago, but I thought better of it.. in present day, though, she's ballooned up to about 300 pounds while my GFs still got the high metabolic hourglass figure, AND she likes playing vidya like GTAV and Life is Strange. Her taste is sort of normie but it's safe to say I'm winning.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

In Training posted:

Is she single?

no, she's with the others in the vegetable section

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I nearly confessed my love to her while with my current GF, about 4 years ago, but I thought better of it.. in present day, though, she's ballooned up to about 300 pounds while my GFs still got the high metabolic hourglass figure, AND she likes playing vidya like GTAV and Life is Strange. Her taste is sort of normie but it's safe to say I'm winning.

Nice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've jacked off 3 times today during down time between watching 12 hours of fighting game live streams.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I had sex last night and this morning but I probably won't be able to gently caress again for weeks... Fine. It's the Month of MGS anyhow.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

net cafe scandal posted:

Lots of ppl still see New Vegas as a cheap knock-off.. they miss being a baby and having a Dad and poo poo, and being confident about the rightness and wrongness of their actions. Not everyone can be a highly intelligent gamer.

I feel more like I can connect to the characters in Fallout 3 because I watched an NPC named "Dad" talk to them.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

net cafe scandal posted:

I had sex last night and this morning but I probably won't be able to gently caress again for weeks... Fine. It's the Month of MGS anyhow.

What was his name?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

What was his name?

Curious about this as well. And also if he is single.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Jake

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I've jacked off 3 times today during down time between watching 12 hours of fighting game live streams.

i failed two dates in huniepop today

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Played New Vegas like 20 times

Played Fallout 3 once

Decided to try giving it a whirl on my PC, since I bought it back during a steam sale.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Also get to enjoy Enclave radio :911:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hoodrich posted:

try explaining how new vegas is better to her using logic and reason... oh wait. she is a woman.

Hell yes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jake told me in PMs that he cornholed five dudes in Fallout New Vegas using a combination of Raging Boners Mod and Meathole65's Better Bromances Mod, courtesy of loverlabs.com.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Jake told me in PMs that he cornholed five dudes in Fallout New Vegas using a combination of Raging Boners Mod and Meathole65's Better Bromances Mod, courtesy of loverlabs.com.

*in Knuc's voice* I'm wondering, is Meathole65 a reference to his date of birth or were there 64 Meatholes before him? I'm just really curious about Meatholes lately dunno why.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Hoodrich posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

SunAndSpring posted:

*in Knuc's voice* I'm wondering, is Meathole65 a reference to his date of birth or were there 64 Meatholes before him? I'm just really curious about Meatholes lately dunno why.

[In your voice] I'm a big stupid unfunny retard durrr hurrr durrr hurrr.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

[In your voice] I'm a big stupid unfunny retard durrr hurrr durrr hurrr.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey op these dudes know your name somehow watch your back out there

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

frank.club posted:

hey op these dudes know your name somehow watch your back out there

Yeah, I'll watch that rear end!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I hope he posts his load out for, er, a project.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Whoever said that Fallout Shelter game is good is totally out of their mind.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah I take back what I said it was cool for a day my bad

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm really excited to start a new character and do all of the DLCs. i think i might run survival / small guns / speech as my first tags, and work on repair and explosives alongside that

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
new vegas comes in the mail tomorrow. come to papa.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
Someone modded tits on that molerat and I am literally shaking. ama

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Izumi Konata posted:

Someone modded tits on that molerat and I am literally shaking. ama

Dont post in this forum, or at least not in the threads I read. Thanks and god bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Larry Parrish posted:

Dont post in this forum, or at least not in the threads I read. Thanks and god bless.

Rude! Someone ought to teach you some manners!

• Locked thread