Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
That's basically my job, and because I only work about 3 days a week if it's super serious I get to palm most of the paperwork off on to a detective. Cost's me a loving fortune in Starbucks and blowjobs though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

That's basically my job, and because I only work about 3 days a week if it's super serious I get to palm most of the paperwork off on to a detective. Cost's me a loving fortune in Starbucks and blowjobs though.

You need to work the system dude. Just pull the "But I'm only a Special..." with puppy dog eyes and all your work is instantly foisted onto everybody else ;)

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I'm not that much of a shitbag and I get some decent postings because I get used as muscle who can do his own case papers BUT I loving hate dealing with RTC's and will happily act like my autistic brethren and make someone else do the paperwork for that. I cannot stand doing CARBS (if you have them) much prefer even a criminal domestic or a sudden death than drawing pathetic little cars on yellow paper.

What are the BTP specials like?

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

I'm not that much of a shitbag and I get some decent postings because I get used as muscle who can do his own case papers BUT I loving hate dealing with RTC's and will happily act like my autistic brethren and make someone else do the paperwork for that. I cannot stand doing CARBS (if you have them) much prefer even a criminal domestic or a sudden death than drawing pathetic little cars on yellow paper.

What are the BTP specials like?

They're just like normal specials, usually ranging from vaguely capable but inexperienced (we only have a handful that are over 2 years) to "how are you even here" levels of competence. I can only think of one special or maybe two that I would trust doing police work without hand holding

Our specials aren't allowed to take on investigations, because they rarely put in the commitment to come on duty often enough to effectively investigate crimes.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Pretty sure this is what Beanie sounds like irl

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I hate this see something say something bullshit.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Branis posted:

I had no idea what you were talking about so I googled it

lol

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Happy Canada Day, fellow Canadian leogoons

This is my first Canada Day in years that I won't be working, so I'll be commemorating it by drinking Great Western in my garage and getting into a very polite domestic when my wife gets home from work

:canada:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

DrakeriderCa posted:

Happy Canada Day, fellow Canadian leogoons

This is my first Canada Day in years that I won't be working, so I'll be commemorating it by drinking Great Western in my garage and getting into a very polite domestic when my wife gets home from work

:canada:

Lol

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Branis posted:

did someone report a guy with a camera

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Black person walking.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
THEY DON'T LIVE IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD I'VE NEVER SEEN THEM BEFORE.

*dude walks in to his home two houses down*.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Untagged posted:

THEY DON'T LIVE IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD I'VE NEVER SEEN THEM BEFORE.

*dude walks in to his home two houses down*.

I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS CAR BEFORE, IT MUST BE UP TO NO GOOD.

*tag returns to next door neighbor*

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Branis posted:

Black person walking.

In the Dakotas? Was he lost?

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Rad Lieutenant posted:

In the Dakotas? Did he fall out of an airplane?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

DrakeriderCa posted:

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Did he fall out of an airplane? Was he DB Cooper?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I'll have you know that a solid 1.3% of South Dakota's population is black.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Branis posted:

I'll have you know that a solid 1.3% of South Dakota's population is black.

Would you rather have natives or blacks?

Also what % of your crime is committed by natives who make up like 9% of the population?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I couldn't even begin to tell you, the county I live in is like 98% white, and white people definitely commit 98% of crime here.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Branis posted:

I couldn't even begin to tell you, the county I live in is like 98% white, and white people definitely commit 98% of crime here.

One time I arrested the same black guy twice in a 24 hour period. I had to trump up charges on a dozen white guys that week just to even out my stats.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Cop gay. So What posted:

One time I arrested the same black guy twice in a 24 hour period. I had to trump up charges on a dozen white guys that week just to even out my stats.

Affirmative Action IRL

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

One cyclist killed, two others seriously injured at World Police & Fire Games

Pretty sad story. Some of my friends road bike in that area and have reported that the place where the crash occurred is known for having some really fast downhills.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

suboptimal posted:

Pretty sad story. Some of my friends road bike in that area and have reported that the place where the crash occurred is known for having some really fast downhills.

drat, that's insane. Poor guy must have had no chance if fire was right there to render aid. The games have been a pretty good time so far, police/fire from all over the world coming to play sports and hang out.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Speaking of the Police and Fire Games, a Russian police officer was arrested for shoplifting at Tyson's Corner.

:ussr:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Probably trying to get the good track suits to bring back home to Russia.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

I bet he gets deported and then promoted as soon as he gets back to the rotten shithole he lives in

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Branis posted:

Probably trying to get the good track suits to bring back home to Russia.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

suboptimal posted:

Yeah it's not been a good day.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Man, Russian cops must have it sweet. All I get is free coke and coffee from the Kangaroo Store. I didn't know they could just walk out of department stores with whatever the gently caress. That and being able to pull people over just because.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
yeah but you have to live in russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQLDvBCBxto

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Branis posted:

yeah but you have to live in russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQLDvBCBxto

everything about this is beautiful

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz52s2dPGZY

Bunch of DISARM NYPD babies run to hide behind the NYPD for protection from some bikers who don't appreciate them burning the American flag.

Should have let the bikers through :smuggo:.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Untagged posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz52s2dPGZY

Bunch of DISARM NYPD babies run to hide behind the NYPD for protection from some bikers who don't appreciate them burning the American flag.

Should have let the bikers through :smuggo:.

hahahahahahahaha this is the wet dream of like 95% of my coworkers

I love how fast that banner got packed away when the dudes who are seriously civilly disobedient showed up

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
pfffft NY bikers....lol

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

DrakeriderCa posted:

hahahahahahahaha this is the wet dream of like 95% of my coworkers

I love how fast that banner got packed away when the dudes who are seriously civilly disobedient showed up

"Stick together guys! Stick together guys!"

*runs away screaming, leaving everyone behind*.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Can this be our new gang tag? Except for you Shep, I know I know. Toxx for Donald or whatever.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Untagged posted:

Can this be our new gang tag? Except for you Shep, I know I know. Toxx for Donald or whatever.

Haha sanders is hilarious and I love your guys comedy option. It's the equivalent of the right voting for Ron Paul.

The Shep fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Jul 3, 2015

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Bernie is the last hope America has to redeem itself before president bush the third or Clinton get into a nuke war with Russia and destroy the planet

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Branis posted:

get into a nuke war with Russia and destroy the planet

:jiggled:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

• Locked thread