Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

grumplestiltzkin posted:

I'm sure the message spelled out by the first letter of each line is a total coincidence:allears:1

Man, what do those calculator people have against Lowtax? :(

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

When conservatives go on about their horror at this being the gateway to marrying children and animals, this is exactly what they're talking about.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Nighthand posted:

When conservatives go on about their horror at this being the gateway to marrying children and animals, this is exactly what they're talking about.

They were right all along! :ohdear:

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

grumplestiltzkin posted:

I'm sure the message spelled out by the first letter of each line is a total coincidence:allears:

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Data Graham posted:

I'm pretty sure he's my favorite celebrity at this point.

he was a stupid shithead of a woman groping barely literate rear end in a top hat of a governor and at the 11th hour granted clemency and cut in half the sentence of a friends' kid who was a straight up murderer, he is as stupid and lovely and corrupt as they come and i am embarassed that he was elected

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Efexeye posted:

he was a stupid shithead of a woman groping barely literate rear end in a top hat of a governor and at the 11th hour granted clemency and cut in half the sentence of a friends' kid who was a straight up murderer, he is as stupid and lovely and corrupt as they come and i am embarassed that he was elected

so in other words, a politician

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Efexeye posted:

A fairly good run. Much better than Reagan.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice
Arnold hooked me up with ringside MMA tickets next to Joy Frazier once so I kind of like the guy.

the Buttocks!
Oct 12, 2010
Goons who think a person that doesn't speak English very well is therefore illiterate are my favorite goons.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

the Buttocks! posted:

Goons who think a person that doesn't speak English very well is therefore illiterate are my favorite goons.

The reading is absolutely necessary with this.

[link]

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

m2pt5 posted:

[link]

That went a bit Philip Glass in the middle.

Vic Boss
Jan 19, 2007

:ocelot:
You're pretty good.
:ocelot:

m2pt5 posted:

[link]

Why... Why is it necessary?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dishonorable Disco
Dec 22, 2009

the sun always shines on TV

Wait, does that say "festive chicken milk" in the French translation?

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.
Yes. Yes, it does say that. Yes.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

the Buttocks! posted:

"Tommy, it's December 23rd, and we HAVE to sell that egg nog. Make the new signs so the customers are interested. Get it done today, and remember: egg nog, egg nog, egg nog! Make it sound yummy!"

Camping.. Intense!
May 18, 2005

Absolutely
Grimey Drawer

Retro Access posted:

Where the hell can I get beef tongue in the USA? Can I get it in the USA outside of japanese restaurants?

I have never understood the reasoning behind being grossed out by eating beef tongue. It's loving delicious. When I was in Japan I actually took the Shinkansen to Sendai, just to eat it where it was considered an area delicacy. I honestly can't decide between which I preferred, Kobe beef in Kobe, beef tongue in Sendai or beef intestine in a horumon restaurant in Osaka.

Why is it that people who have been to Japan cannot seem to just use it as an aside and feel the need to name drop all the places and things that they have done in every post?

Thanks for letting us know you took the train though, that sounds really cool..

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

I don't get this loss.jpg edit at all :confused:

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat

Camping.. Intense! posted:

Why is it that people who have been to Japan cannot seem to just use it as an aside and feel the need to name drop all the places and things that they have done in every post?

Thanks for letting us know you took the train though, that sounds really cool..

He has been to 80 places in Japan, but doesn't know where to buy food in America. Lol.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I bet that Rawhide Kobayashi guy could help him out.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Jon Zyetta
May 6, 2003
Your Bargaining Posture Is Highly Dubious

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Had a great idea for this, then remembered the last time I had the same idea I got banned.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Had a great idea for this, then remembered the last time I had the same idea I got banned.

Did it involve waffles instead like that hockey gif?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

by the clothes and such, I was thinking this was...early 90s.
And then I saw the "Taylor Swift" thing hanging from the neck of the girl 2nd from right.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Soulex posted:

Did it involve waffles instead like that hockey gif?

Olsen Twins, and endless ropes of cock.

Johnny Aztec posted:

by the clothes and such, I was thinking this was...early 90s.
And then I saw the "Taylor Swift" thing hanging from the neck of the girl 2nd from right.

Did you also notice Taylor Swift herself? And Hermione?

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Is there a series of these?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

TopHatGenius posted:

Asking for a friend?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Angela Christine posted:

Asking for a friend?

If he's not, I will.

Hobbes
Sep 12, 2000
Forum Veteran
Dinosaur Gum

TopHatGenius posted:

?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Honestly, not really. I only have a vague notion of her existence beyond a name.
I'm a little outside her target demographic.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

And Delta Goodrem, and some famous model whose name I don't know, and two others on the right who I am assuming are fans.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Johnny Aztec posted:

Honestly, not really. I only have a vague notion of her existence beyond a name.
I'm a little outside her target demographic.

her target demographic is normal awesome and also cool people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

And Delta Goodrem, and some famous model whose name I don't know, and two others on the right who I am assuming are fans.

I can't tell who is who, but the ones in that picture other than Swift and Watson are models Martha Hunt and Karlie Kloss with singers Lauren Aquilna and Sydney Sierota (Echosmith). I'm certain she's friends with every female celebrity in the world (except Katy Perry).

• Locked thread