Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JohnGalt
Aug 7, 2012

Hellsau posted:

PINGU is mostly rerolls and inactives and people who don't listen to the caller and cannot handle criticism. You figure it out mate.

I'm trying to figure out where I fit in that list. Oh, there it is. Inactive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

drat, the amx cdc was not a good tank to impulse buy after not playing this game forever. all the maps are changed and my playstyle when i quit was bullying people with armor or dpm and neither of these things are good for playing that tank!

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Control Volume posted:

drat, the amx cdc was not a good tank to impulse buy after not playing this game forever. all the maps are changed and my playstyle when i quit was bullying people with armor or dpm and neither of these things are good for playing that tank!

It's a great tank, but it has no armor so you can't get shot. Play some heavies for a while and then come back to it.

brodoyouevengif
Jun 15, 2013

The pubbie blood must flow for le mighty Brodo.

CompeAnansi posted:

It's a great tank, but it has no armor so you can't get shot. Play some heavies for a while and then come back to it.

Its a great stronghold tank, but that's really about it. Other than that, it isn't worth playing in pubs, unless you enjoy getting T49'd.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

CompeAnansi posted:

playing heavies is what got me into these bad habits to begin with!

i'm slowly getting a handle on it and the playstyle in general, just had a really rough start

e: also what's the best artillery for doing personal missions with

Control Volume fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Jul 1, 2015

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Control Volume posted:

playing heavies is what got me into these bad habits to begin with!

Oh yeah, you're right that playing heavies won't make you better at the CDC. I actually just returned after a really long break and I was poo poo at not getting shot for the first couple hundred games and did better in heavies as a result. If you're getting back into the flow of things faster than that, then just play the CDC more.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Michi88
Sep 15, 2012

Still a Pubbie Magnet
How does it work!?
:livintrope:

RanKizama posted:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Simply wow, when you think you've seen the worst team ever, pubbies find a way to raise/lower the bar
Also, coming back to this game after a many many month long break, miss anything awesome?

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

RanKizama posted:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Thank you for not naming and shaming the members of both teams.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Hellsau posted:

Thank you for not naming and shaming the members of both teams.
I try to be as nice as possible. My tongue has many, many bite marks as a result of it.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

I'll say it for you then.

I'm pretty sure that team is so stupid that only the drooling they do keeps them from drowning on their own saliva.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

yaay posted:

world of boat tanks is open now for a stress test and then open beta and all progress is being kept. I haven't played it yet but time to come play my lord i guess??? :toot:

Is all progress being kept now or during the open beta?

brodoyouevengif
Jun 15, 2013

The pubbie blood must flow for le mighty Brodo.

AlmightyPants posted:

Is all progress being kept now or during the open beta?

Supposedly all progress will be saved from the beginning of open beta.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I just started playing again and just did this:

Which I am very happy with. I loving love the 13 90 so much....I'm glad it is still so good.
edit: that was XP without premium, too :v:

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

Bort Bortles posted:

I just started playing again and just did this:

Which I am very happy with. I loving love the 13 90 so much....I'm glad it is still so good.
edit: that was XP without premium, too :v:
This screen always shows xp without premium.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
So does anyone know how many battles a day it will take to get the new T7 Brit tank? It looks fun in a pretty retarded kind of way.

If I do manage to unlock it I will just dump the $15 to get it.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

mmkay posted:

This screen always shows xp without premium.
:cripes:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Mesadoram posted:

So does anyone know how many battles a day it will take to get the new T7 Brit tank? It looks fun in a pretty retarded kind of way.

If I do manage to unlock it I will just dump the $15 to get it.

My awful math says the minimum amount of days required to get 45 keys would be 14. 15k xp per day with an above average player would be ~20 games without doubles. Sooooooo 280 games without doubles averaging 750xp per game.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

rex rabidorum vires posted:

My awful math says the minimum amount of days required to get 45 keys would be 14. 15k xp per day with an above average player would be ~20 games without doubles. Sooooooo 280 games without doubles averaging 750xp per game.

Mmm that does not sound Too awful.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
More than 7 games a day is awful.

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!

Agrajag posted:

This.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
For some ungodly reason I've been working my way through the new low tier French tanks, and against all expectations I'm actually having a pretty good time with the SARL 42. On paper it looks like it shouldn't have a lot going for it, but I've been putting the 75 mm to pretty good use. (And I'd better, because lol 30 shells cap)

I might actually even keep this thing, if only to confound my clanmates when platooning low tiers. It's comically ugly too, which is a nice bonus.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Agrajag posted:

But then how are you going to get all those 2x win bonuses?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

CODChimera posted:

But then how are you going to get all those 2x win bonuses?

Not factoring in any loses I have to play a lot more than 7 games to simply get my 2x bonus on all the tank lines I am doing. I am a horrible human being.

eclipse232
Dec 4, 2001

8/24 NEVAR FORGET!

unlawfulsoup posted:

Battle hummel was best at causing pubbies to cry. I shotgunned 3 people in one round on himmelsdorf and two of them messaged me after the game calling me a hack as well as many racial slurs.

Inferior fascist mode of glitch shooting compared to glorious Soviet T-34-57mm.

Imagine playing a game while someone kicks you in the balls every time you fire your gun.

Let's not forget about the pre-nerf marder with binoculars. Reach out, reach out and touch someone.......

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Mesadoram posted:

Mmm that does not sound Too awful.

I figure with the type 59, fcm, is6, and kv5 you can net 6 to 7k xp off doubles then add solid e50 and t-54 games and you might be able to do it in say 15 games. Granted last night was one of those 3.5k wn8 and 2 wins with 8 games nights so it'll probably come down to pubs.

Edit: ^^^^ God bless the joy of Marder Time Fun Time and Polka.

rex rabidorum vires fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jul 1, 2015

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Does premium xp bonus apply to the 15K?

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
T10 Japanese Heavy Type 2605:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Mesadoram posted:

Why did you post pictures of a green barn?

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Bort Bortles posted:

Why did you post pictures of a green barn?

WG is desperate.

M.C. McMic
Nov 8, 2008

The Weight room
Is your friend
Are those drawers on the side? I guess it's nice that it has a lot of storage. It's one of the things you look for in a house.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
What's the armor on that big flat belt upper plate? That had better have some retarded E-100 specs or people are going to chew right through that thing.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Its like someone made a MAUS sized Churchill.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

RanKizama posted:

people are going to chew right through that thing.
FTFY. It has flat surfaces everywhere and probably rice paper for armor. RIP.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
I don't think it is going to have good depression. If you look at the 5th picture you can see where WG is going to stop the barrel from going down.

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!

Mesadoram posted:

WG is desperate.

They probably are, the specials and offers on the NA server have stunk of desperation.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

9.9 Test 2 is go.

quote:

Canceled the replacement of the VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. B by the Mäuschen

I'm starting to wonder what the whole thing was about. They add a loosely-based-on-reality drawingboard tank to replace a loosely-based-on-reality drawingboard tank that they gave double armor thickness, but then they give the replacement absolutely garbage stats (even where there wasn't a reason to do so) so it's completely unplayable and can't be added. Smells of office politics.

Also some other poo poo.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

unlawfulsoup posted:

They probably are, the specials and offers on the NA server have stunk of desperation.

On the Asian server:

:stonklol:

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Could've at least painted it gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Mesadoram posted:

And with the mighty Baneblade, I will crush my foes in the name of the Emperor.

This tank is going to be awful but I cannot wait to get it, it will be glorious.

BadLlama fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jul 1, 2015