Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
:captainpop:

They should have sent a poet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

WarpedNaba posted:

:captainpop:

They should have sent a poet.

After four years of trench warfare, we ran out.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

A request (I'm on the app, so no search):

Anyone have the one with the cider recipe that turns into a blood ritual?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

How could you tell it was a mail plane?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Dr. Josef Mengele posted:

I'm a disabled vet and I make 6figs and pay 3figs in taxes
Something is broken

Third World Reggin posted:

I like guessing games

is it your legs

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Holy poo poo

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

GunChicka posted:

Dude just wants to make some other lonely internet chatter's day by flirting with them as a teen gamer girl, really it's a charity.

edit for content:

feelin' the leggings and vans today for sunday best

Danger posted:

Somehow I doubt that.......

GunChicka is a good sport and I like her.

Vic Boss
Jan 19, 2007

:ocelot:
You're pretty good.
From that same thread: GunChicka posts a picture of her trying out robo legs, and we get this gem of a reply.

Choco1980 posted:

Well, I currently spend three days a week literally hooked to a stationary machine in order to stay alive so uh, high five cyborg buddy?

EDIT: I hope I'm not coming off as jerkish, if so I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to call you out, I honestly think breakthroughs in medical science to help people do actually count as "super-cool" and just wanted to know more about the machine itself, not your condition. You're very brave to share with the thread. Here, have a picture of me in humility in return.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
old but i don't care

QUACKTASTIC posted:

a lawyer who client he own penis, a shameful lawyer

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Vic Boss posted:

From that same thread: GunChicka posts a picture of her trying out robo legs, and we get this gem of a reply.

Dialysis super sucks so I'm going to give this dude a pass. A goon being fat and awkwardly talking to girls is like basic level poo poo anyway on here.

Vic Boss
Jan 19, 2007

You're pretty good.

Totally TWISTED posted:

Dialysis super sucks so I'm going to give this dude a pass. A goon being fat and awkwardly talking to girls is like basic level poo poo anyway on here.

Sorry if I'm coming off as jerkish. You're very brave for replying to me.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Shame about his hairline but that is a magnificent beard, so I'd give the awkwardness a pass.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
That also looks like a cool T-shirt.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Shame about his hairline but that is a magnificent beard, so I'd give the awkwardness a pass.

Yea he pulls off the Founding Father look pretty impressively

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Alain Post posted:

if Jack Warner gets extridited to an American black site this is a win imo.

African AIDS cum posted:

I'm not sure worldstarhiphop.com is gonna be able to do much to him tbh

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

You boil that beard, you got ramen.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Screaming Idiot posted:

My weed identifies as female, yet presents as dank.

That's the only way it would have anything to do with you.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Frostwerks posted:

That's the only way it would have anything to do with you.

Sorry you got cucked by your Maui Wowie, bro.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Screaming Idiot posted:

Sorry you got cucked by your Maui Wowie, bro.

lol "cuck", epic memeing bruh

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This makes me happy.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

dog buttz posted:

sex is great, handjobs are good, but blowjobs? I get absolutely nothing out of them.

Volume posted:

Try getting a blowjob instead of giving them

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

TetsuoTW posted:

thanks man, i worked on that reply all night :)

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

TetsuoTW posted:

It's one thing to mock people who say "lol cucked" its another when its actually used in dictionary terms.

For example, right now there is someone in E/N who has literally been cucked.

quote:

I am 30 years old. I have been married for 5 years, and it was an extremely bad move on my part and has really never been a happy or successful marriage. About 6 months into the marriage, my wife started loving a coworker. They totally owned the poo poo out of me and made a total loving joke of me. Highlights include events such as when I went to pick up my wife from work and waited in the parking lot for 20 minutes, only to have her call me to tell me she was really busy and she'd catch a ride home. They then proceeded to gently caress in his car while I was waiting at home for her. She didn't even make him use a condom. She also brought him into our house at least once to gently caress him while I was at work. t found out after a month through snooping on her phone and Facebook since I suspected poo poo (not an E/N approved action, I'm well aware.) I completely flipped my poo poo and we had a very rough couple months going to counseling where she waffled between feeling complete shame for her actions and being not at all sorry for what she did. She didn't break off contact with him though, and I found out she set up a secret email account that she was using to communicate with him.

Yeah and he was even black if that makes it more entertaining for you. She said his dick was a lot bigger than mine and she was always really sore afterwards.

Yeah it sounds dumb but it sucks when we're out walking together and I see an awesome bird and she loses it. I can't even talk about birds, which is sadly something I often do because I am boring... maybe my wife is right.

Ferrets are illegal in California. We have 4 guinea pigs and a fish. I can't get away with playing video games more than 1-2 hours a week without it becoming a massive fight, so streaming online games is probably not compatible with my current set of bad decisions.

Me: 5'10" 180
Wife: 5'5" 130
The dude she hosed: Dunno, bigger than me in every way, apparently. Taller, more fit, dreadlocks, big dick.
My friend: ~5'6" 115

I apparently have a pencil dick. Pretty long but pathetically skinny. That's what she tells me, anyway.

It's probably a troll, but with E/N you can never be sure how loving garbage human beings are because worse real things have been outed on these forums.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Is that a dictionary-correct case? Is he raising the other guy's kid?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Subjunctive posted:

Is that a dictionary-correct case? Is he raising the other guy's kid?

wait a few months

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Poor Dale

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

He's got another good dozen years to go before he gets there.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lord of Pie posted:

This came up while looking for Doob's FB page:

:lol:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mental-Rectangle posted:

I'll let you think about what that means for yourself, but in the meantime, I'm going to go share my new unnecessarily technical knowledge of horse smegma on tinder

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

:eyepop:

How much money did goons give to this guy?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Nastyman posted:

:eyepop:

How much money did goons give to this guy?

Goons are entirely the reason Doobies Dog House exists, iirc.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

regardless of whether the doghouse existed, he would probably still be outing lgbt people to their bosses

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Goons are entirely the reason Doobies Dog House exists, iirc.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

remember how noni was a mod for some reason, and they convinced everyone to donate money to that guy

that was weird

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Alouicious posted:

remember how noni was a mod for some reason, and they convinced everyone to donate money to that guy

that was weird
That was just a weird few months for the forums.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Wasn't that around the same time a mod got permabanned for posting a picture of a girl loving an octopus?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Freudian posted:

Wasn't that around the same time a mod got permabanned for posting a picture of a girl loving an octopus?

lol what

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Freudian posted:

SilverSilver, and she was licking a dog's rear end, and that was a bit earlier but both were 2013.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

SilverSilver, and she was licking a dog's rear end, and that was a bit earlier but both were 2013.

my mistake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

I feel like I've missed out on a lot by not reading GBS.

• Locked thread