Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I remember when KyoAni was good....*deep lamenting sigh*

Linnaeus posted:

I didn't like any of their past 8 shows, so they can't be good!!

I haven't watched the band show yet though

ban

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
K-on and Nichijou are both good. I know saying that makes me some kind of heretic and a traitor to True Anime, but that's just how it is.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

StandardVC10 posted:

K-on and Nichijou are both good. I know saying that makes me some kind of heretic and a traitor to True Anime, but that's just how it is.

Pretty sure you gotta have a heart of stone to not like Nichijou :allears:.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Nichijou is beautiful and it's only like four years old, there's hope for Kyoani and Tatsuya Ishihara.... please.......

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
Kyoani doesn't need "hope", Eupho is fantastic and so is Hyouka and Amagi Brilliant Park is really good too. Kyoani is still making good poo poo.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

arisu posted:

Kyoani doesn't need "hope", Eupho is fantastic and so is Hyouka and Amagi Brilliant Park is really good too. Kyoani is still making good poo poo.

[placeholder for screenshot of Koizumi saying "I envy you"]

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Euphonium is the best thing I've watched since Shirobako, which... I guess says more about Shirobako than anything else, but yeah, Kyoani's back on its game.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

:smug:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

I wanted all the haruhi gifs in one place because I have brain problems, fond thanks to the goons who made them:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

^^^

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Whoa, friend, those aren't optional, you should put those back.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Whoa, friend, those aren't optional, you should put those back.
What, the eyes? Fool, I am the Sentry and the Void! Gods shall be slain!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Pretty sure you gotta have a heart of stone to not like Nichijou :allears:.
I still think it's the most giffable anime this side of jojo, but I didn't really like what I actually watched.

Plastic neesan

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yes those are all much better shows than anything they've done in the last 5 years, that's my point

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also thank you for the large Haruhi depository.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
I can't offer much more than my avatar, but holy has it been a while since I've seen some of those gifs.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Yuki's :effort: fielding is one of my favorite things from the whole show.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Parasyte?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

a kitten posted:

Yuki's :effort: fielding is one of my favorite things from the whole show.

I want one of her eating with speed, indifference and grace from the remote island whatever episode, for, uh, a project.

But it can wait, once I learn how to make gifs this thread is gonna be sorry, but until then...

ZombieApostate
Mar 13, 2011
Sorry, I didn't read your post.

I'm too busy replying to what I wish you said

:allears:

Mushishi

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Yes those are all much better shows than anything they've done in the last 5 years, that's my point

of course theyre better, theyre the best

well i mean lucky star is alright other than the fact that its lucky star and just that already gets a super laff out of me

but its not fair to compare stuff to k-on, kyoani is some real good poo poo

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever

In Training posted:

K-On is the best show Kyoani has ever done, yes, but Lucky Star is not better than Hyouka, Nichijou, Amagi, or Eupho. Sorry man.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

I still think it's the most giffable anime this side of jojo, but I didn't really like what I actually watched.

Nichijou's a goddamn masterpiece. Ban.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

arisu posted:

K-On is the best show Kyoani has ever done, yes, but Lucky Star is not better than Hyouka, Nichijou, Amagi, or Eupho. Sorry man.

Lucky Star is the only anime I've actually watched out of that list and I think it's pretty great.

K-on sucked but drat the music was good.

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Zas posted:

I want one of her eating with speed, indifference and grace from the remote island whatever episode, for, uh, a project.

But it can wait, once I learn how to make gifs this thread is gonna be sorry, but until then...

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Little Witch Academia The Enchanted Parade, tackling obesity.

http://i.imgur.com/sz3Ycnc.gifv

and broom dancing.

Leper Residue fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Jul 4, 2015

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Offkorn
Jan 16, 2008

Borderline Anti-Social Schizoid
Etotama:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
http://gfycat.com/IcySandyHydatidtapeworm

yeah so im totally not trying to find out what this is from. (i dont know what it is but i want more of it)

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

thats poo poo tier girl umaru

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Every time I see the super deformed hamster getup I think it's adorable/hilarious but then everyone says the series is totally dogshit so I never bothered with it

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
You should watch it to see if you like it.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

RIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

Every time I see the super deformed hamster getup I think it's adorable/hilarious but then everyone says the series is totally dogshit so I never bothered with it

It is a mirror for goons, and goons react like a dog does on seeing his reflection.

• Locked thread